Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1257695 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Smelly pucsiees.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Loonatikk Vs Glacierz dropped...yall go feed ur eyes. grin
www.nairaland.com/1875045/brutal-clash-season-2-loonat11k#25797383
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
mikuz:

Welcome back!

What's Yeyenatu's facebook?

@Glacierz, I have Loonat11k's verse, post and Ill follow suit please.
Thanks, bro! Na work just dey do me since.
I don't know her on Fb o. I saw how she was badmouthing my own precious Phoenix here. The girl na wahala. Person wey go marry am need to get strong mind grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thunder, sup. . .when is your battle
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
RedJohn! grin "whistling"
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

all na story.
when was ibime's last battle? i battled a top tier textcee less than a week ago. if i have had about 6 months to write, i would have 100,000 bars stored somewhere.

there's a difference between my bars & most of the other bars here. my bars are tailored only for the guy i am battling. ibime writes general bars that could be written for virtually anyone.

sid in the ground
sid is & sid off can only be for one textcee called sidddogg. spelling mik backwards to get kim can only be for one textcee called mikuz. this is why i win. judges should start watching out for copy & paste netcees.

No need for all these long stories abeg. We have heard. Real gees don't talk. If every emcee start preaching about their own punches we no go hear word. That's corny. This would be the hundredth time you are telling us about the few bars you wrote. Quite funny that a ninja with one or two quotables be advertising the same quotables over and over again to ninjas who have hundreds of quotables and don't brag or write long essays about them. Is there any battle I fought that I did not nameplay? SMH. Were you here when Mikuz wrote "thís cat all happy/ cos he took bland shots at me/ Difference is. . . I got Daniel puns. . . check em out. . . Am more catchy!/

I did not see Mikuz writing essay every two days to remind us of the genius of that bar. So stop that corny shít.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RedJohn2: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Krone, Chronic?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
The great Ibime! This one ur gathering battles....I no want make anybody tamper with ur crown o grin u can never trust these niggas. They can plot against u. Abeg o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime:

No need for all these long stories abeg. We have heard. Real gees don't talk. If every emcee start preaching about their own punches we no go hear word. That's corny. This would be the hundredth time you are telling us about the few bars you wrote. Quite funny that a ninja with one or two quotables be advertising the same quotables over and over again to ninjas who have hundreds of quotables and don't brag or write long essays about them. Is there any battle I fought that I did not nameplay? SMH. Were you here when Mikuz wrote "thís cat all happy/ cos he took bland shots at me/ Difference is. . . I got Daniel puns. . . check em out. . . Am more catchy!/

what's fantastic about that bar? looks like what i was writing in poetry when i was 8. abeg, stop bellyaching - i didn't force you into retirement. i am talking cos mik keeps referring me to the siddoggg battle & claiming i used a ghostwriter. how does it concern you?

don't make me vex tonight o - i might change my mind & bring september 11 to this weekend. you know what that means to you, don't you? it means your sudden death. you are a marked target - don't force me to pull the trigger & have you killed before your time.

I did not see Mikuz writing essay every two days to remind us of the genius of that bar. So stop that corny shít.

he's not writing essay about it cos the bar is shyte. your standard must be very low to even rate such a corny bar. cat all happy/am more catchy. where's the punch in that gibberish?

write such nonsense against me & watch the entire NL mourn your obituary.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
RedJohn2: Krone, Chronic?
Yeah, bro grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lagunna:

battle dey friday.. maybe saturday.
i don forget sey dat guy no dey answer newbies grin grin
Lol.

Geoxpress, na u wan battle.

What you say?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
tongue tongue
Wetin dem ddo for facebook? KGB no dey get facebook account na.

kr0ne:
Thanks, bro! Na work just dey do me since.
I don't know her on Fb o. I saw how she was badmouthing my own precious Phoenix here. The girl na wahala. Person wey go marry am need to get strong mind grin grin
teach your order manners jor. They very good buh they rowdy and very disrespectful and rude.
Rap isn't about being rude jo, it's entertainment.

Una don dey wake ba? Big voting tomorrow ba? Una well done ooo!!! Eku ise!!! Ndo!!! grin no b do or die ooo... hehehe... I go surprise un tomorrow... buhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! ace up my sleeve!! E go pass big bang theory!! grin

moffos!!!

Chai... who's papa wan die na? I get carpenter wey dey make casket from rotten tree ooo.

Who dey throway money?! Me I want ooo... but my puccie no dey for sale sa. my sugar daddy criteria pass 3 digits ori iya charlie grin

Each spat from that nick just rubs me off the wrong way... I don't know why... like ewwwwww!! goose pimple!! Astagarfurlah!!! God forgive me!

Good night ooo...

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
kr0ne: The great Ibime! This one ur gathering battles....I no want make anybody tamper with ur crown o grin u can never trust these niggas. They can plot against u. Abeg o

Forget that yarns. I'm here to enjoy my bars with real emcees. You want fall in? You can come in after U3, Ema, Luna and Thunder. Should not take too long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Smh to you too doubly tongue
YoungDaNaval: Smh

Yeayeanot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:
don't make me vex tonight o - i might change my mind & bring september 11 to this weekend. you know what that means to you, don't you? it means your sudden death. you are a marked target - don't force me to pull the trigger & have you killed before your time.

