Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander (6080 Views)

Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 4:15am On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i lurvee ur persona. oga stpat, treat her rite o! wink *sprinkles baby dust*

see your mouth like Amala and Gbegiri soup. but I no go mind the baby dust sha cos I need am wella.
hope say no be lafun powdr u dey sprinkle o
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 4:24am On Jan 19, 2013
Sxyb, tell ya friend that next time, she shd make love during her ovulation. 10days before ovulation is way off the mark.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2013
cry[quote author=stpat1]

see your mouth like Amala and Gbegiri soup. but I no go mind the baby dust sha cos I need am wella.
hope say no be lafun powdr u dey sprinkle o[/quote very soon. You go open up a thread keeping up with the saint patrics producers are vikin,kittykat,idowu 2sexy cohost na me [code][/code] tongue
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2013
stpat1:

hope say no be lafun powdr u dey sprinkle o
Lmao! Na medicated powder. Yeye man! *sprays him wiv baby perfume* cheesy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by chelseabmw(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2013
No one should ever date any NL girl, They are all bunch of useless lairs lipsrsealed i will prefer to date a girl in my area,community or vicinity ....... that is what i title Face 2 face dating...... sad @ poster....aint referring to u or ur man....i wish u guys luck

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2013
chelseabmw: No one should ever date any NL girl, They are all bunch of useless lairs lipsrsealed i will prefer to date a girl in my area,community or vicinity ....... that is what i title Face 2 face dating...... sad @ poster....aint referring to u or ur man....i wish u guys luck
sorry i know that feeling, guess i was lucky to see the niddle in the haystack, wish you luck cheesy man with your search in the outside cruel world some day i know you will find love(e-hugs grin)
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2013
interesting
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Na medicated powder. Yeye man! *sprays him wiv baby perfume* cheesy
from powder to perfume i can see you are taking your god mother job seriously hmm hmmm (run out of the thread to buy baby basket as per say baby stuff don dey arrive lol grin
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2013
chelseabmw: No one should ever date any NL girl, They are all bunch of useless lairs lipsrsealed i will prefer to date a girl in my area,community or vicinity ....... that is what i title Face 2 face dating...... sad @ poster....aint referring to u or ur man....i wish u guys luck
Hahahaha! Diary of a frustrated niggah! Buy ur copy!!!!! grin
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2013
Ldmmtmvsg: laff don make me tear my viky secret g-striNg grin grin grin

Idowuogbo:
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i just sent you PM nah with details of To do list as a god mother can you check and get back to me ASAP thanks
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by niceguy4(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
lola.luv:
Chei. This is why I love following ID. She leads me right to the juicy stuff!gringrin

Abeg, make una find me one e-boyfy too o. I want to be in loff!grin
baby...... Am here 4 u........ I bet u, ours is gonna be more fun-packed dat theirs.....
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
sexybash:
i just sent you PM nah with details of To do list as a god mother can you check and get back to me ASAP thanks
Loool.. I no see pm o!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by chelseabmw(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF ABEG....THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING......
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by chelseabmw(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
sexybash:
sorry i know that feeling, guess i was lucky to see the niddle in the haystack, wish you luck cheesy man with your search in the outside cruel world some day i know you will find love(e-hugs grin)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
chelseabmw:

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF ABEG....THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING......

Y u dey vex? undecided undecided
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by odume10: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
@ idowuogbo...are u really yoruba? if yes, i wld like to know where u grew up? cos d way u sound d mind picture i have is not 'yorubaish'
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Y u dey vex? undecided undecided

Why my guy no go vex? instead of you to frantically start looking for a correct chickito that will change his story and console him, you dey there dey there dey ..... take your time o wink
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2013
nice-guy1:
baby...... Am here 4 u........ I bet u, ours is gonna be more fun-packed dat theirs..... U can send me a text 08065247870
mumu raise to power 100
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by snthesis(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
2sexy:

In that case, it either my guy stpat1 or Mr. C0ck.
or me wink
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by dederocs(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=lola.luv]Chei. This is why I love following ID. She leads me right to the juicy stuff!grin
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
dederocs:
lola,i ave a soft spot for girls from southwest...luv me some amala and gbegiri.swiftlink16@yahoo.com
grin you wan cop dem like the gbegiri soup LOl kai mallam you funny sha
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by seunny4lif(m): 3:04am On Feb 02, 2013
sexybash: grin you wan cop dem like the gbegiri soup LOl kai mallam you funny sha
I'm single and still searching....Who dey there becos am from?Cant remember....
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by ogaprime(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2015
sexybash:
hi all
i met a someone on nairaland, we exchange contact and started talking,we became close freinds and i was not scared of telling him anything,

during the holidays he invited me over to his place though it was risky but i did go over to see him,in all honesty this past few days was

one of the the best days of my life, he made me laugh so hard,we spoke mostimes using the nairaland language i had fun staying indoors with him, i even hard to take extra day off work

the deal is am back to Abuja,my girls tell me dat am p-ssy whipped i dont know where the whole thing is headed, am in love,lust,sheer

panic,insecure b i know when he reads this he will probably laugh at me, please my brother and sister advise me oh, cos am losing my sanity

Thanks all and God Bless

Hmmmm....sorry to bring dis thread back to life..

So what happen? did you date him? Or are you married to him?? Really wanna know
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Fraih(f): 2:01pm On May 30, 2015
Yeah , am curious to know what happened in the end.. smiley
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 30, 2015
how can you date or marry someone you met online, it works for others doesn't mean its for you. everyone is their best on the net, you don't know who is who. ..don't u hear stories? anyways did it work out?, really wanna know...if it did...congrats.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by chigoizie7(m): 12:07am On May 31, 2015
Fraih:
Yeah , am curious to know what happened in the end.. smiley

Those eyes though, ur DP

Love it
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by beautycrush24(f): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
stpat1 how did it go? Do u av ur kids now? Abeg we are curious jare.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by cyprus000: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
lolaluv1:
Chei. This is why I love following ID. She leads me right to the juicy stuff!gringrin

Abeg, make una find me one e-boyfy too o. I want to be in loff!grin
[size=13pt]
What are you still waitin for?

Come to daddygringrintongue
[/size]
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by cyprus000: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Idowuogbo:

gringringringringrincheesycheesy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by cyprus000: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
2sexy:
mumu raise to power 100
[size=13pt]
gringringringrincheesycheesy

Abeg make I lough well,bfor I leave this thread.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Need A Man For Marriage / Independence Day Sex / 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.