Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1257587 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2014
ochon:

LOL.. You are right.. I'd have started the freestyle on FFR, but the fire burning in me to kickstart this art is just faint. I'll just keep fighting to elevate this text brawling urge, and If I succeed, I'll start the freestyle. I'm just bidding my time for now.

If you need a role model or a mentor, coogar n ibime are freaks, rather go for ksslib or fuckyouhard
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ochon: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

If you need a role model or a mentor, coogar n ibime are freaks, rather go for ksslib or fuckyouhard

Or better still, I'll just follow the FFR and Battle threads judiciously, which I'll start soon. Na just the TIME I dey find hard to come by. But soon, I'll carve out time to start freestyling.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2014
ochon:

Or better still, I'll just follow the FFR and Battle threads judiciously, which I'll start soon. Na just the TIME I dey find hard to come by. But soon, I'll carve out time to start freestyling.

The easiest way to rap section fame...... Is getting a ghostwriter. Don't tell anybody I told you o. An example is teddybigyanshi.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kanyol(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2014
gottoboy:

‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ right here, Who's looking Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я ᵐᵉ??
Report immediately
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

And you blame him? He doesn't know and doesn't wants to know. Some judges judge based on the verses they like most, while others judge with crits they know nothing about, which is really annoying. But guy, lock up, text na text
Dem no dey pay person chinchin.

i never said i was being paid..... not only him...there are many others....
others dont even know what Personals is .....they think personals is when you just reference what someone has said in the past or just post the picture of the person and yab....
Personals is truly all those but you have to hurt the person with unique insults regarding those things with freshmetas and similes...not generic ish....
and you said some vote based on the text they like better...true....also know some vote based on the rapper...if its their friend rapping..they vote him ..
and last but not list ..majority of the puns fly over their heads......... like you said ...its really annoying
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

i never said i was being paid..... not only him...there are many others....
others dont even know what Personals .....they think personals is when you just reference what someone has said in the past or just post the picture of the person and yab....
Personals is truly all those but you have to hurt the person with unique insults regarding those things....
and you said some vote based on the text they like better...true....also know some vote based on the rapper...if its their friend rapping..they vote him ..
and last but not list ..majority of the puns fly over their heads......... like you said ...its really annoying

All the same, let them vote. You no your class, your worth, what the wackos say doesn't matter. Take the dopeys own pick it up from there. And these binshes put their emotions into a verds.....smh. You whoop a nigga and the next day he starts crying on your brawls. One biased vote misleads the other fools. Jus let it slide when it happens.....that's all I'm saying

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

The easiest way to rap section fame...... Is getting a ghostwriter. Don't tell anybody I told you o. An example is teddybigyanshi.

think ya lost in stupidity, silly pig, son for a carpenter born wack son of Adam

well if you need attention go barracks

& get my nick off you mouth before you lose your tongue plus two teeth bastard

shameless battle runaway freak

stay your lane biko
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2014
teddybiyasi:

think ya lost in stupidity, silly pig, son for a carpenter born wack son of Adam

stay your lane biko

Is that all?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
teddybiyasi:

stay your lane biko

Lmao!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

All the same, let them vote. You no your class, your worth, what the wackos say doesn't matter. Take the dopeys own pick it up from there. And these binshes put their emotions into a verds.....smh. You whoop a nigga and the next day he starts crying on your brawls. One biased vote misleads the other fools. Jus let it slide when it happens.....that's all I'm saying

No am not...i have let that happen in all my brawls and i always get surprised by the wackness of the crits.....
guykhena wants to brawl...i dont even feel like...but if i am then only those people will be allowed ,,,even some get comma but i just allowed....
ve over read every one's verses and brawls here over and over ....i know who's doppe and who's wack.....

you remember that brawl mikuz had with fyh....i was just going through the archives ..i think last week or so and was so shocked to my bone marrow that people were actually saying fyh won.....lol that's pure hate and rap illiteracy... idont have beef with any but if you ask me who won...its mikuz and fyh didnt even tie any crit to me... the males thing people were saying its super ddope..wow....i was like are you guys living in the 80's....mails/males is something every soul on fb has played...even eminem played it...so why the fuss bout it?
mennnn they need to be exposed..... if i was active on nl that period ..i would have voted mikuz and insulted those insulting his verse....
thats an example of the wackness here.... go check out other brawls of people that should have won but lost because some silly 16 year old lad is lucky to have a smartphone to comment
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

