Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1257558 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
captainflash: niqqa long tym. !
hehehe captain flash
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nelson909: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
call mr Ederm on: 07083919230 blow yourself with your power by music. renball record give you last chance of the year..... if you are talented lets make record deal.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sup bïtches!!!!!

Miss me?!! grin coogar!!! You left yiansh there!!!
Ksslib!
Kr0ne
Elymax
Elvison
Wrongturn
Ckushy...he don die or wetin?
Airmark... him matter no b now!

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
yeyenatu, how was your time behind bars? did you drop a soap? grin cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
yeyenatu: Sup bïtches!!!!!

Ksslib!
Kr0ne
Elymax
Elvison
Wrongturn

YeaYeaNot
You!!....whr hav you been,its been ages oo cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
for the one hundredth and fifteenth time am calling anybody out for a brawl.....

i feel like ripping someone plus am bored......who?

we drop by saturday.....who?
i pray someone grows some balls this time
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by tysonnn(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran: for the one hundredth and fifteenth time am calling anybody out for a brawl.....

I called you out before... You shyed away!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
tysonnn: .
I called you out before... You shyed away!!!

am sorry mate....i didnt see it ...probably didnt notify me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran: for the one hundredth and fifteenth time am calling anybody out for a brawl.....

Captainflash Go Whop You ooh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Captainflash Go Whop You ooh!

Whos captainflash?? tyson?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar: yeyenatu, how was your time behind bars? did you drop a soap? grin cheesy
LMao . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

whos tyson? am n0t tyson pls
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
captainflash: whos tyson? am n0t tyson pls
k
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar ..here eminem himself saying he wrote down his battle raps then.....and freestyles a lil' in between
click on the link

http://www.sohh.com/eminem-reveals-battle-rap-secrets-say-the-sickest-most-ridiculous-retarded-sht-video/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran: coogar ..here eminem himself saying he wrote down his battle raps then.....and freestyles a lil' in between
click on the link

http://www.sohh.com/eminem-reveals-battle-rap-secrets-say-the-sickest-most-ridiculous-retarded-sht-video/

how do you intend to win a battle without preparing for it? do you know how sloppy you would sound if you rhyme off the top? you either rehash old lines or you come off with wack bars.......you cannot be as sound as a well-prepared emcee...

this was the reason dizaster lost to shotty horror. battling is really about preparation. a well prepared opponent with the same skill as you would destroy you if you don't prepare for a battle. heavy bars often require hours of deep thoughts.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

Nat Tyson Oh! Captainflash is different. Wait, Make Im Sail Im Ship Come Here.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

how do you intend to win a battle without preparing for it? do you know how sloppy you would sound if you rhyme off the top? you either rehash old lines or you come off with wack bars.......you cannot be as sound as a well-prepared emcee...

this was the reason dizaster lost to shotty horror. battling is really about preparation. a well prepared opponent with the same skill as you would destroy you if you don't prepare for a battle. heavy bars often require hours of deep thoughts.

ehen....i thought you said eminem can freestyle all through --'with his eyeballs stationed and focused'' lol grin grin grin

if he enters kotd to brawl arsonal, dna diaster or even that small boy 'lil sexy' in ahat without preparing ...they will chop his ppenis and stuff in hailie's mouth and kim's cclitoris

which rap league do you enjoy more? and whos your favourite rap battler?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Nat Tyson Oh! Captainflash is different. Wait, Make Im Sail Im Ship Come Here.

okay.........

who knows thisdude they call black jesus? ...hes an emcee
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

start rubbing methylated spirit on your face. how do you get babes with this face? grin cheesy if you dey lagos, na only JSS girls would listen to your yarns.. cheesy grin
So that 'spirit' thing is true afterall
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
ehen....i thought you said eminem can freestyle all through --'with his eyeballs stationed and focused'' lol grin grin grin

freestyling to throw words around is different from freestyling to win a battle. come on - you are starting to act like an amateur here. a good rapper will get away with spitting some random rhymes as long as he keeps the flow moving. he doesn't have to punch or find a crazy metaphor.

battling is different. you have heard eminem on the louis armstrong freestyle aerobics & he did very very well with all the words thrown at him even though louis kept interrupting him with fresh words and disrupting eminem's flow.

if he enters kotd to brawl arsonal, dna diaster or even that small boy 'lil sexy' in ahat without preparing ...they will chop his ppenis and stuff in hailie's mouth and kim's cclitoris

he's the only rapper i actually believe can walk to KOTD/URL battle stage and eat any of the names on their cards. his first bars alone would have niggaz jumping off their feet. what angle can you use against eminem - his life is out there already.....but he would say the most hilarious ish about you. he's the meanest!!!

which rap league do you enjoy more? and whos your favourite rap battler?

