Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1256793 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Iceskidd:
angry instead i call out gottoboy sosiqdude and as 4 teddybiatchy my 20lines are still waiting
ask MIKUZ for the thread...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
open c'o time for the real ass kicking....anyone 10quatrains biko?? cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
... the rappers that have been auditioning so far ain't that ddope... please y'all should invite doppe emcees to this... .. Limerick.. make sure Blaqbones hears this ..
biko..which other regions e go happen??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
gottoboy:

Awon rappers to wa, ti wonni role model ati Mentor/
Orue emi Seriki, reminisce pkelu Vector/
Bobo the thing Fly your head, grin n̶̲̥̅̊åå nameplay im do. Seriki reminiscing with Vector.
Adonbilivit
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Supermiy:
biko..which other regions e go happen??

I don't really know .but Lagos auditions was today and i body bagged three rappers in a row with cruel freestyles ..

I used that '' Your wallet is like poultry... cos everything in it is just a chicken change" and a girl in the audience screamed so loud and had an orgasm grin

I also said... " I got my dick in your Catholic mum's mouth...like holy communion',... and the stage scattered ... grin

where is Ksslib ... ? When Vato uploads the vid on YouTube.. I would post here... I didn't yell and all that though...just cool spit cos it wasn't really serious.. today has got to be one of my worst freestyles ever though.. I stuttered so many times that I was so angry with myself.. must be because of school stress and lack of practice cos my frees are Rusty as ffuck..
it was just some premedicated punches and some lines that I've dropped on NL that saw me through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I don't really know .but Lagos auditions was today and i body bagged three rappers in a row with cruel freestyles ..

I used that '' Your wallet is like poultry... cos everything in it is just a chicken change" and a girl in the audience screamed so loud and had an orgasm grin

I also said... " I got my dick in your Catholic mum's mouth...like holy communion',... and the stage scattered ... grin

where is Ksslib ... ? When Vato uploads the vid on YouTube.. I would post here... I didn't yell and all that though...just cool spit cos it wasn't really serious.. today has got to be one of my worst freestyles ever though.. I stuttered so many times that I was so angry with myself.. must be because of school stress and lack of practice cos my frees are Rusty as ffuck..
it was just some premedicated punches and some lines that I've dropped on NL that saw me through.
.....Dna on Emimem show!grin...pls do would love to see 9ja boys drop punches!...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Supermiy:
.....Dna on Emimem show!grin...pls do would love to see 9ja boys drop punches!...

it wasn't really filled with top notch stuffs.. it wasn't the main event.. even the battles were friendly, so don't expect something very ddope

A dude dropped a line that I really felt though..
his name is Andy and he was battling an older dude(prolly 25 or so)

he said and I quote --
You don dey rap since 1970, yet you stale and rigid/
Old man doing rap...you should have died along with 2pac and biggie/

this was the dude's rebuttal and I quote -

You wanna time travel to 1970?...shey you be prince of Persia?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

it wasn't really filled with top notch stuffs.. it wasn't the main event.. even the battles were friendly, so don't expect something very ddope

A dude dropped a line that I really felt though..
his name is Andy and he was battling an older dude(prolly 25 or so)

he said and I quote --
You don dey rap since 1970, yet you stale and rigid/
Old man doing rap...you should have died along with 2pac and biggie/

this was the dude's rebuttal and I quote -

You wanna time travel to 1970?...shey you be prince of Persia?
Nice tho,but not Bmagic standard..but i don't think the crowd would really be encouraging tho i mean you know how 9jrians are now...how you come cope?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
JigsawKillah:

10bars

MoDs see to this

Sneeze...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Lol. No be only orgasm, na abortion.. grin

I ll reserve my comment for now till I watch the vid. Make Vato do upload that thing sharp sharp. Boys are not smiling.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Supermiy:
Nice tho,but not Bmagic standard..but i don't think the crowd would really be encouraging tho i mean you know how 9jrians are now...how you come cope?

The main brawls haven't started yet..no one was prepared today..we were all free styling.. the main battle is in 3 weeks time

and no be razz people dey there na ..
elites and fresh chicks. . they all cheered and encouraged, though they no too many cos this isn't the main thing
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ksslib:

Lol. No be only orgasm, na abortion.. grin

I ll reserve my comment for now till I watch the vid. Make Vato do upload that thing sharp sharp. Boys are not smiling.

I swear..she had an orgasm grin
there was a time I dissed my opponent..I dissed him saying -- "even your mom's brassieres complain about the size of her booobs" ..that got a roar...and one dude shouted from the audience and said" Chai..because his mom's breasts has Fallen abi?"..
immediately he said that- I said 'that's correct bro..fallen like Olympus" .I even did that Dizaster's yeahhhh thing after saying that/.. and immediately I said that stuff, that particular chick had another orgasm grin The battle was held in a bar, and there were so many hot chicks in seductive dresses.. ... I collect phone numbers tire today cheesy

This was my opener in my 2nd brawl..it may seem plain but the delivery was did it..

