Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( (6480 Views)

4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
To summarise, I have been involved with 3 married women. i am one of those that never wanted to indulge in adultery because of what is written in Prov 6:30-35.Whenever a married woman came on to me, i always said i knew i was a fornicator but adultery is one sin i dont plan adding to my list.
It is not that i gain any financial reward from these women. It is strictly straffing and leaving. They are not well to do but 2 of the women do drive their own cars which makes them average in the least. One got involved with me cos her husband has refused to touch her for years. The second one just somehow fell in love with me and the third is just an ex that loves the way we do it plus her husband is not in the country.All of them are below 30 so dont think they are old cargoes and they all have 2 kids each although different ages.
The issue now is that each time i try to break up with them, I just find myself going back to them.One of them is even a pastor in one of the popular ministries and she keeps telling me how she is begging God to come to her rescue but she just keeps coming back to me.
Because of these women, I am unable to get involved with single ladies hence the chances of settling down is slimmer. I have tried several times to break them up and just end up in bed with one of them in the week. I feel so bad about it. Any advise?
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by TableLeg(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
fem30: To summarise, I have been involved with 3 married women. i am one of those that never wanted to indulge in adultery because of what is written in Prov 6:30-35.Whenever a married woman came on to me, i always said i knew i was a fornicator but adultery is one sin i dont plan adding to my list.
It is not that i gain any financial reward from these women. It is strictly straffing and leaving. They are not well to do but 2 of the women do drive their own cars which makes them average in the least. One was got involved with me cos her husband has refused to touch her for years. The second one just somehow fell in love with me and the third is just an ex that loves the way we do it plus her husband is not in the country.all of them are below 30 so dont think they are old cargoes and they all have 2 kids each although different ages.
The issue now is that each time i try to break up with them, I just find myself going back to them.One of them is even a pastor in one of the popular ministries and she keeps telling me how she is begging God to comew to her rescue but she just keeps coming back to me.
Because of these women, I am unable to get involved with single ladies hence the chances of settling down. i have tried several times to break it up and just end up in bed with one of them in the week. I feel so bad about it. Any advise?
Look at you, Mr big prick .... you will end up 6ft below one day instead of the bed you find yourself ending up in, if you dont quit your silly ways!

6 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
Table Leg :

Look at you, Mr big prick .... you will end up 6ft below one day instead of the bed you find yourself ending up in, if you dont quit your silly ways!
it is not about the size of my prick sir. To be honest, I never really wanted to start such escapades. I resisted such for a long time even when it came with benefits.It just so happened now.I really try to stop but keep going back.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by kabasa77(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
My brother,you really need Jesus in your life because its only him that can give you the power to resist such temptations and help you to discipline yourself.Also you have to ask God to be merciful to you so that you dont experience the after effect of your sins cos we will always reap what we sow,so stop now,before its too late for you.Remember Karma,pray your wife doesnt cheat on you

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
kabasa77: My brother,you really need Jesus in your life because its only him that can give you the power to resist such temptations and help you to discipline yourself.Also you have to ask God to be merciful to you so that you dont experience the after effect of your sins cos we will always reap what we sow,so stop now,before its too late for you.Remember Karma,pray your wife doesnt cheat on you
Thank you and God bless you. I have been praying to be honest. I pray my wife doesnt cheat on me o. I dont think i have the stomache to take it.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by jhydebaba(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
You no dey fear "magun"
thunderbolt

U should be around 30years now and if u can't call a spade a spade I wonder when u'll be able to do that.
Start from somewhere, get a girlfriend atleast to satisfy ur urge in the meantime then u can begin to think how u'll leave these 3 sorry arse.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by SAFO(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hopefully Karma slaps u in the face before their husbands do.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by TableLeg(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
fem30:
it is not about the size of my prick sir. To be honest, I never really wanted to start such escapades. I resisted such for a long time even when it came with benefits.It just so happened now.I really try to stop but keep going back.
Keep going back .... You sound like you fancy dying soon!
Goodluck slamming other peoples wives .... You will get it, and whatever you get as a result, you deserve!
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by favinvest: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Am nt in support; if u like matured babes with kids while nt go for divorces or single mothers?

And I hate when people try to scare others with 6th below because of sex.

The politicians and the bank MDs bleeps both married and single daily yet dey don't die... Poor man's mind set.

But o boy stop fucking other people's wives

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
I see u are regretful yet unrepentant. That's the way it is with bad habits...so difficult to quit,but very possible. Start by cutting the ladies off 4rm ur life.Whether rudely or politely. Go out and look for ur missing rib.Finally,pray God for the mercy & grace.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Sijo01(f): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Table Leg :

coming from a guy, i dont need to say more..... op, watin dey sweet, dey kill.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
jhydebaba: You no dey fear "magun"
thunderbolt

U should be around 30years now and if u can't call a spade a spade I wonder when u'll be able to do that.
Start from somewhere, get a girlfriend atleast to satisfy ur urge in the meantime then u can begin to think how u'll leave these 3 sorry arse.
Oga, i depend on number 23:23 and the mercy of God sir but your approach seem logical. Tanx.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
SAFO: Hopefully Karma slaps u in the face before their husbands do.
on a serious note,i pray for neither.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Table Leg :

Keep going back .... You sound like you fancy dying soon!
Goodluck slamming other peoples wives .... You will get it, and whatever you get as a result, you deserve!
my brother pray, pray for me and hope for the best for me not the worst.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
favinvest: Am nt in support; if u like matured babes with kids while nt go for divorces or single mothers?

