Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1256620 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
gottoboy:

After gisting you about ᵗᴴᵋ competition you Ω̴̩̩̩̥o send ᵐᵉ ᵗᴴᵋ link?

Haven't u done yours?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Iceskidd:
e dey work jhur

But am trying to download the songs but ain't working
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Limerick i hope you haven't forgotten bout' our audio cypher... you already bragged bout' how ddope your flow is..and yet I have seen people commenting that you have the worst flow ever ...lol ....its happening soon...don't bring excuses later ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
sosiqdude:

Am never gonna be scared for any lady accept my mummy.

accept & let me quickly pen your death

asap
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
SuperSauce:
bros Enter Chatroom Come Lecture Me..Xpecially On The Story Of Adam And Eve..Biko

its false...simple as that ...

I used to be a problem in catechism classes back then in church cos' I was always disturbing my teacher with questions..
at one time..when. the former archbishop of Lagos came to my church on pastoral visit...he had a session with youths ...and when it was time for questions,related to the church of course....

I asked him how its possible, we have Asians,blacks,red Indians, whites, etc ..afterall Adam and eve are assumed to be from the middle east region.....

guess what he said -- He said-- Christianity is built on faith....
wanna know why he said that-- he's clueless and doubts the religion himself ... I asked a Nun too..she gave a mumu explanation that when Cain wandered, he was made black by the the sun...lmfao...I wanted to slap her right there. .lol

I don't know how this world came to existence.. but one thing I know is those creation stories are false....

something has to come something....how did God come to existence ... he can't just have been around.. he must have originated from something and that thing he originated from must have originated from something too...
and do you know that the Jewish had temple prostitutes back then..they believed "Sex" was the way to communing with God...(I get most rap lines when banging though lol)...they believed God was married too ...they believed god had a female counterpart ...lmfao -- Google - Asherah

mennn i don't believe all anyway....and yeah I believe aliens exist...the universe is just too large for us to be the only inhabitants.. the earth is just a small dot in the universe.....

matter of fact we have an alien in nairaland -from planet team mar ya- and her name is K.I.M . ......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
@dark Rebhel ..I Understand Your Veiw On The Subject..But The Fact Is You Dont Except People Who Were Born In This Century What Happened Over A Thousand Years Back??..Those Would Write The Bible Could Have Omitted Or Added "for A Reason I Can't Think Of",remember They Are Just Humans Too..I Believe All Of The Biblical Storys I Know..Just Because I Never Really Cared About The Past If I Was Told Jesus Bangs,i Would Believe Thats What I Was Told To Believe Bro...Bt About The Stories Being Poo..I Never Real Pondered Over That And Still Wont Cause I Like The Version I'm Stuck With....Plus They Make Good Punchlines Too grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

its false...simple as that ...

I used to be a problem in catechism classes back then in church cos' I was always disturbing my teacher with questions..
at one time..when. the former archbishop of Lagos came to my church on pastoral visit...he had a session with youths ...and when it was time for questions,related to the church of course....

I asked him how its possible, we have Asians,blacks,red Indians, whites, etc ..afterall Adam and eve are assumed to be from the middle east region.....

guess what he said -- He said-- Christianity is built on faith....
wanna know why he said that-- he's clueless and doubts the religion himself ... I asked a Nun too..she gave a mumu explanation that when Cain wandered, he was made black by the the sun...lmfao...I wanted to slap her right there. .lol

I don't know how this world came to existence.. but one thing I know is those creation stories are false....

something has to come something....how did God come to existence ... he can't just have been around.. he must have originated from something and that thing he originated from must have originated from something too...
and do you know that the Jewish had temple prostitutes back then..they believed "Sex" was the way to communing with God...(I get most rap lines when banging though lol)...they believed God was married too ...they believed god had a female counterpart ...lmfao -- Google - Asherah

mennn i don't believe all anyway....and yeah I believe aliens exist...the universe is just too large for us to be the only inhabitants.. the earth is just a small dot in the universe.....

matter of fact we have an alien in nairaland -from planet team mar ya- and her name is K.I.M . ......
the universal believe there is God makes his existence possible...
miracles happen....evil also do happen..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
of course Jesus married

he wedded Mary Magdalene....which is not bad..I dont no why the church keeps hiding it and never canonised the gospel of Philips..Mary Magdalene and many others....they jeep saying it would make Jesus' divinity questionable....

he was man on earth... he would have had sexual urge.. those Jewish girls shaking their yansh in all those parties he went...plus he preferred to about with sinners...so he endured 33 years of celibacy ..even so called priests and popes would have wankedd at one point they couldn't hold it

it was an aberration in Israel during Jesus' time to be a bachelor at 30... ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkrebel:
Limerick i hope you haven't forgotten bout' our audio cypher... you already bragged bout' how ddope your flow is..and yet I have seen people commenting that you have the worst flow ever ...lol ....its happening soon...don't bring excuses later ....
nothing is happening soon lad aside an Ibime vs Emaprince battle, yu are too beetchy for my liking undecided I'm not interested in ciphering with yu no more. Shey yu get?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
teddybiyasi:

seems ya scared kk lets make this an handicap ish

want I'm I even saying its you and ya ghostwriter i'b whooping

grin
Lols
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Limerick:
nothing is happening soon lad aside an Ibime vs Emaprince battle, yu are too beetchy for my liking undecided I'm not interested in ciphering with yu no more. Shey yu get?

