Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,955 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. (1896 Views)

"I Love You" Vs " I Care A Lot About You" / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda / When She Jokes About You Vs When You Joke About Her..photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Is there a difference aside from the spelling?
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by xynerise: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Is there a difference aside from the spelling?
Yes. The difference is that a dunce wrote the first one undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
I never liked text speak.

I am also not fond of displays of affection.

So none; I prefer none.
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by cindyrella(f): 12:57am On Jan 10, 2013
If I say I luv u, pls don't believe me grin

3 Likes

Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Mynd44: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2013
xynerise:
Perfect
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Truckpusher(m): 1:44am On Jan 10, 2013
xynerise:
Lmao...you actually believe in what you just wrote or you're just trying to be funny?...whatever , but may I remind you that lots of folks do use the first one in an unofficial writings especially peeps that do lots of social networking activities using their phones and other handheld gadgets, some lovers and friends finds it more romantic than the normal spelling and I can actually quote posts where well mannered and educated folks have consistently used it right here in this romance section but you just concluded that it's usage is solely for a dunce grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin...what is even more pathetic is your kind hitting the like button....I no fit laff abeg naija una no go kill us.
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Truckpusher(m): 1:46am On Jan 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Perfect
what's perfect abt that poo he just wrote up there ...smdh
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Truckpusher(m): 1:50am On Jan 10, 2013
Viewing this topic: Felis and Truckpusher
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Mynd44: 2:00am On Jan 10, 2013
Truckpusher: what's perfect abt that poo he just wrote up there ...smdh
Why so serious? Take time and look at that comment from the fun side. He meant that as a joke and not that he meant it.

And it is perfect cos it is so darned funny
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Redmosquito(m): 2:03am On Jan 10, 2013
Truck pusher! How bizness?
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 10, 2013
is the OP for freaking real?

1 Like

Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 10, 2013
See epistle. Truckpusher don vex o.
shocked

Truckpusher: Lmao...you actually believe in what you just wrote or you're just trying to be funny?...whatever , but may I remind you that lots of folks do use the first one in an unofficial writings especially peeps that do lots of social networking activities using their phones and other handheld gadgets, some lovers and friends finds it more romantic than the normal spelling and I can actually quote posts where well mannered and educated folks have consistently used it right here in this romance section but you just concluded that it's usage is solely for a dunce grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin...what is even more pathetic is your kind hitting the like button....I no fit laff abeg naija una no go kill us.
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Truckpusher(m): 2:17am On Jan 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper: See epistle. Truckpusher don vex o.
shocked

grin grin grin grin for where? I'm only trying to stop people from making assertions and shove it down our throat as If it's the gospel truth...meanwhile how you dey na? wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 10, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin grin for where? I'm only trying to stop people from making assertions and shove it down our throat as If it's the gospel truth...meanwhile how you dey na? wink wink wink wink wink wink

Na die I dey.
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Truckpusher(m): 2:23am On Jan 10, 2013
Redmosquito: Truck pusher! How bizness?
my back aches all the time I need to go for early retirement before this truckpushing job will cripple me grin grin grin grin...Abi you get something for me to truckpush?
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Truckpusher(m): 2:25am On Jan 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Na die I dey.
you be akproka na you gree die ? Unless you're aluued grin grin
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 10, 2013
Truckpusher: you be akproka na you gree die ? Unless you're aluued grin grin

I wasn't Aluud! I was injected.
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Truckpusher(m): 2:29am On Jan 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why so serious? Take time and look at that comment from the fun side. He meant that as a joke and not that he meant it.

And it is perfect cos it is so darned funny
Oya sorry but if you vex again I'll truckpush you that wicked redmosquitoes's house where malaria wwould be glad to welcome you. grin grin
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Oya sorry but if you vex again I'll truckpush you that wicked redmosquitoes's house where malaria wwould be glad to welcome you. grin grin

grin grin grin

Ehh sorry Mynd that's funny
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2013
fellis: I never liked text speak.

I am also not fond of displays of affection.

So none; I prefer none.
Truckpusher,could you please help me push a truck full of affections to fellis...
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Is there a difference aside from the spelling?
i love you,i luv you,i lv you,love you,luv you,lv you,i love u,i luv u,i lv u,...

for me, there's no difference.
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Redmosquito(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2013
Truckpusher: my back aches all the time I need to go for early retirement before this truckpushing job will cripple me grin grin grin grin...Abi you get something for me to truckpush?
Ermmmmm!!!
**Takes him to my toilet**
So how much are u willing to coll........
**Truckpusher immediately goes missing**
Truckpusher! Where u dey? u don run? E no plenty na!
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
centje: Truckpusher,could you please help me push a truck full of affections to fellis...
grin grin grin

He luvs her
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Truckpusher(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
centje: Truckpusher,could you please help me push a truck full of affections to fellis...
*accepts centje's affection for fellis but changes his mind grabs fellis from the church, bind her with marine rope and truckpush her directly to centje's house*...turns around and watching both of them holding each other's hand while crying and hugging....abeg Oga centje pay me my money I dun deliver your load oh ,I wan go truckpush SniperInADiaper go meet my mama grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by 190theclown: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hahahahaha...chai truckpusher!!! You no kill me grin
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:
grin grin grin

He luvs her
...but she doesn't like affection...
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2013

grin

If I beat you ehn, I don't want any truckload of affection. What am I supposed to do with it?

What do people do with romance anyway?
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Truckpusher: *accepts centje's affection for fellis but changes his mind grabs fellis from the church, bind her with marine rope and truckpush her directly to centje's house*...turns around and watching both of them holding each other's hand while crying and hugging....abeg Oga centje pay me my money I dun deliver your load oh ,I wan go truckpush SniperInADiaper go meet my mama grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg it is not me you saw. It was somebody else angry angry angry grin
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Crazy thread
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
cindyrella: If I say I luv u, pls don't believe me grin
ok...i know you already luv another person
Re: I Luv You Vs. I Love You.. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
the first is used/pronounced in Ibadan while d second in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Types Of People You Should Never Date / 50 Relationship Questions To Test Your Compatibility. / Has Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Ever Given You A Pet Name In A Native Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.