URL has the highest quality & the baddest nuccas. charlie clips remains the best....i like some cats in canada too & few heads here in the UK.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nelson909: call mr Ederm on: 07083919230 blow yourself with your power by music. renball record give you last chance of the year..... if you are talented lets make record deal.
ok
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Limerick:
So that 'spirit' thing is true afterall

very true!
after 3 weeks, you would be like pete edochie.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by tysonnn(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

very true!
i don't believe you sir
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

very true!
lmao@pete edochie.
I'd give it a shot tho.
(runs to chemist to get condoms packs as well as a bottle of methylated spirit) grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

freestyling to throw words around is different from freestyling to win a battle. come on - you are starting to act like an amateur here. a good rapper will get away with spitting some random rhymes as long as he keeps the flow moving. he doesn't have to punch or find a crazy metaphor.

battling is different. you have heard eminem on the louis armstrong freestyle aerobics & he did very very well with all the words thrown at him even though louis kept interrupting him with fresh words and disrupting eminem's flow.

he's the only rapper i actually believe can walk to KOTD/URL battle stage and eat any of the names on their cards. his first bars alone would have niggaz jumping off their feet. what angle can you use against eminem - his life is out there already.....but he would say the most hilarious ish about you. he's the meanest!!!

URL has the highest quality & the baddest nuccas. charlie clips remains the best....i like some cats in canada too & few heads here in the UK.

I agree with you..but not this Eminem...... but the Eminem when he was in his prime....
actually freestyle depends on the mood...
sometimes I look at my classmates face and see animals and my mind goes far and wide and i easily insult them ..saying stupid things like *I will blow catarrh on a handkerchief and wipe your face with it etc

but sometimes am barely funny....its a hit and miss kind of thing.........

so what theme do you like to rap in?/

party?
government?
horror core?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

I agree with you..but not this Eminem...... but the Eminem when he was in his prime....
actually freestyle depends on the mood...
sometimes I look at my classmates face and see animals and my mind goes far and wide and i easily insult them ..saying stupid things like *I will blow catarrh on a handkerchief and wipe your face with it etc

but sometimes am barely funny....its a hit and miss kind of thing.........

so what theme do you like to rap in?/

party?
government?
horror core?

horrorcore
creeping into the house with a ski-mask, sawn-off shotgun & shooting at sight. cutting babies up & throwing em in the oven so i can have something to eat. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2014

Ksslib!
Kr0ne
Elymax
Elvison
Wrongturn

YeaYeaNot
Hey long time..

I been think say ritualists kidnap you na..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:05am On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

horrorcore
creeping into the house with a ski-mask, sawn-off shotgun & shooting at sight. cutting babies up & throwing em in the oven so i can have something to eat. grin

have you been to kuje before?
go there your thoughts go change i swear down
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:09am On Sep 23, 2014
JigsawKillah:

have you been to kuje before?
go there your thoughts go change i swear down

tekunle prison is the worst prison in africa & i broke my goons out of it some years ago. why do you think i am called coogar? cheesy grin cheesy

don't try me o!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:15am On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

tekunle prison is the worst prison in africa & i broke my goons out of it some years ago. why do you think i am called coogar? cheesy grin cheesy

don't try me o!!!

lol are you shïtting me?
all these your mouth making abilities sha

i pray say u see kala you no piss for body
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

horrorcore
cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2014

Ksslib!
Kr0ne
Elymax
Elvison
Wrongturn

YeaYeaNot
babe hw far?

Where you been? Don't you know you nd teddymalaki are like the bases we got here, nutralising the concentration of the dudes! grin

nd i hope what coogar said is not true? Hope you hav'nt been behind bars? Lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.