Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander (6082 Views)

Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2013
hi all
i met a someone on nairaland, we exchange contact and started talking,we became close freinds and i was not scared of telling him anything,

during the holidays he invited me over to his place though it was risky but i did go over to see him,in all honesty this past few days was

one of the the best days of my life, he made me laugh so hard,we spoke mostimes using the nairaland language i had fun staying indoors with him, i even hard to take extra day off work

the deal is am back to Abuja,my girls tell me dat am p-ssy whipped i dont know where the whole thing is headed, am in love,lust,sheer

panic,insecure b i know when he reads this he will probably laugh at me, please my brother and sister advise me oh, cos am losing my sanity

Thanks all and God Bless
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by chronique(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash: hi all
i met a someone on nairaland, we exchange contact and started talking,we became close freinds and i was not scared of telling him anything,

during the holidays he invited me over to his place though it was risky but i did go over to see him,in all honesty this past few days was

one of the the best days of my life, he made me laugh so hard,we spoke mostimes using the nairaland language i had fun staying indoors with him, i even hard to take extra day off work

the deal is am back to Abuja,my girls tell me dat am p-ssy whipped i dont know where the whole thing is headed, am in love,lust,sheer

panic,insecure b i know when he reads this he will probably laugh at me, please my brother and sister advise me oh, cos am losing my sanity

Thanks all and God Bless

Now dat you've "met a someone on nairaland",what exactly do u want us to advice you on?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2013
chronique:

Now dat you've "met a someone on nairaland",what exactly do u want us to advice you on?
my brother i cannot think straight anymore
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2013
so what's bad in meeting and having a relationship with a nairalander
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by chronique(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:

Ok. I can help you out. Come to my house asap. I'd need to perform an overnight surgery on you. This will put to rest,your inability to think straight. It's a very simple process called "roddiology n straffingscopy". One more thing,surgery is free!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2013
chronique:

Ok. I can help you out. Come to my house asap. I'd need to perform an overnight surgery on you. This will put to rest,your inability to think straight. It's a very simple process called "roddiology n straffingscopy". One more thing,surgery is free!!!!!!
you no fit beat him record lol am just scared i dont know if he likes me or not
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by chronique(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
you no fit beat him record lol am just scared i dont know if he likes me or not

Well,just take it easy n enjoy d fun while it last. Who knows where it will lead you guys to?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by greatgod2012(f): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2013
There is no where you cannot meet your lover, nairaland forum inclusive, if he loves you truly and you also love him truly, then, go ahead with your relationship, there shouldnt be any cause for alarm over that........but, dont let love blind you to d extent of going too crazy, it will prevent you from being realistic as regards what you actually want in a man.
Wishing you best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2013
greatgod2012: There is no where you cannot meet your lover, nairaland forum inclusive, if he loves you truly and you also love him truly, then, go ahead with your relationship, there shouldnt be any cause for alarm over that........but, dont let love blind you to d extent of going too crazy, it will prevent you from being realistic as regards what you actually want in a man.
Wishing you best of luck.
Thank you so much may the bigger God bless your Heart
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by EzePromoe: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2013
If the guy is so so endowed, PM me his details and will give him my piece of word and serve as a catalyst to enhance your relationship, while you sit on his laps watching your relationship growing like the iroko wink
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2013
Eze Promoe: If the guy is so so endowed, PM me his details and will give him my piece of word and serve as a catalyst to enhance your relationship, while you sit on his laps watching your relationship growing like the iroko wink
lol abeg i need am but i will rather keep his details for personal and selfish i no want risk sharing the endowment, give me your email so we men i need tutorials
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by fuckluv(f): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
don't b too emotional, d guy is obviously laughing at your expense.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by EzePromoe: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
lol abeg i need am but i will rather keep his details for personal and selfish i no want risk sharing the endowment, give me your email so we men i need tutorials
I've replied you PM, you can now send your details. Thanks!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I've replied you PM, you can now send your details. Thanks!
just sent you a mail now
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2013
fuckluv: don't b too emotional, d guy is obviously laughing at your expense.
thanks oh i no dey see again i don blind
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sexy bash, is the nairalander anywhere named Stpat1?

The last time you were talking about making baby with him and not about the money he offered.

If he is not my bad! But am sure it's 99% Stpat1.

He is laughing at you because he spelt out his conditions but you went ahead to book an appointment.
Anyway, you deserve better. Move on.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Vikin: Sexy bash, is the nairalander anywhere named Stpat1?

The last time you were talking about making baby with him and not about the money he offered.

He is laughing at you because he spelt out his conditions but you went ahead to book an appointment.

you be guru any way you try, the baby mama issue don die nah
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by brixton: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
#ashewotinz
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by EzePromoe: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
just sent you a mail now
I've replied it
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
i replied you again
Eze Promoe:
I've replied it
i replied you again na btw me and you oh
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Vikin: Sexy bash, is the nairalander anywhere named Stpat1?

meanie!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash: i replied you again
i replied you again na btw me and you oh
hmmmm... smh!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nnekacherry: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
Are you in love or are you in lust??
You have to decide..

Goodluck..
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by lolaluv1(f): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chei. This is why I love following ID. She leads me right to the juicy stuff!gringrin

Abeg, make una find me one e-boyfy too o. I want to be in loff!grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
lola.luv:
Chei. This is why I love following ID. She leads me right to the juicy stuff!gringrin

Abeg, make una find me one e-boyfy too o. I want to be in loff!grin
u actually made me smile today... thank you! smiley
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by lolaluv1(f): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
@id
Why are you just smiling for the first time today? By this time?
Hope all is well?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
lola.luv:
@id
Why are you just smiling for the first time today? By this time?
Hope all is well?
well, it shall be! am aite! wassup wiv u? u don update ur blues? i dey go dia now sha
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by lolaluv1(f): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
well, it shall be! am aite! wassup wiv u? u don update ur blues? i dey go dia now sha
Amen o. It's like that sometimes, just commit all issues to God. Pele sogbo?
Haven't updated since I introduced the 'Aliphat' character.
I've been on mobile for some time now...
Can't type much from my phone.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Caracta(f): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
Oh my dear Eze Promoe. Lmao....
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
lola.luv:

Amen o. It's like that sometimes, just commit all issues to God. Pele sogbo?
Haven't updated since I introduced the 'Aliphat' character.
I've been on mobile for some time now...
Can't type much from my phone.
i af pele-ed... thank u!

*singing* unquestionable u are lord x2ce

unquestionable, unquestionable, u are da LORD!

Arrrgghhhhh...it is well!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by lolaluv1(f): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i af pele-ed... thank u!

*singing* unquestionable u are lord x2ce

unquestionable, unquestionable, u are da LORD!

Arrrgghhhhh...it is well!

Hmmn....
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Nnekacherry: Are you in love or are you in lust??
You have to decide..

Goodluck..
thanks sister i hope dat am doing the right thing sha, olorun sha nu me oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Need A Man For Marriage / 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad / Independence Day Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.