I am too bbitchy cos I asked you to stop spamming a battle thread?
pls nigga. .you are just scared to cypher with me And childish too .you take corrections as hate
and if we had cypher
i would have been Kendrick Lamar ..and you would be drake.. bye
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkrebel:
of course Jesus married

he wedded Mary Magdalene....which is not bad..I dont no why the church keeps hiding it and never canonised the gospel of Philips..Mary Magdalene and many others....they jeep saying it would make Jesus' divinity questionable....

he was man on earth... he would have had sexual urge.. those Jewish girls shaking their yansh in all those parties he went...plus he preferred to about with sinners...so he endured 33 years of celibacy ..even so called priests and popes would have wankedd at one point they couldn't hold it

Don't say what u don't know joor! Jesus is perfect! He could have easily resisted worse temptations than fornication. Remember how he rebuked Satan's offer of a wordly kingdom if he bowed down to him
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

I am too bbitchy cos I asked you to stop spamming a battle thread?
pls nigga. .you are just scared to cypher with me....

Am Kendrick Lamar ..you are drake.. bye
wow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
withdwoh your money easy twansfah grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
GIYAZZ:
I'm not interested anymore, ffuckk Nairaland!!!!

Change your moniker! You know I̶̲̥̅̊Ƭ aint new to you!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
kr0ne:

Don't say what u don't know joor! Jesus is perfect! He could have easily resisted worse temptations than fornication. Remember how he rebuked Satan's offer of a wordly kingdom if he bowed down to him

so getting married is a sin? ..Satan offered him bread..he knows he can't die from the fasting..he's God's son after all...Satan offered him riches of the world...lol ..he knows he can have it if he wants..

sexual temptation is a whole different thing...he was man afterall
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
sosiqdude:

Haven't u done yours?
Just ℓιkε Limerick ℓ̊ dint participate! ReasonsArePersonal, αм just hyping, broadcasting for мα niggaz
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abeg make una dead the religious debate. Here no be class and we are not students
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
By the way darkrebel, lime aint scared of u, I culd battle u tomorrow and whoop u, shey u knw? cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mod Come Change Here To"religious Doubts&answers Chatroom"..grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

if we had cypher
i would have been Kendrick Lamar ..and you would be drake.. bye

Thank God no more Limerck x Darkrebel cypher, twudav been wack, Kendrick Lamar Äη∂ Drake?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

so getting married is a sin? ..Satan offered him bread..he knows he can't die from the fasting..he's God's son after all...Satan offered him riches of the world...lol ..he knows he can have it if he wants..

sexual temptation is a whole different thing...he was man afterall
He was a PERFECT man! Adam would never had known he'd been unclad with his d.ick dangling as he chased animals in the garden of Eden. Thanks to Eve and the devil. Stop saying what u don't know to avoid curses. Bible said, don't add and don't subtract. It's a complete book meant to guide us in the right part of life. So we do well adhering to every word we read in there. Stop imagining probabilities...it's sin itself
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
this 1 guest done they view this thread since thursday angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkrebel:
of course Jesus married

stop bringing fake stories here. .Jesus didnt get married to mary. m please!! Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkrebel do you know that the prince of persia is a demon that stops angels from bringing blessings to us humans? Read daniel 10:13. So how did the bible know that the POP existed if they're just lying?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
kr0ne:

Lmao! Where u take see that girl? She's like Gladyys, they don't know how to read mentions
Hehehe na work cos am..ahbeg share me that link of wrongturn vs khena
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
darkrebelpost=28229151] angry[/quote]
You βε Agnostics?

[quote author=007Bruce
:
The thing tire ᵐᵉ oooo

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
007Bruce:
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkrebel:
of course Jesus married

Those dark rebel reside at nairaland
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Iceskidd:
Darkrebel do you know that the prince of persia is a demon that stops angels from bringing blessings to us humans? Read daniel 10:13. So how did the bible know that the POP existed if they're just lying?

he he ..what do you take me for? of course I knew that story since. you are getting me wrong young man...I didn't say the Bible is fake.. I only said some stories are analogies/tales...

its okay..just forget. .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

he he ..what do you take me for? of course I knew that story since. you are getting me wrong young man...I didn't say the Bible is fake.. I only said some stories are analogies/tales...

its okay..just forget. .
make we jux drop the matter befo' e turn quarell
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
kr0ne:

He was a PERFECT man! Adam would never had known he'd been unclad with his d.ick dangling as he chased animals in the garden of Eden. Thanks to Eve and the devil. Stop saying what u don't know to avoid curses. Bible said, don't add and don't subtract. It's a complete book meant to guide us in the right part of life. So we do well adhering to every word we read in there. Stop imagining probabilities...it's sin itself

hehe you are blinded by a book constantine just gathered together to prevent his kingdom from tearing apart I.e.to prevent the pagan-christian war that was bound to happen..
my brother...you should study more on theology and read books related to religion ...

and like I said before-- marriage doesn't make one IMPERFECT .... he could have married and still be prefect .....you know that's the whole basis of the grail message anyway.....the marriage to Magdalene...

and why did the catholic church not canonise the gospel of Philip..Mary Magdalene and many others that said Jesus married..what right do they have to choose the books they want and the ones they don't want....

in one of the gospels ...it was said that ** and he loved her more than us(the 12 disciples)..and he would often kiss her in her mouth .....peter was also said to be angry and jealous about the lord giving attention to her...

I bet you didn't know some scrolls were found -- I can't remember what cave now or year.but it was close to the dead sea...lemme Google...but it was in the 1970's I think...the church hid that info and never publicised the contents....
trust me..beneath that Vatican..there are millions of secrets...

so don't rule out the possibility ..he could have been married.....marriage is not a sin...and it was an aberration during the time of Yeshua Ben Yosef to be 30 and be a bachelor in Israel...

and yeah yeshua Ben yosef was Christ name if you didn't know..now you know

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.