Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) (134008 Views)

She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by stacyanna86: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Are you heart broken and do you want your ex back or is there somebody that you want in your life?... well my name is brad john i want to tell you of a great man called Dr Ogudu who did something great in my life that changed my life he brought life back to me... when i lost my wife to another man i contacted him and he gave me his words and right now am here to tell you my wife came back and apologized to me and now our bond is so strong i love her so much... and she loves me greatly too thanks to Dr Ogudu you can contact him today and all your problems will be solved i promise to tell alot of people about him this is his contact ID : oguduspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348071624262 thank you
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Leave. Her. Be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2016
What to do? But you began with what not to do.
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by solbinho: 3:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Prefer walking away totally
Re: What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.