I dare you. . . püssy. . .

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime:

Forget that yarns. I'm here to enjoy my bars with real emcees. You want fall in? You can come in after U3, Ema, Luna and Thunder. Should not take too long.
I'll wait at the corner and see if there r any survivors grin . . .if the foot marks are all going in and none is coming out I'd advise myself.

Coogar, the Prince of Persia grin I see u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
yeyenatu: tongue tongue
Wetin dem ddo for facebook? KGB no dey get facebook account na.

teach your order manners jor. They very good buh they rowdy and very disrespectful and rude.
Rap isn't about being rude jo, it's entertainment.

Una don dey wake ba? Big voting tomorrow ba? Una well done ooo!!! Eku ise!!! Ndo!!! grin no b do or die ooo... hehehe... I go surprise un tomorrow... buhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! ace up my sleeve!! E go pass big bang theory!! grin

moffos!!!

Chai... who's papa wan die na? I get carpenter wey dey make casket from rotten tree ooo.

Who dey throway money?! Me I want ooo... but my puccie no dey for sale sa. my sugar daddy criteria pass 3 digits ori iya charlie grin

Each spat from that nick just rubs me off the wrong way... I don't know why... like ewwwwww!! goose pimple!! Astagarfurlah!!! God forgive me!

Good night ooo...

YeaYeaNot
Dem don born o grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime:
I dare you. . . püssy. . .

pandemonium in coogar's lair......ibime, you are about to sign your death warrant......

kr0ne:
I'll wait at the corner and see if there r any survivors grin . . .if the foot marks are all going in and none is coming out I'd advise myself.
Coogar, the Prince of Persia grin I see u

the prince of persia is being goaded by a retired challenger.

house, should i kill this retired officer this weekend?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RedJohn2: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
kr0ne:
Yeah, bro grin
Lol, Greetings Bro.....

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

pandemonium in coogar's lair......ibime, you are about to sign your death warrant......

I would skip school just to be a witness! cheesy grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Coogar talks a lot. . .bytch keep shut, ranting about generic bars u got, mik, kim, sid in the ground, Haba!

On Facebook they would boo you till u hibernate. . .tsw!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
GLACIERZ: Coogar talks a lot. . .bytch keep shut, ranting about generic bars u got, mik, kim, sid in the ground, Haba!

On Facebook they would boo you till u hibernate. . .tsw!!

ę no go better for you & the whole facebook crew. look at this ant, who asked you to put your dirty mouth in a matter that is above your station?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

Going down this weekend:::::

Coogar vs Ibime

front page thingz....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

ę no go better for you & the whole facebook crew. look at this ant, who asked you to put your dirty mouth in a matter that is above your station?

Speak bars fucka!!!! U talk a lot

If I start with u, it will end with u swapping monickers
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

Why you still dey ask question?. . . Come and kill. . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
mikuz:

Welcome back!

What's Yeyenatu's facebook?
lol.....funny
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime:
"thís cat all happy/ cos he took bland shots at me/ Difference is. . . I got Daniel puns. . . check em out. . . Am more catchy!/

The forking monkey doesn't even see the brilliance in Mik's bar. . .smh

Who are the people praising that fool?
Kai. .na otumokpo him use blind una
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
GLACIERZ: The forking monkey doesn't even see the brilliance in Mik's bar. . .smh

Who are the people praising that fool?
Kai. .na otumokpo him use blind una

the bar is as empty as your cranial cavity. what a silly fool - you think this is your village where we marvel at mediocre bars? thunder faya you & your facebook crew.

Ibime:
Why you still dey ask question?. . . Come and kill. . .

cheiiiiiii - i wish i could speak to my manager now to gimme tomorrow off so i can write for you. keep your verse close........it's going down this weekend. i don vex!

if i get my wish, it might even go down tomorrow night - just to prove i can write within few hours & produce a quality verse. by 9 am tomorrow, i will give you a precise date & time.

go & get your casket - i am spazzing!

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Whr dis heywhizzy of a guy We must hav our battle oo or like fuckyouhard once said "battle me or worship me" grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:
cheiiiiiii - i wish i could speak to my manager now to gimme tomorrow off so i can write for you. keep your verse close........it's going down this weekend. i don vex!

if i get my wish, it might even go down tomorrow night - just to prove i can write within few hours & produce a quality verse. by 9 am tomorrow, i will give you a precise date & time.

go & get your casket - i am spazzing!

Your boss go give you tomorrow off to write bars. . . hahahaha. . .jobless dude.

Thís Saturday 9pm. You're done!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ksslib:
Lol.

Geoxpress, na u wan battle.

What you say?
Its ok with me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
I said all coogar knows is talk. . .thats all he is good at, and tryna use vocabs to awe dudes.
Bytch is nuts. He doesn't know lyricism in anyform

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.