Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Note Of Intrroduction To The MD/CEO Of A Commercial Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Note Of Intrroduction To The MD/CEO Of A Commercial Bank (821 Views)

What Is The Work Of A DSA In A Commercial Bank In Nigeria / Over 600 Vacant Spaces In A Commercial Bank In Nigeria / Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note Of Intrroduction To The MD/CEO Of A Commercial Bank by clefkelly(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hi peeps,

A friend actually got a note from an ex-commissioner
In Lagos Introducing him as his Cousine to the CEO of a commercial bank in Nigeria.

He is duely qualified with impressive academic track records(BSc,AAT,ANIM,ASM,ACA)and just 25yrs of age.

Does the note refering him to the MD/CEO translates to automatic employment? Or he still has to go through the rigorious recruitment process?

Does the CEO has that extreme powers to break recruitment protocols?

Your experience(s),tots and opinion(s) are highly appriciated.

Thanks.
Re: Note Of Intrroduction To The MD/CEO Of A Commercial Bank by calltonia2000: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
Yes if only the person is willing to help.I hv a frnd only phone call d director made they gave him automatic employment in FCDA no protocol no interview na God shaa.protocols are for the less priviledged.
Re: Note Of Intrroduction To The MD/CEO Of A Commercial Bank by kreamy28(f): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dats intresting to knw,abeg call on my behalf also o...lol
calltonia2000: Yes if only the person is willing to help.I hv a frnd only phone call d director made they gave him automatic employment in FCDA no protocol no interview na God shaa.protocols are for the less priviledged.
Re: Note Of Intrroduction To The MD/CEO Of A Commercial Bank by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2013
I got a letter of introduction from a former governor to a commercial bank's MD/CEO as an experienced hire, till today I haven't been called.
Re: Note Of Intrroduction To The MD/CEO Of A Commercial Bank by clefkelly(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2013
calltonia2000: Yes if only the person is willing to help.I hv a frnd only phone call d director made they gave him automatic employment in FCDA no protocol no interview na God shaa.protocols are for the less priviledged.

You are right.the will to help is crucial.I pray he has it.Thanks.
Re: Note Of Intrroduction To The MD/CEO Of A Commercial Bank by clefkelly(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2013
Dr. Wise:
I got a letter of introduction from a former governor to a commercial bank's MD/CEO as an experienced hire, till today I haven't been called.

Dr Wise...Never give up on it.I think you need to do a follow up cus all MDs have thight schedules and it mite has just skipped his mind,apply lil pressure.You shall smile at last!

(1) (Reply)

Nimcjobs Info / Cyber Cafe Attendant Needed @ Kesi & U Computer, Enugu / Lama Nigeria - Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.