Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

Best Approach To Run For Govrn Of Ekiti State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Approach To Run For Govrn Of Ekiti State. (472 Views)

Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Approach To Run For Govrn Of Ekiti State. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
I want to run for Govrn of Ekiti State, what is the best approach to do so?
Re: Best Approach To Run For Govrn Of Ekiti State. by antontech(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I want to run for Govrn of Ekiti State, what is the best approach to do so?
first of all,let ekiti people know you buy reaching out on over 1million ekiti residents and indigene.Get a GSM database for ekiti and send them message.This might cost u but it is a bold step.Forget am marketing a business because i know smone dat won election here at Anambra tru dis.Good luck
Re: Best Approach To Run For Govrn Of Ekiti State. by mikolo80: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
DO LIKE FAYOSE.BRIBE THE ELECTORATE IN "KIND".FREE WATER TANKER,BOREHOLE, SCHOLARSHIP OR SIMPLY WAEC FEES OR EVEN JUST BRANDED EXERCISE BOOKS ,GRADE ROADS ETC. OR BRIBE THE OBAS AND NLC CHIEFS.YOUR CHOICE.THE MASSES OR THE NOBLES EITHER WAY ITS GO'N COST YOU

(1) (Reply)

American Bank Gives $15.7 Million Loan To LASG For 32 Fire Trucks / Ondo Commissioner Slaps Director / We'll Help Nigeria Fight Boko Haram - UK Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.