Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1254784 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

we ll see

It seems you got free time,,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
kr0ne:

Don't make it look like a big deal. Once u know how to rhyme and control ur flow to avoid stretching...the rest na moi-moi

Tester I beg to disagree
D rest hard pass concrete
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Tester I beg to disagree
Explain why u think so undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ksslib:

About?
who would you like 2 be ur mentor on nl...or dnt you hav any?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
kr0ne:

Explain why u think so undecided

Fusing the ideas na beans?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

It seems you got free time,,

i dont know yet dude... am busy researching some things online now....
ve told you if am free i ll' holla at you...stop pestering
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

The gods would've crucified you
Good thing.you didn't
For now, for your own safety, judge with the verse you feel is better, not with crits
yea.....people vote wit emotions Dan wit deir brains...lol

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Tester I beg to disagree
thats exactly wah am tryin 2 say take 4 instance my first battle on nl against ksslib....i had the rhyme and flow buh slib had the rest, which automatically makes his verse better,...sumtyms its nt jst the rhymes and how you control ur lines,buh the idea induced in the verse
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
kr0ne:

Don't make it look like a big deal. Once u know how to rhyme and control ur flow to avoid stretching...the rest na moi-moi
its nt oo,na the rest hard pass
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Fusing the ideas na beans?
Okay, that depends on the individual. Compare Em and Canibus. Both of them have different build-ups and punchlines delivery. While Canibus is all about bone crushing and smashing ur head till u lose ur neck, Eminem is just a straight comedian!
All I'm saying is, ur punchlines talk about u..it's either ur humorous or ur brutal. And the judgment is based on favoritism. But when u can't rhyme or control ur flows all this would lose their effect. That's why I said, learn how to rhyme and flow first. The rest is on u!
Check out Ksslib's last verse on FFR to see what I mean
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Testerfuze:
its nt oo,na the rest hard pass
By the rest, I believe u mean the build ups, coz punchlines are easy to form. But they're not effective if the body carrying them are weak. I'm not saying u should stretch either
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Testerfuze:
who would you like 2 be ur mentor on nl...or dnt you hav any?
Depends on what you mean by mentor in that context sha.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Depends on what you mean by mentor in that context sha.

who you'll like to write like
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
kr0ne:

By the rest, I believe u mean the build ups, coz punchlines are easy to form. But they're not effective if the body carrying them are weak. I'm not saying u should stretch either
exactly wat am drivin at
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
kr0ne:

exactly wat am drivin at....tnx anyway
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Testerfuze:
who you'll like to write like
Ok if that is what you mean by mentor. I ll like to have my own unique style of writing.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Ok if that is what you mean by mentor. I ll like to have my own unique style of writing.
perfect!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Testerfuze:
perfect!
**Nods**
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
i swear coogar is that sauron that was spitting ddope bars back then...
He has denied it many times and I don't know why. .... But I have proofs that will reveal coogar is sauron ......
Give me 20 mins to bring all the proofs....am sherlock Holmes you know grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
“ You forgot your lines against
Collector. Now they brought you cause
of pity. You haven’t been seen since
you choked on Bill. Monica Lewinsky.”
Charron (vs Shotgun Suge)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
proofs that coogar is sauron.....

**Apart from the fact that they
both have a very similar text style and rap in the same manner....they both like to use big words .....

**Both are die hard fans of Canibus/Eminem

*They were both ibime 's public enemy no.1 ...then and now

**the way they type is so similar...they both like to interchange their 'my' for 'me'... Instead of saying-- this is my stage...they say-- this is me stage....
I can't bring all the photos where they had said that.....

*Sauron was a fan of Manchester united... If you check his most active section..you will see he was in the man.united thread always....same with coogar who is a die-hard united fan

**I remember asking coogar last two months or so for any audio or song he has done...he said he didn't have any due to "moving around[b/] which resulted to him losing many tapes etc...

