Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1257047 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
to show that punchline you use against giyaz is as fake as you
Sneeze . . . grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
warriblood stop derailing that thread...calm down and behave civil for once
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
kr0ne:

Sneeze . . . grin
Lil gilyaz a beg nor vex we just dey gbadu (feel) your teeth o bro na God marvelous work of creation

sneeze...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
Lil gilyaz a beg nor vex we just dey gbadu (feel) your teeth o bro na God marvelous work of creation

sneeze...

Sneeeeeeze!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ThePrekky(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
my best lines from the cipher
______
Its just a keystyle, f*ggits/ but if u read between the lines, you'll agree my script's divine/
and after u mustav had ur mind blown, we'l term ur demise as "SUI-C-IDE". . .cos death is what you'll 'see between the eyes'!/ *C btw the I's*
Prekky
_
Buh I've got the shitt mastered/ a Lord to these rascals/
Call me the roof of an Orphanage; I'm on top of these bastards!!/
technically the cause of these hazzards/ as my brain spawning arrows/
I'm a god in this game...... and I aint talking Kratos!/
Limerick
_
Buh I culd be a clown at the end/ wait... ffuck clown, am a hot
starboy/ My album..... I'm 'paid to release' and its not Ransome!/
Limerick
_
I’d mind my business, coz every coin is important/ I’m making ‘dirty
money’, soon I’m launching a Hummer/ you only making dirty money
when u working with LAWMA!/
Krone
_

These broads pout they lips/ cos a quick se.x...will score a triplet ..when
I bone her/
The prince 'fire blank' ?...pfft! . .since when did I become the PSG
owner?
Emaprince
_
I'm rapping to be great/ these cats just rapping to relate/ an attempt to
scrěw with me, is tantamount to asking to be raped/
cos I'm the primate. . so quit monkeying around. . kneel down and hands
up to Ceasar like Koba in planet of the apes!/
ThePrekky
_
My rhymes are feared/geared with sick bars tha fly ya heads/....ts no
surprise all over,ma lines are heard/
cos d way i 'distance' masef..late Munroe could testify yall dnt see my
breaklight.. i'm 'Myles' ahead/!!
ksslib

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ThePrekky(m): 12:09am On Dec 22, 2014
ThunderStorm:

Lmfaoooo. . . Don't worry sir . Watch out for the 'end of year All Stars Cypher' by U3
and 'Insane bastards' by Lester . Imma ne on'em.
when is it going down? Tell them ThePrekky is gonna be joining in on the fun
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ThunderStorm(m): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2014
ThePrekky:

when is it going down? Tell them ThePrekky is gonna be joining in on the fun

I don't know when they plan on releasing'em . . . You know 'em nao . Holla at them bruv
I done sent my verses days ago .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 5:29am On Dec 22, 2014
Limerick:
when u want to post, just click any smiley u want.

Weneva I qoute...d tin no dea show smiley nw
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2014
ThunderStorm:

I don't know when they plan on releasing'em . . . You know 'em nao . Holla at them bruv
I done sent my verses days ago .

help me tell them I wanna be in it too ...
I have some residual lines .... when and who do I send my lines to?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2014
you see Guykhena, this is how I practice my freestyle rapping most times when am not flipping pages of books or magazines to rhyme words there...
you should try it ..rappad.com. they give you different words after every 15 seconds.. and you must rhyme with all words given and make punchlines... once you can do that continuously and practice daily or three times a week for 6 months..then you can battle anybody spontaneously and win or draw...and you will hardly lose....

do that...cos when we are recording Nairaland audio cypher in the same studio next year.. we are gonna freestyle rap battle ....so prepare...

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2014

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2014
.. these are my latest sessions around 9 today... try this site.. its helps

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Yeah if there's any other cypher i'd luv to jump on it asap!....

I'mma be really free as from tommorrow.... cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2014
as for you Limerick ...spreading rumours to your folks on FB, saying I wrote my punches down...
Next year we are gonna freestyle battle... and we will know who wrote and who didn't.... and you are going down ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2014
Darkrebel:
as for you Limerick ...spreading rumours to your folks on FB, saying I wrote my punches down...
Next year we are gonna freestyle battle... and we will know who wrote and who didn't.... and you are going down ...
nextyear is too far... Why not do some youtube sh1ts before the year runs out?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2014
ElymaxCray:

nextyear is too far... Why not do some youtube sh1ts before the year runs out?

he would say I memorised my lines.
besides..I already said my tripod is broken..and I have no one to hold my camera... its Christmas already,everyone's busy around here...

