Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China (5331 Views)

Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! / Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos / Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China by ojialo(m): 1:26am On Jan 10, 2013
i want to venture into importation of phone accessories from China please does any1 know how much 20ft container cost and the cost of shipment?
Re: I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China by Caesar1988(m): 3:09am On Jan 10, 2013
ojialo: i want to venture into importation of phone accessories from China please does any1 know how much 20ft container cost and the cost of shipment?
mumu,u r very stupid for asking dis question,is dis a market place or is dis another strategy....Scammer of d federal republic of Nigeria
Re: I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China by ojialo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
u must be a stupid fellow to have say that if u dont hv any good tin to say why comment. Ass hole i came here for solution not for a misserable son of a chicken like u to comment.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China by chiste1: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
ojialo: i want to venture into importation of phone accessories from China please does any1 know how much 20ft container cost and the cost of shipment?

why not start gradually or have you been importing the accessories before and want to expand your business in this area?(just a candid question,no ill-feelings please)
I want to start importing computer accessories through my cousin in Guangzhou and in small quantities.
Re: I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China by ojialo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
brother i have not but i intend going into it i just want to knw how much it will cost me. Cos the guy i met in Abuja refuse to give me details on how to go about it that is why i seek advice.
Re: I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China by LBanks(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
Caesar1988: mumu,u r very stupid for asking dis question,is dis a market place or is dis another strategy....Scammer of d federal republic of Nigeria
Whoever you are this business forum is for the business-minded who are more financially intelligent than the rest of the populace. Whenever a question is asked, we all get more informed by the answers and solutions that are proffered. And so if you do not reason business-minded like the rest of us here GET OUT!! of this section. Maybe you can meet people like you in the other sections of nairaland but definitely not in this business section.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China by megabyte90: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
I am also interested, guys wit good answers shuld pls rescue us.
Re: I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China by chiste1: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lets start by asking salient questions:
1. Are you based in China?
2. How do intend to shop for the accessories,is it gonna be from one supplier or various?
3. If you are not based in China,do you have a reliable person who has an agent that ships and clears goods here in Nigeria?
4. Where do u intend to base your business,Lagos or elsewhere. Because the port of discharge might also affect the shipping and clearing costs.
Re: I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China by okennaM: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hello my brother! The fact is that if any body should give u any answer to ur question the person will never be specific so I think u 've got the money so I suggest u make good inquiry from the retailers to know what and what not to import b4 importing them cos u might end up importing what's not movable in phone accessories. Wishing u the best of luck!
Re: I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China by Nobody: 10:59am On May 23, 2016
i ship from turkey. A 20hq of diapers cost usd3k-4k. Dont know about 40hq from china. i suggest u try nigerian shipping companies like patrick logistics. They will clear and forward
Re: I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China by shakyriri: 8:56pm On May 23, 2016
Shipping a 20ft from China varies.northern china is cheapest with shipping fee from 1800-2500dollars.but Guangzhou where accessories are,is 2800dollars for 20ft.clearin charges depends on wat % taxable duties on the consignment.
Am also an importer.not an agent pls.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Wire Transfer / Salary: Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemical Ltd / What Business Can I Start With #100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.