Ibime also asked him i.e sauron if he had any audio....that question was asked in January 16 2009.....
And guess what sauron said --he said he doesn't .that he's lost most of them. .due to "[b]moving around
.. .

Wow!! ..is that a co-incidence.? I don't think so.....

Both of them have almost the same traits...
They like to portray themselves as evil/dark....even their profile pictures have the same evil theme.....

Yo Nairalanders of this section....i present to you the prodigal son that made a silent comeback.... Sauron...ofoka's no. 1 enemy...but he is here reborn as coogar.....

I think I deserve an applause and a medal for putting the pieces together...i think am sherlock Holmes.....

Yo sauron/coogar . ...nice flows you had back then...very deep grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

you watched the brawl right? the bill Lewinsky thing is not fresh though.....ve seen it played here before...by bis though in a different manner
it doesnt matter, you can re-play em just make sure the set-ups differ... I thought of using {wesley snipe - blade} pun in a line but i know you guys would say its bitten or generic... Even that Tom riddles - cat puzzled i did i was suprised its fresh, was expecting someone stating I bit it. Hehe
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
007Bruce:

it doesnt matter, you can re-play em just make sure the set-ups differ... I thought of using {wesley snipe - blade} pun in a line but i know you guys would say its bitten or generic... Even that Tom riddles - cat puzzled i did i was suprised its fresh, was expecting someone stating I bit it. Hehe

yes na ..sure....the battle was very good though......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
coogar:
where's lagunna?

The boy is good grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

yes na ..sure....the battle was very good though......
clear bodybag... suge was even nodding his head (giving props to charron) hehe
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Clasiksam(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

And you blame him? He doesn't know and doesn't wants to know. Some judges judge based on the verses they like most, while others judge with crits they know nothing about, which is really annoying. But guy, lock up, text na text
Dem no dey pay person chinchin.
Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Clasiksam(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

I can beat most if judged fairly....I didn't include them on the list cos I don't think they ate ddope enough to judge a brawl...no beef ..but imagine cap flash gave the rhymes criteria to clasiksam in our brawl.....even Sam pinged me and was like..... o boy you sure say that guy no drink small. grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
007Bruce:

clear bodybag... suge was even nodding his head (giving props to charron) hehe

can't wait for the slaughter house /Eminem league coming up soon......... but its pay per view
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:
proofs that coogar is sauron.....

**Apart from the fact that they
both have a very similar text style and rap in the same manner....they both like to use big words .....

**Both are die hard fans of Canibus/Eminem

*They were both ibime 's public enemy no.1 ...then and now

**the way they type is so similar...they both like to interchange their 'my' for 'me'... Instead of saying-- this is my stage...they say-- this is me stage....
I can't bring all the photos where they had said that.....

*Sauron was a fan of Manchester united... If you check his most active section..you will see he was in the man.united thread always....same with coogar who is a die-hard united fan

**I remember asking coogar last two months or so for any audio or song he has done...he said he didn't have any due to "moving around[b/] which resulted to him losing many tapes etc...

Ibime also asked him i.e sauron if he had any audio....that question was asked in January 16 2009.....
And guess what sauron said --he said he doesn't .that he's lost most of them. .due to "[b]moving around
.. .

Wow!! ..is that a co-incidence.? I don't think so.....

Both of them have almost the same traits...
They like to portray themselves as evil/dark....even their profile pictures have the same evil theme.....

Yo Nairalanders of this section....i present to you the prodigal son that made a silent comeback.... Sauron...ofoka's no. 1 enemy...but he is here reborn as coogar.....

I think I deserve an applause and a medal for putting the pieces together...i think am sherlock Holmes.....

Yo sauron/coogar . ...nice flows you had back then...very deep grin grin

That ain't news. . . like I said, every oldie on Sports Section knows Coogar is Sauron.

The smoking gun was when Coogar started managing Saurons FPL team. Same team, new owner.

Sauron, coogar, Hannibal, jackal and Xerxes are his nicks hes used over the years cos he keeps getting banned. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.