Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Aftermath Of Sexting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aftermath Of Sexting (4910 Views)

Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game / The Danger Of Sexting / Sexting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Sexting by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2013
After sexting, this stupid guy told my childhood friend that he can't date her because an nccf brother in nysc camp told him so. Said nccf brother said if my babe didn't call him in 3 days,then she was not for him. She called on the 3rd day and he told her trash. This is after trying to force her to change her facebook status to engaged, just in 3days relationship. Now he wants her back. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Obinnau(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2013
You, yourself what do u think? Mchew!

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
I kñow what to think. I want to know what people think. That's obvious from the post. Rubbish!
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by kittykat1(f): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
D guy is high on marijuana. Someone that his nccf brother tells whom to date. Again he is forcing d babe to change her status to engaged. Obsessed controlling deranged murrafuker.
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by roseybridge(f): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
I think u mistook this section for d kiddies section....beat it!
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by dmcdad: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dondav: @OP! This post is not understandable.. I can't understand a damn thing in your post! The f*ck you talking about?

I was wondering if I was the dullard, I never knew my brain was okay, it's the Op that made me think foolish of myself cause I couldn't comprehend what he wrote.

@Op, no offense please, do you understand what you wrote?

Seems like trash to me....Smh

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by kittykat1(f): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
Awww thanks. I accept e-kisses
Dondav:
You've got a cute smile... I feel like kissing those pretty lips of yours! smiley smiley
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by cindyrella(f): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
Op, WTF are you trying to say? I don't gerrit!
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
shenaz: After sexting, this stupid guy told my childhood friend that he can't date her because an nccf brother in nysc camp told him so. Said nccf brother said if my babe didn't call him in 3 days,then she was not for him. She called on the 3rd day and he told her trash. This is after trying to force her to change her facebook status to engaged, just in 3days relationship. Now he wants her back. What do you think?

Are you sure you are not the same person as your 'childhood friend'? lipsrsealed

I tried very hard to understand your story OP. I really did...... but I failed.

Sorry I can't help you.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
?
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by 190theclown: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
money miss road thread angry
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by adewasco2k(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
@OP u said?
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
Opening this thread was anti-climatic. ... fb status... is he 5?
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
shenaz: After sexting, this stupid guy told my childhood friend that he can't date her because an nccf brother in nysc camp told him so. Said nccf brother said if my babe didn't call him in 3 days,then she was not for him. She called on the 3rd day and he told her trash. This is after trying to force her to change her facebook status to engaged, just in 3days relationship. Now he wants her back. What do you think?
wat re u sayin? U go skul at all? U Cant even compose simple understandable description of ur problem, hw we want cme take help U?

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by dmcdad: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: wat re u sayin? U go skul at all? U Cant even compose simple understandable description of ur problem, hw we want cme take help U?

na me taya for the op pass ooo.. i come dey think say i don turn olodo
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by denzel2009: 12:19am On Jan 11, 2013
How can people understand this gibberish?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 11, 2013
What is NCCF?

OP,
When others were writing compositions in primary school, you were busy writing love letter, huh?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by dmcdad: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2013
LastApostle: What is NCCF?

OP,
When others were writing compositions in primary school, you were busy writing love letter.

Say that one wey dem dey start with Ditto?

Lmao.....
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by CrazyMan(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2013
shenaz: After sexting, this stupid guy told my childhood friend that he can't date her because an nccf brother in nysc camp told him so.
Has the nccf guy become his God?

Why would a grown up graduate dump his girl simply because a fellowship exco told him to do so...

Some guys can be childish and annoying.

shenaz: Said nccf brother said if my babe didn't call him in 3 days,then she was not for him. She called on the 3rd day and he told her trash.
Hmmm...this is serious. How old is the guy in question if I may ask?

shenaz: This is after trying to force her to change her facebook status to engaged, just in 3days relationship. Now he wants her back. What do you think?
I think if he wants any serious relationship, he should grow up.

Maturity is one of the major criteria need for a successful relationship.

Without it, it would be impossible for you to boast of any successful relationship.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Idowuogbo(f): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2013
denzel2009: How can people understand this gibberish?
i tire
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2013
dmcdad:

Say that one wey dem dey start with Ditto?

Lmao.....
Yes na

I pick my pen from the basket of love writing you this missive...
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by dmcdad: 12:48am On Jan 11, 2013
LastApostle:
Yes na

I pick my pen from the basket of love writing you this missive...

No wonder you no sabi letter writing... The time wey them dey learn am na im you dey use deceive all those girls with love letters.... grin
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 11, 2013
CrazyMan:
Has the nccf guy become his God?

Why would a grown up graduate dump his girl simply because a fellowship exco told him to do so...

Some guys can be childish and annoying.

Hmmm...this is serious. How old is the guy in question if I may ask?

I think if he wants any serious relationship, he should grow up.

Maturity is one of the major criteria need for a successful relationship.

Without it, it would be impossible for you to boast of any successful relationship.
The guy was 24 then. Very insecure guy in my opinion
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2013
LastApostle: What is NCCF?

OP,
When others were writing compositions in primary school, you were busy writing love letter, huh?
Nccf stands for nigerian christian corpers fellowship and know I was writing letter bombs then. Isi ewu.
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2013
kitty kat: D guy is high on marijuana. Someone that his nccf brother tells whom to date. Again he is forcing d babe to change her status to engaged. Obsessed controlling deranged murrafuker.
Lmao! Wish someone told him that
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by drnoel: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2013
(yawns) and asks "what are we talking about"
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2013
fellis:

Are you sure you are not the same person as your 'childhood friend'? lipsrsealed

I tried very hard to understand your story OP. I really did...... but I failed.

Sorry I can't help you.
I'm a guy
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by adewasco2k(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2013
are you guys kidding me here? how come some understand the story? im i going crazy?
back to my IQ test
Re: Aftermath Of Sexting by heed101(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2013
1st post I could not comprehend since I have been reading on Nairaland angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Men & Women Be Friends / “What happens to me when having Sex with my hubby” - LADY’s shocking confession / Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.