Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Create A Free And Self-hosted Blog - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Create A Free And Self-hosted Blog (555 Views)

THE TAPESTRY: A Short Story Of Love And Self Forgiveness / Where You Can Publish Your Thesis Or Acadamic Work Free And Earn Royalties / How To Post Your Articles For Free And Enjoy Massive Exposure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Free And Self-hosted Blog by Engineer1985(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
A lot of people today are making lots of money from blogs, in this article I’m going to explain how you can create your blog, host it and make money with it.

A blog is a website created on which an individual or group of users record opinions, information, etc. on a regular basis and the posts show in a chronological order. So many people today are making a living out of blog and you too can! But hard work and dedication is needed to excel as a blogger. You also need to drive huge traffic to your newly created blog. I will show you how to drive upto 1000 daily visitors to your blog, but before I do this, let me show you how to create a blog, free or self-hosted.

How to create a free blog: Read on, http://nairaextra.com/how-to-a-free-and-self-hosted-blog/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Chinua Achebe Is Dead / What Is The Title Of The First Literature Or Novel You Read. / Win N50,000! Be The Next Yada Star Writer!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.