Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. (9891 Views)

10 Students Of Olabisi Onabanjo University Lost Their Lives In An Accident / An Accident That Happened At UNZIK Juction Awka Anambra State (with Pix). / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by makdastar(f): 5:40am On Jan 10, 2013
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls who knows CHIGOZIE OMEJE,he had an accident around FESTAC Apapa Oshodi Express Way and suffered loss of memory. We are trying to locate his relations. He remembers his name, but not much else. any1 dat knws him should contact National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi

Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by iamtheprincipal: 6:04am On Jan 10, 2013
Wow! So sorry about this.
I wish the moderator would move this post to the front page so as to creating an awareness and possibly find someone who is familiar with the name.

@OP, you should have included his photo for easy identification.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Jaideyone(m): 6:57am On Jan 10, 2013
Try the media houses. I'm sure some of them can do this for free. You can also look for his name on facebook and talk people with the same Last name.

1 Like

Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by makdastar(f): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2013
iamtheprincipal: Wow! So sorry about this.
I wish the moderator would move this post to the front page so as to creating an awareness and possibly find someone who is familiar with the name.

@OP, you should have included his photo for easy identification.

Been trying to include his picture, but don't know why they aint showing. I'd keep trying sha.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by carzola(m): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2013
until we c d picture of d accident victim ur story is as gud as a lie...
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by carzola(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2013
makdastar: URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls who knows CHIGOZIE OMEJE,he had an accident around FESTAC Apapa Oshodi Express Way and suffered loss of memory. We are trying to locate his relations.
here no b police station or missin person dpartment.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by onatisi(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2013
makdastar:

Been trying to include his picture, but don't know why they aint showing. I'd keep trying sha.
check through his phone and contct ppl there or since u have his name any phone number u find on him call the person.that may help

3 Likes

Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by makdastar(f): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2013
carzola: here no b police station or missin person dpartment.

You have easily won the biggest mumu I've met in 2013. Firstly, does this thread look to you like the 'you must drop a comment or die' department.

Secondly, what's the meaning of
carzola(m):
until we c d picture of d accident victim ur story is as gud as a lie...

Do I need to remind you that the parents of a missing person would willingly scout hospitals and even morgues without any proof that the person is even there. Talk more what they would do, when a person who's missing him, comes across a thread like this, picture or not. I already told you the pictures aint coming up. If you have a desperate need to view pictures, I think NL now has a pictures section.

10 Likes

Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by makdastar(f): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2013
onatisi:
check through his phone and contct ppl there or since u have his name any phone number u find on him call the person. That may help

Thanks for the suggestion, if he was brought in with a phone then there wouldn't be need for all the trouble. Also his fb page aint got any useful info.

Picture's finally up.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Nkonadi(m): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2013
Can u get more photos This Name is Familiar.

Its An Nsukka Name.

1 Like

Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by romanlaw(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2013
Pls if you dont have any reasonable comment to make why not just shut up. Someone is doing his best to help out a stranded fellow and all you guys are doing is to spit rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by beeveepee: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2013
First I sympathize with his condition and thank you, not only for assisting him but also for making efforts to locate his relations. God bless you.
In my opinion, since you have been able to get to his facebook page, maybe talking or writing to his facebook friends may help.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by olu4life(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2013
romanlaw: Pls if you dont have any reasonable comment to make why not just shut up. Someone is doing his best to help out a stranded fellow and all you guys are doing is to spit rubbish.
I tire for some people o. Pls STFU if cant help out. Did the OP ask for ur money that u calling it a scam? Useless peeps
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by fm7070: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2013
God have mercy
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by DidiLove1: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2013
carzola: until we c d picture of d accident victim ur story is as gud as a lie...

If people pick on these your silly comments and start abusing you, you will say NLers get bad mouth.

