Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players (4469 Views)

A Look-a-like Of Christiano Ronaldo! See For Yourself... / Ballon D'or 2012: How They Voted / Is Christiano Ronaldo Better Than Lionel Messi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by DonaldGenes(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2013
Real Madrid Till i Die:BD fans
Tomasz Rosicky @ "Al
Jazeeru" papers:
"I swear I gave my vote to Cristiano
Ronaldo,but surprisingly Lionel
Messi's name was on my paper !"
Gianluigi Buffon @"Gazetta dello
Sport":
"I voted for Cristiano
Ronaldo and my vote was given to
Pirlo. I don't know what
happened!"
"I voted for Cristiano Ronaldo, but
according to FIFA my vote went to
Messi. It's a pitty these things
happen."
— Thiago Silva (PSG)
A journalist from Indonesia claim
she voted for Xavi, Barcelona
midfielder, but his vote was given
to Messi.
José Pekerman, Colombia coach
tolocal news:
"I gave maximum points to
Radamel Falcao, off course.
According to FIFA, Igave it all to
Messi, I don't know what
happened but it is
not how I voted."
Looks like fans aren't the only ones
being
suspicious over this year's FIFA
awards....
http:// ­www.goallegacy.n ­et/ ­t27270-about-bal ­on-d-or

Am I the only one seeing this ojoro? I told you there was something underhanded about about this silly fifa voting-"I knew"

Anyway Christiano Ronaldo has shown you all last night what he knows best!
Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
bad belle alert, see d yeye website u dey cull from, for your info rosicky silva are nt qualified to vote, only captains vote, weda u choose to belive or not messi is nt ronaldos mate , if u ask ronaldo too he go tell u same, yeye poster
Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by DonaldGenes(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
eddyjibs: bad belle alert, see d yeye website u dey cull from, for your info rosicky silva are nt qualified to vote, only captains vote, weda u choose to belive or not messi is nt ronaldos mate , if u ask ronaldo too he go tell u same, yeye poster
Lmao
Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
@op Liar that is what u are
Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by naikee(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
2 Bedroom flat for SALE at Ogijo in Ikorodu.

The 2bedroom flat is 98% completed and it is on a plot of land.

It is a dry land.

THINGS TO DO

Just to fix doors and floor the ground then you can pack in or let it out.

The remaining piece of land can be use to build duplex or whatever the buyer wishes in future.

PRICE: N 1.8million only

DOCUMENT: Deeds of assignment

For inspection and further enquiries call Adeyinka on:

07035557671, 08091835664

E-mail: naike4christ@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by d380planet: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
eddyjibs: bad belle alert, see d yeye website u dey cull from, for your info rosicky silva are nt qualified to vote, only captains vote, weda u choose to belive or not messi is nt ronaldos mate , if u ask ronaldo too he go tell u same, yeye poster

Which kin ojoro? Tell C.Ronaldo make him score 91 this yr and yet be a team player na...na dat year world go finish cheesy
Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by arewatech(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
Weda na Cr7 them vote or na Yakubu them vote.. Fifa don give messi and it's final.
Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by DonaldGenes(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hmmmph no comment
Let C.boys field record speaks for himself

Btw,there is somethinq all yo'messi's fans don't know about.@pls can someone tell me why messi won't dare to move to other club and reproduce that same form you quys are claiminq here uhh! Ronaldo has prove that!
Case closed

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by pianogirl(f): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Donalð Genes: Hmmmph no comment
Let C.boys field record speaks for himself

Btw,there is somethinq all yo'messi's fans don't know about.@pls can someone tell me why messi won't dare to move to other club and reproduce that same form you quys are claiminq here uhh! Ronaldo has prove that!
Case closed

GBAM!!!
Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by DonaldGenes(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
piano_girl:

GBAM!!!
They sure won't talk cos I have hit "em hard with my proofs!
Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by ddippset(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2013
i voted for messi but i saw my vote given to cristiano ronaldo. i swear, if i lie let molue jam me or let me hug atransformer when i visit lagos next summer- bruno alvez. check fifa website for this comment.
Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by DonaldGenes(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
ddippset: i voted for messi but i saw my vote given to cristiano ronaldo. i swear, if i lie let molue jam me or let me hug atransformer when i visit lagos next summer- bruno alvez. check fifa website for this comment.
okay i will check buddy
Re: I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2013
I heard Pandev(Inter Milan) say he voted for CR7 and it was switched to Messi......FIFA, I know your type, Funny, crooked establishment !!!

(1) (Reply)

Champions League: Fiorentina - Liverpool,2-0 On Tuesday 29th September 2009 / Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. / Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.