I said . . - You are not a man...your name should be Lucy/ and Vato...I told you I wanted to battle a man... why did you bring me a pusssy?../

immediately I said that- all the chicks squirted cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 5:58am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote
author=kr0ne post=31179678]Leave Darkrebel, he's looking for a topic
that would favour just him alone. Let's see if RapAcme will accept the
Boogeyman [/quote]gosh am just seeing this. .i choose BEAUTY OF LIFE tho

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

there was a time I dissed my opponent..I dissed him saying -- "even your mom's brassieres complain about the size of her booobs" ..that got a roar...and one dude shouted from the audience and said" Chai..because his mom's breasts has Fallen abi?"..
immediately he said that- I said 'that's correct bro..fallen like Olympus" .I even did that Dizaster's yeahhhh thing after saying that/.. and immediately I said that stuff, that particular chick had another orgasm grin The battle was held in a bar, and there were so many hot chicks in seductive dresses.. ... I collect phone numbers tire today cheesy

This was my opener in my 2nd brawl..it may seem plain but the delivery was did it..

I said . . - You are not a man...your name should be Lucy/ and Vato...I told you I wanted to battle a man... why did you bring me a pusssy?../

choi...bros keep us posted.. just wish i had the time tho sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2015
Heywhizzy:
Adonbilivit
ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e seriously Nigga re-listen to that track again, twas very obvious even without mentioning em names, n̶̲̥̅̊o wonder I̶̲̥̅̊Ƭ hasn't goten a reply, chaiii IBILe wack dieee.

Iceskidd:
angry instead i call out gottoboy sosiqdude and as 4 teddybiatchy my 20lines are still waiting
Am busy now, keep my 16lines too till am ready, ill hint you reasons O̶̲̥̅n fB
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

The main brawls haven't started yet..no one was prepared today..we were all free styling.. the main battle is in 3 weeks time

Where in Lagos ιѕ the stuff happening
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
gottoboy:

Where in Lagos ιѕ the stuff happening

yesterday was in berger.

i don't know where the next one is gonna hold yet
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2015

pencil sketching ...

1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
gottoboy:

ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e seriously Nigga re-listen to that track again, twas very obvious even without mentioning em names, n̶̲̥̅̊o wonder I̶̲̥̅̊Ƭ hasn't goten a reply, chaiii IBILe wack dieee.

Am busy now, keep my 16lines too till am ready, ill hint you reasons O̶̲̥̅n fB
aiite
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tashaamania(f): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

pencil sketching ...
you sketched this??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Darkrebel666 show me the video. . I mean the battle video
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

you sketched this??

yes I did.
check this one out..I did this one last week

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I said . . [size=20pt]- You are not a man...your name should be Lucy/ and Vato...I told you I wanted to battle a man... why did you bring me a pusssy?../[/size]

bitten

Before I beef I wanna ask where is my opponent/
Cus all I see na a woman when dey suck cool length/
Bros I go chew you like Tabasco/
Isay make them bring rapper dem go bring papa ajasco

Guess this is the way you go thief all our lines for here go battle
But bro sorry you nor go win [size=20pt]reason because you ain't real
You can never be
Pathetic recycler[/size]

Watch "M.I Refs Rap Battle In Imo State" on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWQjKGNq4mo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Iceskidd:
Open c/o anyone can accept except wackdanaval
Lmao scared prick!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=WARRIBLOOD post=31249857]

You are not a man...your
name should be Lucy/ and
Vato...I told you I wanted to battle
a man... why did you bring me a
pusssy?../

Before I beef I wanna ask where is my opponent/
Cus all I see na a woman when dey suck cool length/
Bros I go chew you like Tabasco/
Isay make them bring rapper dem go bring papa ajasco

what's the similarities between the two lines up? grin
keep quiet goshikid..just take this gun and kill yourself
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Darkrebel666 post=31251050][/quote]

Niiga shut da ffuck you recycled the line admit it

Meanwhile rip to my old time buddy

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Pundad: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Darkrebel666 post=31251050][/quote]

thats why i love live rap battles...if darkrebel666 gestured to veto to draw his attention while calling his name..then pointing to his opponent as he lands the punch...its dope
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pundad:

thats why i love live rap battles...if darkrebel666 gestured to veto to draw his attention while calling his name..then pointing to his opponent as he lands the punch...its dope
Drug or bitten
If I were to be there I scream [size=20pt]WACK[/size] COS have heard that line before
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pundad:

Drug or bitten
If I were to be there as one of the audience I scream [size=20pt]WACK[/size] COS have heard that line before
Dude recycled it just to confuse drug heads But he didn't get me grin

Watch "M.I Refs Rap Battle In Imo State" on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWQjKGNq4mo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tashaamania(f): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

yes I did.
check this one out..I did this one last week
wow!! Really good work.

Letme guess, you an artist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.