And I hate when people try to scare others with 6th below because of sex.

The politicians and the bank MDs bleeps both married and single daily yet dey don't die... Poor man's mind set.

But o boy stop fucking other people's wives
Oga, I have tried o.. i think i need help- seriously.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
binger: I see u are regretful yet unrepentant. That's the way it is with bad habits...so difficult to quit,but very possible. Start by cutting the ladies off 4rm ur life.Whether rudely or politely. Go out and look for ur missing rib.Finally,pray God for the mercy & grace.
i am repentant o just that i keep going back to them. But i like your militant approach. perhaps i should pray to relocate from lagos.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sijo01:

coming from a guy, i dont need to say more..... op, watin dey sweet, dey kill.
you have a point...what is sweet sometimes kills.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Op knows he hs a prob dats y he came here 4 advic, so stop al these insults pls...

@op, ThankGod u hv realized ur grave mistake..firstly, u hv to engage in a serious prayer cos i think there's a spirit behind that..secondly, u hv to make a strong promise to urslf neva to go bk to those ladies, believe me if u take a promise serious, u cn keep it..thirdly, U must nt allow ur d*ck to control u..fourthly, avoid d women, delete their numbers 4m ur phone. weneva they cal or visit,shun them..lastly, just pray dat karma doesnt catch up with u..

Gudluck..

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
when u were screwing them did you ask for our advices waka pass jor ,keep the good job
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
vivichocs: Op knows he hs a prob dats y he came here 4 advic, so stop al these insults pls...

@op, ThankGod u hv realized ur grave mistake..firstly, u hv to engage in a serious prayer cos i think there's a spirit behind that..secondly, u hv to make a strong promise to urslf neva to go bk to those ladies, believe me if u take a promise serious, u cn keep it..thirdly, U must nt allow ur d*ck to control u..fourthly, avoid d women, delete their numbers 4m ur phone. weneva they cal or visit,shun them..lastly, just pray dat karma doesnt catch up with u..

Gudluck..
Thanks for the comprehensive contribution.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: when u were screwing them did you ask for our advices waka pass jor ,keep the good job
grin quite sarcastic I must say..
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
One of them is even a pastor in one of the popular ministries

Op, I have a very good advice for you, but I need to know the name of the ministry...
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
acidosis™:

Op, I have a very good advice for you, but I need to know the name of the ministry...
Bros, that request go hard o o . No vex but I can't .
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by chikeorji123(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
Op
l have this feeling that u are not a serious person (no offence)..
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
chikeorji123: Op
l have this feeling that u are not a serious person (no offence)..
You are entitled to an opinion but I guess I am not serious for indulging in such in the 1st place so overall, u might be right.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
fem30:
Bros, that request go hard o o . No vex but I can't .
no wahala...
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Agbgift(f): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pls bro, seek Jesus. These women are nt helping u, bt only asisting u to dig ur grave.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by chikeorji123(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
fem30:
You are entitled to an opinion but I guess I am not serious for indulging in such in the 1st place so overall, u might be right.

Now u have gradually returning to ur sences.
1:delete their numbers immediately but why? b/c they will never add any value to u never!..
2:Threaten to report them to their husband if they disturd u again! or are u the one looking for them? l pray not..
3:what are u doing for a living? b/c for u to have time upto 3plus married women show that ur idle.. 'early grave'
4:Consult ur pastor for a deliverance otherwise that demon will destroy ur bright destiny.
5:Look for life partner to settle down with,but if it's hit & run count me out..
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Poliz: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
@fem30, come u no fit control ur prick? Any where d tin carry u, u just d follow de go. Edioooooooooote na ye u com be. Try seattle down nd marry na tree areas go ponder ur wife too. Ur case self u go de town but still de go enter ur house hammer ur wife nah. E go sweete dt time past. Edioooooooooote. Al d girl wey de no do u na to follow marie waman. Okey o!!!
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
OP, if you are looking for sound advice here, i'm afraid you wont get any.
i think you deserve all insults that've been hurled on you and more!
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2013
Agbgift: Pls bro, seek Jesus. These women are nt helping u, bt only asisting u to dig ur grave.
Thanks luv.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2013
chikeorji123:

Now u have gradually returning to ur sences.
1:delete their numbers immediately but why? b/c they will never add any value to u never!..
2:Threaten to report them to their husband if they disturd u again! or are u the one looking for them? l pray not..
3:what are u doing for a living? b/c for u to have time upto 3plus married women show that ur idle.. 'early grave'
4:Consult ur pastor for a deliverance otherwise that demon will destroy ur bright destiny.
5:Look for life partner to settle down with,but if it's hit & run count me out..
Tanx bro ...I am working on number 5.... Searching seriously, yet to see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back / I Have Being Single For 10 Years Now, Is It Because I’m Ugly- Nigerian Lady Cry / What Is Currently Your Number One Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.