Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1246865 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Fuckyouhard has deleted his Facebook account and blocked me on Whatsapp!
Coward!! grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
kr0ne: Fuckyouhard has deleted his Facebook account and blocked me on Whatsapp!
Coward!! grin grin
ROTFL
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Fuckyouhard, come here. Why did you delete your Fb account and block me on Whatssap? Fear of personals? Useless child grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
oh, so y'all hav been seeing this thread all this while! I thought i was the only one able to view it. When y'all abandoned here for ffr only! Krone, nice one! Is airmak really the new mod? How are these things even done?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: oh, so y'all hav been seeing this thread all this while! I thought i was the only one able to view it. When y'all abandoned here for ffr only! Krone, nice one! Is airmak really the new mod? How are these things even done?
Airmark is not a new mod, he's been a mod here for a long time
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
kr0ne:
Airmark is not a new mod, he's been a mod here for a long time
So, who else is a mode here?
I thought only mikuz was in charge!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
So, who else is a mode here?
I thought only mikuz was in charge!
Nah! Ojoawo prolly is a mod too cos he has the right to pop threads
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
kr0ne: Fuckyouhard, come here. Why did you delete your Fb account and block me on Whatssap? Fear of personals? Useless child grin
stop ur rants and ask our thread. kid
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
kr0ne: Kr0ne
Ckushy
Elymaxmiimus
Limerick
Teddybiyasi
Warriblood
ShadySlim
Renzo33
TzphaLanx
Gottoboy
Fuckyouhard
G3n3sis
Churchill96
Iceskidd

Please let's do all the chit chats here and stop flooding the FFR thread

Airmark, please help us create a thread for c/o's only and state the rules
#Thanks!
sneeze....

da TrUTH shall set you free!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
@ krone, I will do it soon. rap section will soon get out of this trying times.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
kr0ne:
Nah! Ojoawo prolly is a mod too cos he has the right to pop threads
hmm,, this has been skipping my mind, how do one get the right to create threads? Guykhenna aint no mod right?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
hmm,, this has been skipping my mind, how do one get the right to create threads? Guykhenna aint no mod right?
He's not. But he's popular. . .that's a start
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
airmark: @ krone, I will do it soon. rap section will soon get out of this trying times.
Aiit, tnx
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
kr0ne:
true, guykhena is known everywhere. He might even get to supermod grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Am not a mod.
But I've spent my time getting dedicated to this section. And in creating battle threads you need to be dedicated in creating a pattern. Like Mikuz was with the "Brutal Combat" series,until he suddenly slowed down and letting it for some selected few.
So I was planning on creating a new pattern not restricted to some selected few but all "Epic Diss Battles".

I think as Kr0ne suggested,Airmark should create a open call out thread,use his mod powers to keep things in check,since everyone entitled me to the Thread thing,am gonna do my best to make it work...

And this Section is gonna move on..

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Guykhena:
Am not a mod.
But I've spent my time getting dedicated to this section. And in creating battle threads you need to be dedicated in creating a pattern. Like Mikuz was with the "Brutal Combat" series,until he suddenly slowed down and letting it for some selected few.
So I was planning on creating a new pattern not restricted to some selected few but all "Epic Diss Battles".

I think as Kr0ne suggested,Airmark should create a open call out thread,use his mod powers to keep things in check,since everyone entitled me to the Thread thing,am gonna do my best to make it work...

Yeah, one more thing. . .
Make all those kids ranting in FFR realize they can do their chit chats here without upsetting anyone. Afterall, it's a chatroom. But if they must throw tantrums they should make it lyrical. Pls do
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kr0ne, Guykhena #Word. Mur'fücker sosiqdude u gat some'n to say? Bring it here putó
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
kr0ne:
Yeah, one more thing. . .
Make all those kids ranting in FFR realize they can do their chit chats here without upsetting anyone. Afterall, it's a chatroom. But if they must throw tantrums they should make it lyrical. Pls do
I calculated all these in my mind and figured out a solution.
Once the call out thread is set up and everything is on track,and the battle series is on,the FFR is gonna be a huge pillar, and if the kids over there continue with the chats,rants,then they got no shot at any battle(this will surely keep them in check).
If I lay this out to them now,they're gonna ignore and continue their stuff.
But as soon as Airmark create the "Call Out" thread,everything is gonna change and there will be no room for unseriousness and this "Chat Thread" would be more alive. And the FFR thread return to its old glory.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Guykhena:
Am not a mod.

kr0ne:

aiit,, nicesmiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Courtesy of krone, this thread is coming alive again cheesy

but, you shoulda tagged mik nd coog as well,,, cos they've been leading us in the chitchats over there.. If we stop nd they dont stop, what will happen,, cos i know they're "bigboys", they prolly can't be repremanded! grin
tags guykhena nd airmark
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Courtesy of krone, this thread is coming alive again cheesy

but, you shoulda tagged mik nd coog as well,,, cos they've been leading us in the chitchats over there.. If we stop nd they dont stop, what will happen,, cos i know they're "bigboys", they prolly can't be repremanded! grin
tags guykhena nd airmark
Nah! Anybody can be reprimanded. We only regard you as a senior by your conduct
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ojoawo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
got some comments to make
1st - I aint a mod, I just possess those special powers...
2nd - theres already a open call out thread here www.nairaland.com/1009705/nairaland-rap-battles-real-call
and infact theres a complaints thread here too www.nairaland.com/1153042/rap-battles-complaints-threads
3rd - Mikuz isnt the only mod here, just that he's the only one performing, there was Mynd, before airmark was made mod. and also the music section mods have some control over this section
4th - The mods are only there to give the sections control, to clean up the trash and ensure section rules are followed, and to pin threads, ban posters that go against the rules, and recommend posts for front page which will be endorsed by the super mods
This hence shows they are just the Chaperones not the leader of the group.

