Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1246836 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Heywhizzy: niqqa..I aint running..afta losin to ksslib..u tink u'll get a cheap compensation..buhaha..bhak to d mata..when?
Wheneva you so wish,I'll say sumtyms nxt week cus alotta battle have been sheduled 4 dis week already.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
sire,
i don't have time for this!
You know who the winner is!

Those silly punchlines are what tore you apart!
You're saying you did'nt come hard, like your previous verses were better! Fool! Be deceiving your self!

Iceskidd lol, why do you want to make yourself a prey? Lmao
no not you, you be my padi na!

Mikuz, i like the way you explained your verd! Lol, very strict!
lol, ai'te boss
Guykhena i'd love to brawl you tommorow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guykhena Where is da thread between me and WRONGTURN we drop tonight
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
sire,
i don't have time for this!
You know who the winner is!

Those silly punchlines are what tore you apart!
You're saying you did'nt come hard, like your previous verses were better! Fool! Be deceiving your self!

Iceskidd lol, why do you want to make yourself a prey? Lmao
no not you, you be my padi na!

Mikuz, i like the way you explained your verd! Lol, very strict!
u think i have the time to do those beetchy things u did with iam? am bigger than that, bastard! the end justifies the means. compare the lines i used against u with those I used for bruce, yet am leadin u right now by a wide margin! shame on u, 3 wks preparation yet u dropped the rubbish i cud scribble in less than one hour. this beatin is not enough for me. next time I'd let u judge....now get lost! loser grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Testerfuze:
Wheneva you so wish,I'll say sumtyms nxt week cus alotta battle have been sheduled 4 dis week already.
nxt week it iz
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by PaulThor: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
sad wen will flow for rank be opened
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by UlqU3(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lagunna: Down memory lane...

A lot of lines in that verse were bitten. Coogar recycled damn near half that verse vs mikuz.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: u think i have the time to do those beetchy things u did with iam? am bigger than that, bastard! the end justifies the means. compare the lines i used against u with those I used for bruce, yet am leadin u right now by a wide margin! shame on u, 3 wks preparation yet u dropped the rubbish i cud scribble in less than one hour. this beatin is not enough for me. next time I'd let u judge....now get lost! loser grin
you know who the winner is!
hehehe! Aromo is a kid i just used to pass time!

Compare those lines yourself, fool!
Imagine "pens will vane ya"/ pensylvania! Anu mmpama!

the same way you played, " i will leave him with early marks" !!! *sheds tears* diaris God o!

Now, GO AND PLAY WITH SAND!!!

I'm off!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

the same way you played, " i will leave him with early marks" !!! *sheds tears* diaris God o!

I'm off!
but am not appraisin myself grin others are doin that for me. check the scores again grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
UlqU3:

A lot of lines in that verse were bitten. Coogar recycled damn near half that verse vs mikuz.

Don't go there. . . it will just lead to fights. . . Ima put him out his misery tonight. . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wait oooo... what happened to those newbies of about two weeks ago? Wia dem go na? Buhahahahaha... sumtin dey smell oooo!!!

FFR should be opened na!!! Haba!!!

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

I'm off!
. kid that whooped you...ooops
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
yeyenatu: Wait oooo... what happened to those newbies of about two weeks ago? Wia dem go na? Buhahahahaha... sumtin dey smell oooo!!!

YeaYeaNot
. where's your girlfriend vickybash?...she didn't show...what happened?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guykhena i'm callin you out 20lines. I'll jiggidty jump your a$$ off stage. #Joking
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iceskidd: Guykhena i'm callin you out 20lines. I'll jiggidty jump your a$$ off stage. #Joking
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=Guykhena][/quote] mehn. The jumping your a$s was the joke. But lets battle
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thought they said she's a he... I don't believe sha. na so dem say I'm a he too.
Whatever it was, she go get good reason or me myself go stick 'xmas' banger inside her anus... grin

iamaromolaeran: . where's your girlfriend vickybash?...she didn't show...what happened?

