Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1255189 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Reyginus:
If your facts are anything to by, then, it is either he is a stupid man, an ignorant man(We are all ignorant of a thing), or a sadist.

its not his fault...I mean one person can't possibly serve over a million people without complains.. that's why there's delegation of functions .... so I think the super mods or whoever is in charge should be more competent
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Seun:
Which threads do you want on the home page?

the battle threads!
we get marginalised here - and this is by far the most intellectually-stimulating section of the forum. we write creative poetry every time - something the so called artistes in the music industry in nigeria struggle to achieve and we hardly get to the FP.

yet, we see loads of tonto dikeh & mr ibu threads on the FP. many writers here are young and they intend to take their rap career to the top. give them the recognition by putting some of their works on FP. you never know which producer would read their works & contact them for a record deal. oga seun, please tell your mods to give us a look once in a while too.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
true talk....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Emaprince:
Mtcheeeeeew!!!...smh!...ibime have not logged in since 15th..I hope all is well with him though..and coogar is pullling out..plus mikuz?..I'm dissapointed mehn!..and I have their nicks somewhere in my verse..what's the point?...smh

I dey on hols jare. Flying back tomorrow. Na today I just dey purchase WiFi
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
This ibime go like travel sha.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Makks777(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Where is the battle??... hope am not here to face a herd of cattle!...
Ah need a sick niqqur to touch ma tail...ah murder him,call ma lawyer to get ma bail!...
When is it happening?, d rap shit?....Ma fone's already hot,for hours it's bin in ma armpit!..
Don't laugh even if this post sounds silly....don't over-diss me,you could just drop a simple reply,,'really'
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'm happy that the cypher is getting a reasonable form of appreciation from some nairalanders outside rap section but as na Naija we dey,some ppl see textcees as jobless.imagine one blaming Jonathan for the cypher

the f.p won't help dat much cos nowadays nl peeps are all about ftc nd the 1st page but that was long gone before it hit f.p
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
viewing this topic: goshikid, mistaswag (m) ,heywizzy(m).

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ibime:

I dey on hols jare. Flying back tomorrow. Na today I just dey purchase WiFi
good to have you back...but,you and coogar dissapointed us sha...especially mikuz!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wait till you see the facebook allstar netcee cypher hosted by U3 grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Okay ibime don explain hinself. We all know kim is wack, so he didnt bother writing.
Coogar what's your own excuse for not writing for the cypher?.. Better start talking before icekid comes trolling you like he promised. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
LooNat11kk:
Wait till you see the facebook allstar netcee cypher hosted by U3 grin grin
link
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
ElymaxCray:
Okay ibime don explain hinself. We all know kim is wack, so he didnt bother writing.
Coogar what's your own excuse for not writing for the cypher?.. Better start talking before icekid comes trolling you like he promised. grin
you mind am? By tommorow i go start murking mikuz episode 1
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
lololol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Emaprince:
good to have you back...but,you and coogar dissapointed us sha...especially mikuz!

Which one is expecially Mikuz? I have my reasons as to why I no put hand for cypher. I know wetin I dey dodge.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
IceDaNemesis:

What's all these? You people should get off my back for once, are my the only famous bloke in Nairaland?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
mikuz:

What's all these? You people should get off my back for once, are my the only famous bloke in Nairaland?
wetin concern me and cypher. My 'murking mikuz series' is just fo fun. Just like my räping max series
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
wetin concern me and cypher. My 'murking mikuz series' is just fo fun. Just like my räping max series

Where did I mention anything about cypher to you? Must you make noise about your series stuff? If there's anything you wanna do why don't you get along with it and stop disturbing the peace?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
mikuz:

Which one is expecially Mikuz? I have my reasons as to why I no put hand for cypher. I know wetin I dey dodge.
whatever mehn!

You know..you've been the only textcee here who's always been ready to partake in everything..you battled everybody..you organized everything but pullling out of a cypher in which we needed all the best brains is unexpected..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaiiii I see una verse & I was ashamed of my written

oboy I for dey hype myself rather than giving mikuz jab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Emaprince:
whatever mehn!

You know..you've been the only textcee here who's always been ready to partake in everything..you battled everybody..you organized everything but pullling out of a cypher in which we needed all the best brains is unexpected..

excluding me grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
And who cares about FB cypher?..same FB nuccas that worships nairalanders..they can't do without popping in here to find out what's going on..likes of U3 went from worshipping streetwize,Ibime and DBR and now their reigning champs like pein(according to what I heard) are worshipping coogar..smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
teddybiyasi:

grin grin late confession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Emaprince:

lol

d0pe ish from you sir

damn you were killing
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Heywhizzy:
imagine one blaming Jonathan for the cypher
lwkm i shock. Like Gudluck was the brain behind the cypher. As for me, I aint jobless. I get money weekly from foreign accnts and customised marketing for companies, i'm bill gates, money coming tru my windows cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Limerick:
lwkm i shock. Like Gudluck was the brain behind the cypher. As for me, I aint jobless. I get money weekly from foreign accnts and customised marketing for companies, i'm bill gates, money coming tru my windows cheesy
Lol, me sef shock.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Emaprince:
And who cares about FB cypher?..same FB nuccas that worships nairalanders..they can't do without popping in here to find out what's going on..likes of U3 went from worshipping streetwize,Ibime and DBR and now their reigning champs like pein(according to what I heard) are worshipping coogar..smh
smh, pein is not a reigning champ. Pfft.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Emaprince:
pfft . .pein is no reigning champion. .he reign because he got all those wa.ck 2go dickriders by his side. .if the dude is capable of showing his account in nairaland rapbattle section, his runing mouth would stop for sure!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by henzekido(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
No sirin but I hunt u down lyk a criminal
No kicthen knife but I bucher ur part lyk an animal
Cus place rappers 2 toast 2 my canival
Cus in my hood am one of d noticans

flow so tight u cnt imagine\wen I rap u serch my words in google search engine \ I never fiNsh now I wan begin

Dis is my flow of countless steps nd my soul wit piosonous eggs am gonna kick lyk a bitch wich wit wortless legs
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Emaprince:
whatever mehn!

Ok no vex o . I go equalize.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Emaprince:

That 'd teach her and her cohorts a hard lesson never to mess with the Achebe of Rap 1 of Nairaland. grin

I for reply the humdrum but it was too weak and boring that I didn't even finish the verse sef. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
teddybiyasi:

Now who got the last laugh?

tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.