and until the super mods allow for a new mod to be chosen, none can be made. but that doesnt mean someone cannot step up to keep things in a state of control.
at least till Airmark is through fucking safarigirl. ... lol

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lmao! I read the Airmark-Safarigirl saga. Mark was prolly jealous that a gal was overwhelming all the guys around with her witty lines; he even opened a thread to battle her but she declined. Ojoawo was the gentleman and peacemaker. Then some guy popped up from nowhere, challenging Mark and claiming Safari was his babe; and yet another one came and picked up Airmark's trouble. Lol! It was a movie

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ojoawo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
kr0ne: Lmao! I read the Airmark-Safarigirl saga. Mark was prolly jealous that a gal was overwhelming all the guys around with her witty lines; he even opened a thread to battle her but she declined. Ojoawo was the gentleman and peacemaker. Then some guy popped up from nowhere, challenging Mark and claiming Safari was his babe; and yet another one came and picked up Airmark's trouble. Lol! It was a movie

them two tooo dey disagree, especially when you talk Dbanj.... omo na war
but if no be say safarigirl pulled a no show, i doubt airmark would have gotten to the finals of the NBT then. the two were quite a pair
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
ojoawo:
at least till Airmark is through fucking safarigirl. ... lol

Ojoawo, she has run away since and all fingers pointed at you , harbouring my pretty safarigirl. She disappeared and you also was less prominent in this section. There's GOD oooo.
Besides, are you still available to set up battle threads? Like it has always been, not everybody gat the right to pop battle thread in order not to mess up things.

@ Krone , why would nt i be jealous of a damsel? But the girl liked trouble pass peace. She no wan hear dbanj's song on my woofers.
Meanwhile, i think we should continue using the official call out thread , ojoawo helped to dig for now : https://www.nairaland.com/1009705/nairaland-rap-battles-real-call/16

As soon as some crucial things are resolved every other thing will take shape.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lol! Thanks, Airmark and Ojoawo. Since there's an existing thread for c/os it's best we all follow it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ojoawo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
airmark:

Ojoawo, she has run away since and all fingers pointed at you , harbouring my pretty safarigirl. She disappeared and you also was less prominent in this section. There's GOD oooo.
Besides, are you still available to set up battle threads? Like it has always been, not everybody gat the right to pop battle thread in order not to mess up things.

@ Krone , why would nt i be jealous of a damsel? But the girl liked trouble pass peace. She no wan hear dbanj's song on my woofers.
Meanwhile, i think we should continue using the official call out thread , ojoawo helped to dig for now : https://www.nairaland.com/1009705/nairaland-rap-battles-real-call/16

As soon as some crucial things are resolved every other thing will take shape.

na sports and literature section safarigirl port to, but she talk say na because you dey shout kokolets wen una dey fck her she run comot..... lol

about me, i just couldnt keep up with the section due to the time i was off. i can always set up threads. i only took a laid back approach till i could figure out whatever the cats keep talkng about on FFR. most of them just cant stop ranting

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:02am On Jul 11, 2014
ojoawo:

na sports and literature section safarigirl port to, but she talk say na because you dey shout kokolets wen una dey fck her she run comot..... lol

I only saw her bumper shots and bikini in sport section, from reliable source, her body is with you. Please you risk being banned with this ur 18+ talks. I suspect you have built a mansion at sexuality section.
We appreciate your support, i tell you i also have very limited time to attend to many issues from dawgs here. Definitely things will take proper shape soon.

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ojoawo(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2014
airmark:

I only saw her bumper shots and bikini in sport section, from reliable source, her body is with you. Please you risk being banned with this ur 18+ talks. I suspect you have built a mansion at sexuality section.
We appreciate your support, i tell you i also have very limited time to attend to many issues from dawgs here. Definitely things will take proper shape soon.

lol, i no dey reach that sexuality section at all.... but my mansion there is almost ready for me to move in, lol
its high time this place got back some of the respect lost...
Great job on swift response on things here... #respect

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by safarigirl(f): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2014
ojoawo:

about me, i just couldnt keep up with the section due to the time i was off. i can always set up threads. i only took a laid back approach till i could figure out whatever the cats keep talkng about on FFR. most of them just cant stop ranting
this one wey una dey find me like this//
Na because I thief pesin sweet?//
Or is my style just so sweet//
You can't get enough//
Like a dru.g//
You'll get high, then crash and burn//
I don't run//
Just gave y'all some space son//
And I didn't quit//
Airmark was just no fun//

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.