Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1253929 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Emaprince:
A february post is being dug out? Na wa for this people sef.

Don't mind them.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2015
All this people sef.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2015
dj5naira:

Don't mind them.

Dj5kobo, sorry o, but what is your own with posts whose posters would even deny posting when they see? You go to dig up 2007 posts and start sharing them. You sha no wan gree move forward. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2015
llaykorn:

Dj5kobo, sorry o, but what is your own with posts whose posters would even deny posting when they see? You go to dig up 2007 posts and start sharing them. You sha no wan gree move forward. grin

Apologies well received.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
lol. Character
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by st3v3nr3x(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
I one battle ooh!!! wherez Ice kidd at?.....Am callin you out grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
LMAO ... SMH ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
st3v3nr3x:
I one battle ooh!!! wherez Ice kidd at?.....Am callin you out grin
Mek we go
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Someone dey try hack my email from London since Saturday. . . . make I just warn whoever not to go down a road that will lose them their freedom. . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by st3v3nr3x(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
MuhdG:
Mek we go
oya na.....wen ?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ibime:
Someone dey try hack my email from London since Saturday. . . . make I just warn whoever not to go down a road that will lose them their freedom. . . .
Oga, please, ensure your password is strong enough, and I hope you didn't associate your NL email with any other business you have outside?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
kr0ne:

Oga, please, ensure your password is strong enough, and I hope you didn't associate your NL email with any other business you have outside?

Nope. . . .

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Shabib(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
st3v3nr3x:
oya na.....wen ?
make i join na.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
MuhdG:

Mek we go

We should do it right before the tourney make I use your liver prepare myself for the tourney. grin

Or right after the tourney?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
llaykorn:

We should do it right before the tourney make I use your liver prepare myself for the tourney. grin

Or right after the tourney?
After the tourney. U and st3v3nr3x. I go use una head do pepper soup
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by st3v3nr3x(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
MuhdG:

After the tourney. U and st3v3nr3x. I go use una head do pepper soup
No b only peper soup....,u won chop wetin u no fit swallow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
sosiqdude:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back!!

Who thaa fvck miss me cheesy cheesy
gimme your WhatsApp number or send me a WhatsApp msg 08081099738
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
kr0ne:

I don't decide who advances or not. The judges do.
And which one be ''those lyrics i dropped''? What would you say if you listen to my own audio? LMAO!
where's your battle, una don post?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sneeze...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
lalaboi:

pomo and beef . . let me know when you have added Tomatoe puree and pepper . .not forgeting maggi so i can taste. . oh wait. . your dudes already love the taste. . make una enjoy am
lalaboi sup
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Emaprince:
A february post is being dug out? Na wa for this people sef.

what's up? Hope no problem
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shabib:

me up

You say cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 1:37am On Nov 26, 2015
go listen to M.I chairman cypher and thank me later..one of the best rap sh1t from Nigeria this year..this year has been a year of dumbing it down but this is on another level..don't forget to thank me later
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Shabib(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2015
kinglahkay:

You say cry
My bad.
I'm up then.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Heywhizzy:
go listen to M.I chairman cypher and thank me later..one of the best rap sh1t from Nigeria this year..this year has been a year of dumbing it down but this is on another level..don't forget to thank me later
Which cypher? The one he spat the whole verse on Ridiculous ft. Boogey? and his whole verse on that Horsemen track? pftt!

M.I disappointed me. He didn't bring anything new to the table. That ain't no cypher, he just spat former verses on a new beat. He better buckle up, he's losing it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Limerick:
what's up? Hope no problem
i'm good. You? You've not been around always.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Which cypher? The one he spat the whole verse on Ridiculous ft. Boogey? and his whole verse on that Horsemen track? pftt!

M.I disappointed me. He didn't bring anything new to the table. That ain't no cypher, he just spat former verses on a new beat. He better buckle up, he's losing it.
Naija rappers are frauds just like our leaders. They just cant come up with something new. As a rapper, one is supposed to always pen some random verses which may bail him out in some unexpected cyphers, freestyles(to avoid choking), but here, what they do is to go to a cypher which they had all the time in this world to prepare for and spit one of their old verses. FRAUDS!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Emaprince:
Naija rappers are frauds just like our leaders. They just cant come up with something new. As a rapper, one is supposed to always pen some random verses which may bail him out in some unexpected cyphers, freestyles(to avoid choking), but here, what they do is to go to a cypher which they had all the time in this world to prepare for and spit one of their old verses. FRAUDS!!!
Eziokwu

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by lalaboi(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Ibime:

Someone is trying to hack mine from Malaysia

It weird cos its the one related to Nairaland . . .Someone is on a mission
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
I'm a newbie here.. I gat punches'' who's up for a brawl? cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Emaprince:

It's not cool when rappers recycle verses but it's not a Nigerian thing like you said....and they may not have had all the time in the world..they are preoccupied with money augmenting ventures most times...
Black thought rapped a verse from one of his tracks for the BET cypher ft eminem & Yasin Bey....eminem also rapped about 2 verses from his tracks in Rap city
Kendrick Lamar equally recycled a freestyle verse twice. ..one at funkmasterflex & the other in Timwestwood.....so it isn't a naija thing because many other rappers do it

& M.I didn't even recycle a verse from his track with Boogey.. .giyazz is talking pants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ItJMYWzeE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by lalaboi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Limerick:
lalaboi sup

I dey u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.