Next year..if he's gonna be recording in the studio, then we will thrash it out there once and for all ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2014
If actually, it was the survival of the 'fittest'..... Giyaz wuld have been long dead!! tongue
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964024_picsart14192014177671073988788_jpeg71f89b064a5f27b4100312d7979e15de
Giyaz, no vex bro, was only playing around grin

btw, the cyph is already on 247blaze.
e remain notjustok.com and lokcitymusic. Lalaboiy pls dnt ignore this.

I wonder why ibime, coogar and mik didnt script 4 this. Shaking my bloody head.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Btw darkrebel, whats your stress?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Darkrebel:
you see Guykhena, this is how I practice my freestyle rapping most times when am not flipping pages of books or magazines to rhyme words there...
you should try it ..rappad.com. they give you different words after every 15 seconds.. and you must rhyme with all words given and make punchlines... once you can do that continuously and practice daily or three times a week for 6 months..then you can battle anybody spontaneously and win or draw...and you will hardly lose....

do that...cos when we are recording Nairaland audio cypher in the same studio next year.. we are gonna freestyle rap battle ....so prepare...

Cool,wait is it "Rappad.co" or "rappad.com"? ,,cus .com is showing me something else.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

he would say I memorised my lines.
besides..I already said my tripod is broken..and I have no one to hold my camera... its Christmas already,everyone's busy around here...

Next year..if he's gonna be recording in the studio, then we will thrash it out there once and for all ....
so we are doing a cypher in the same studio next year? Ok cool, as for the freestyle battle, we'll see about that!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Limerick:

btw, the cyph is already on 247blaze.
link pls
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Guykhena:

Cool,wait is it "Rappad.co" or "rappad.com"? ,,cus .com is showing me something else.

its Rappad.co
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Darkrebel:
.. these are my latest sessions around 9 today... try this site.. its helps
is it vocal?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
kr0ne:

Just go check out the topics that make the FP. Today, one mumu opened a thread, complaining that he couldn't marry coz the gals he's been meeting want sex before marriage. Just before 10 minutes after the post, they pushed it to the front page. Seun and co. Smh!
na today? There're some like. NL Girls that are fit for marriage. Smh. And seun created a thread to ask if people like the things on fp. People complained but the nigga seun did nothing about it. And he's the one looking for traffic. Those kind of thread gets like 2 pages. But if our thread gets to fp na like 20pages cus of them music section guyz. The thing dey pain me die.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:

sneeze...

Lmao. .giyaz come see oo. .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

yeah..totally crap... hip hop is not well appreciated in Naija and literature..
..they prefer things that Deaden the I.Q and thinking faculty e.g constant listening to davido..wizkid..e.t.c.
even chiamanda--authoress of purple hibiscus should be getting more props for her intelligence and creativity...

maybe I should rename the thread-- Naked Pics of maheeda ..or Denrele on skinnies ..or tonto dikeh gets a New tatoo ..lol ..am sure it would make FP in half a micro second
I think the dude Seun is not really interested in intellectually healthy materials except they have the capacity to give him more change. He is simply a businessman. It is his business. He does whatever he wishes with it.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Reyginus:
I think the dude Seun is not really interested in intellectually healthy materials except they have the capacity to give him more change. He is simply a businessman. It is his business. He does whatever he wishes with it.

the last time a hip hop related thread hit the front page..we had close to 11,000 views..despite the fact that I opened the thread when there wasn't really traffic on the site... go check out topics on the front page..highest of them now is prolly 18k views ...if our topic made FP ..we would get close to that as well.. there are many hip hop followers in Nigeria..matter of fact Nigeria was rated number 1 in Africa in consumption of foreign tunes ..
So if Seun is a business man like you said, then he should know that... its his business like you said* but don't forget customers are always right..
he has different types of people to serve and they all have different interest..
some are interested in Sports..some in fashion.. some in Music e.t.c

a smart Entrepreneur would satisfy all..
he can pick a topic from each sections weekly to put on FP ..that way every body wins...but when there is favouritism and Neglect.. then that's incompetency
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Seun(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Which threads do you want on the home page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Seun:
Which threads do you want on the home page?

this one - https://www.nairaland.com/2055650/2014-nairaland-hip-hop-rap-cypher

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.