@poster....i pray you make a breakthru on this soon. God's speed.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by zaza1(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2013
I know you left this comment so that you will be insulted..so let me oblige you..u must be a really big fool to leave such an insensitive comment..u r crass to say the least..must u talk?FOOL
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by bros12345: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2013
My friend Christian Omeje is from Enugu. I just gave him a call now.He says his younger brother's name is Emeka (Jerry) Omeje. So not related to this one. Will keep looking though. I pray for the guy to become better in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by onatisi(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2013
bros12345: My friend Christian Omeje is from Enugu. I just gave him a call now.He says his younger brother's name is Emeka (Jerry) Omeje. So not related to this one. Will keep looking though. I pray for the guy to become better in Jesus name.
i think with this info now we can zero our seach to enugu.most likely we will get someone that knows him.why cants the mods put this on front page ?at least this is better than gej and anti gej bashing threads that are on the front page
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Redmosquito(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2013
U've tried fb! How bout twitter? U seem to work in the hospital, he's phone was probably stolen at the crash site. But was he in a vehicle at the time of the crash, if so, get the licence plate number or anything of the sort.
Please give more details about the accident, everything from vehicle specifications to time of accident.
Peace
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by ifyalways(f): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2013
I know some omejes from Nsukka.

So, OP, how where you able to get his facebook contact?

You didn't see his phone?

How did you know his name?

Are you a doctor or nurse in the hospital or just a good Samaritan?

Was he on foot, in a car or how exactly did he get involved in the accident?

The hospital or police would be in a better and legal position to get his people.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2013
ifyalways:
How did you know his name?
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, SO THAT IT CAN HELP FURTHER
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Redmosquito(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2013
ask about his dreams, what has he been dreaming of since he was brought in?
Show him common things, a charger, a phone, stuff like dat. What first comes to his mind?
The first thought in his mind is usually so absurd that he doesnt wanna share it.
And as my babe said, how did u know his name?

1 Like

Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Biggoozz: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2013
I pity this guy, seems like one can run mad or commit suicide if he finds out that all his memory of decades are gone (hitting the head on the wall and screaming "where is my mind!!!" )I wish him a 100% memory recovery IJN.

Kudos @ OP.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by UyiIredia(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2013
No, I don't know him. How was his name found out ?
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2013
Many omeje's in nsukka enugu..search frm there...and i wish him a quick recovery..IJN
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2013
Redmosquito:
undecided
undecided shocked shocked
RedMoss!! I hail oº°˚!
Oya OP, like RedMoss babe talk, who tell una him name? Abi na partial memory loss?
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by alphakin: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2013
Redmosquito: ask about his dreams, what has he been dreaming of since he was brought in?
Show him common things, a charger, a phone, stuff like dat. What first comes to his mind?
The first thought in his mind is usually so absurd that he doesnt wanna share it.

He remembers his name,said he is new in lagos,he doesn't knw d name of d area or address where he stays
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Redmosquito(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2013
tchidi:
undecided
undecided shocked shocked
RedMoss!! I hail oº°˚!
Oya OP, like RedMoss babe talk, who tell una him name? Abi na partial memory loss?
Wetin na? u no know say u sef be my babe? THe bible said I shall give u ownership of all the fowls of earth heh! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ehen! OP! Have asked about his dreams? He may hear names, see faces, be places! The dream holds a lotta mystery heh! grin grin grin grin
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Guddy(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2013
Any update about the search?
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by ignis: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2013
onatisi:
check through his phone and contct ppl there or since u have his name any phone number u find on him call the person.that may help
That's if his phone can be found.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by ignis: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2013
makdastar: URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls who knows CHIGOZIE OMEJE,he had an accident around FESTAC Apapa Oshodi Express Way and suffered loss of memory. We are trying to locate his relations.
@ OP, no offense or insult intended,
You did not drop the name and address of the hospital or where ever he is now, and you did not give the contact details of who to reach if should in case his relative of friend get this information.
You could also take this information to the radio stations, I don't think they will charge you because they are human being with conscience. This will spread the information faster and better.
That's my humble observation.
Thanks.
May God Almighty reward you for your selfless service to save the life of the poor boy.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by ozodigboo(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2013
Goodmorning.

@ OP _ Thanks for your effort. u ve done enough for him.

We usually see cases like these in the hospital.

Fellow NLanders, plz make it a habit to ALWAYS move about with an ID card.

Its vital - anything can happen anytime.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HEARTBREAKING: Lion Eats A Man In Front Of His Family / Mtn Cheat Codes For Airtime & Data 2023 [june Updated] / Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.