No am not...i have let that happen in all my brawls and i always get surprised by the wackness of the crits.....
guykhena wants to brawl...i dont even feel like...but if i am then only those people will be allowed ,,,even some get comma but i just allowed....
ve over read every one's verses and brawls here over and over ....i know who's doppe and who's wack.....

you remember that brawl mikuz had with fyh....i was just going through the archives ..i think last week or so and was so shocked to my bone marrow that people were actually saying fyh won.....lol that's pure hate and rap illiteracy... idont have beef with any but if you ask me who won...its mikuz and fyh didnt even tie any crit to me... the males thing people were saying its super ddope..wow....i was like are you guys living in the 80's....mails/males is something every soul on fb has played...even eminem played it...so why the fuss bout it?
mennnn they need to be exposed..... if i was active on nl that period ..i would have voted mikuz and insulted those insulting his verse....
thats an example of the wackness here.... go check out other brawls of people that should have won but lost to some silly 16 year old lad lucky to have a smartphone to comment

Hehehe
Shit happens bro

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

thats an example of the wackness here.... go check out other brawls of people that should have won but lost because some silly 16 year old lad is lucky to have a smartphone to comment
dat mikuz and fyh brawl showed how foolish people are.....was pure bodybag...mikuz got all crits to me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
obainojazz:
dat mikuz and fyh brawl showed how foolish people are.....was pure bodybag...mikuz got all crits to me

at least you are being honest ..... smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
obainojazz:

Oh! Not you!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Oh! Not you!
lalla...hw fr...wat I do
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

at least you are being honest ..... smiley
I maybe new to text rap....been doing vocals...but I know something good when I see it.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
ochon:

LOL.. You are right.. I'd have started the freestyle on FFR, but the fire burning in me to kickstart this art is just faint. I'll just keep fighting to elevate this text brawling urge, and If I succeed, I'll start the freestyle. I'm just bidding my time for now.
Ok. No P.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

lipsrsealed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dis chatroom is now a diss/curse/rant room.....wah the 4k went wrong
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
obainojazz:
I maybe new to text rap....been doing vocals...but I know something good when I see it.....

they knew mik's verse was by far superior...they just wanted him to lose...... and others were being misled by that so called doppe head's comment and his sways...while the rest were clueless and just voted in the name of voting...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ksslib:

lipsrsealed
are you sure bout dis lib?....the role of a mentor?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

they knew mik's verse was by far superior...they just wanted him to lose...... and others were being misled by that so called doppe head's comment and his sways...while the rest were clueless and just voted in the name of voting...
its life sha...ddickriding have been on text brawl since condom was invented .....same with biting....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Testerfuze:
are you sure bout dis lib?....the role of a mentor?
I never even reach men.. talkless of tor..

The mentors jig was referring to there na----bis and coog.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
obainojazz:
lalla...hw fr...wat I do

Don't talk about crits yet.....talk about the verse you enjoyed most
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Na u I dey talk
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jigsaw, u get trouble o. Wetin that girl do u?
Teddy, no mind am jare cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Don't talk about crits yet.....talk about the verse you enjoyed most
I also enjoyed mikuz verse most ....I was among f first ppl dat commented dat day...just decided not to vote... before d gods say I cheated .....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ksslib:

bis and coog is a no-no for me...i'll rather hav kr0ne buh he seems to be busy and all that....wah abt you? Watcha say?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
obainojazz:
I also enjoyed mikuz verse most ....I was among f first ppl dat commented dat day...just decided not to vote... before d gods say I cheated .....

The gods would've crucified you
Good thing.you didn't
For now, for your own safety, judge with the verse you feel is better, not with crits
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Na u I dey talk
Lol. Nice joke grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Testerfuze:
bis and coog is a no-no for me...i'll rather hav kr0ne buh he seems to be busy and all that....wah abt you? Watcha say?
About?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Testerfuze:
Don't make it look like a big deal. Once u know how to rhyme and control ur flow to avoid stretching...the rest na moi-moi

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.