@elvison... no dey try too hard ooo. my bedroom pass dis stratosphere.
tongue grin

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
yeyenatu:

tongue grin

YeaYeaNot
lwkmdgrin
. . .

YeaYeaNotgrin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
yeyenatu: Thought they said she's a he... I don't believe sha. na so dem say I'm a he too.
Whatever it was, she go get good reason or me myself go stick 'xmas' banger inside her anus... grin

tongue grin

YeaYeaNot
. don't stick any thing in her anus..that's a man's job...I was having a convo with angela-talking Tom's girlfriend.. isn't it funny? ..

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iceskidd: mehn. The jumping your a$s was the joke. But lets battle

naah, why don't you battle someone else first,before you take the leap...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
wRONGTURN you Scared?.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guykhena:

naah, why don't you battle someone else first,before you take the leap...
set me up wif any1 except fyh.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iceskidd: set me up wif any1 except fyh.
meanin ur scared. u should be, cos every bar against u has iceprick in it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
mikuz biko take the handcuff off ffr's hand
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
What's happening on my battle thread. . .i want to see real heads vote, where are likes of Thunder, Ema Prince, Ibime, Mikuz . . I don't know those other guys, never seen their mettle...I want vets voting on my battle

How can one enjoy a verse and vote the the other person whom he doesn't enjoy. I don't understand this.

This is no form of swaying
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: meanin ur scared. u should be, cos every bar against u has iceprick in it
who cares. GO PLAY WITH SAND
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kingdimes: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
nowadays I come here only to see rants n Hippocritic jests coogar u had a nice verse against sid but don't let hypes get into your head u might take glee in getting under people's skin but when a rational mind look at your thread post he will only see a narcissist m@sturbating with is own blood n a ret@rd advertising his own stupidity

feel free to take the offence

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
yeyenatu: Wait oooo... what happened to those newbies of about two weeks ago? Wia dem go na? Buhahahahaha... sumtin dey smell oooo!!!

YeaYeaNot
Dose 2go kids bah?? The likes of ashhascash and co. I think they found out dat dis place is jst too bigger than them and besides this place is not a good platform 4 newbies jarey 4 example,didn't you see how the battle between me and ksslib was treated like trash?? Is dat encouragin @ all Ofcus not!!

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Alot of textcees look down on me/
so here is da freestyle to bring Down Homie//
Fuckyouhard....na ur girl now hole me//
buh like elymaximus said...even if her pucsy been Brought back...it wont still be pure like dat of N¤A¤O¤M¤i

Am the definition of what limerick call wackness//
wearing jeans wit my ''ZIP'' Open..cus i already INSTALL MADness//
KIM sayin i cant vote in glacierz n lootnakk brawl total NONE SENSE/
buh its all Good one day i know...i be top tier...in my Own BRUTAL CONCEPTS//
Though dis is ibime kingdom.. .Emma as Arthur...still Warriblood CAME-ALOT in UTHER PROGRESS //cus all dis ''LEAN MEN'' cant produce da cum i could...even wen SPELT backword in MAGICAL BUSINESS//

Da Truth Shall Set you FREE!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
GLACIERZ: What's happening on my battle thread. . .i want to see real heads vote, where are likes of Thunder, Ema Prince, Ibime, Mikuz . . I don't know those other guys, never seen their mettle...I want vets voting on my battle

How can one enjoy a verse and vote the the other person whom he doesn't enjoy. I don't understand this.

at ur word, i'd remove my verdict. i voted based on points, not by enjoyability...it's not stated in the criteria. after all, the person my verdict favored dicked against me when i battled with kim. but i don't do that, am very straightforward. i voted cos my name was tagged.
so i just want u to say remove and it's done
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
GLACIERZ:

Nigga,,here we vote with 'Criteria',,,,
And that changes everything,,,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
warriblood:

KIM sayin i cant vote in glacierz n lootnakk brawl total NONE SENSE/
thats total nonsense and favouritism maybe
#JustSayinTho

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.