Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27891 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by niyeee: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2013
maxibrainz:
go to tools>profile management>select New>enter the profile name>select static>enter the Apn depending on the network you want to use e.g etisalat apn is etisalat. Next enter the dial number which *99# it works for all network, just leave the rest the way the are. Save it and that all. Select the profile name, conect and browse
Nothing like tool here. All I could see are internet,sms, ussd,subscription, settings and av viewed all buh cant find what am looking 4
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2013
Airtel free browsing..@op said you can configure you airtel sim to brows for one year while i see that method as unlimited airtel gigs.. Yes! Coz you can get morethan 1 year if you are fast enough.. The trick need you to do something and if you can do thing 24 times within a few seconds,then that mean you can get 24 months(2 years) free browsing. Note if you are not fast enough,then there is a posibility you can get less than 1 year free browsinG,though there is a smarter way to get it done as faster as you can think. So in nutshell the faster you are the advantage of you getting unlimited airtel gigs.it can be 2G,3G,4G,5,10G12G,20G,30G OR 100G..
but you most have N1,200 in your airtel sim before any step. No special setting rather i simple tricks that everyone can do...

oya nau.. As una the wait , me the enjoy my airtel unlimited GIGS.

give me a call now..

regard

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Zither(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
@Kingmind, obviously that info is 4 sale judging frm d fact u prefer to be called. The thing is you should save everybody from unnecessarily burning airtime by simply letting the forumites know how much the info is worth. That will sure make business transaction smoother and more convenient.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Paulscholari(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Zither: @Kingmind, obviously that info is 4 sale judging frm d fact u prefer to be called. The thing is you should save everybody from unnecessarily burning airtime by simply letting the forumites know how much the info is worth. That will sure make business transaction smoother and more convenient.
very right, well if maxibrainz said he got it tru research, then we all can also get it tru research, and then comes in our most reliable internet friend MR. GOOGLE *(applause)* ;-)
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dav8id(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
Paulscholari: very right, well if maxibrainz said he got it tru research, then we all can also get it tru research, and then comes in our most reliable internet friend MR. GOOGLE *(applause)* ;-)
i think @op make it clear that the info go for 2k...also google is our friend but we should also remember.. Most at time try by error full over google.
the fact ir, i'm personally using the airtel free browsing and i most tell you that , i have up to 22gb now and my subscripton is expiring by december 2014(next year). @Op said it got it thru research but i bet you he divert you guys attention coz if you google it the way he post you will be getting an un update tweak by google.

i remember when i discover the cheapest means of shipping from USA AND CHINA . Many dudes contact me but i charge for it, some pay me and the get access while some form a group of google searcher and keep searching but up till now shipping still remain the main problem. What i"m try to say is, is not every info someone brouht to you and you think you can get it thru google,coz he may divert your searching taking to another keyword..

i will advice @op to consider hes forumite and reduce it to a token..

for me.. I DEY FLEET WITH MY FREE AIRTEL WALLAHI
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by oyinmio: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
maxibrainz: Take this from me guys and enjoy send fbo to 131 and get 5mb for free on MTN, you can send it as many times as you want and get much mb. For the Airtel one year free browsing settings am sorry guys am not giving that out for free because i got it out of much research that took me lot of time.
Do I need to get Airtel modem to be able to do this? Cause I already have visa,glo and Etisalat modems
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Considering the messages i am getting, i have decided to reduce the price of the Airtel one year free browsing configuration, you can now pay #1500 to get it. Just send your request to maxibrainz55@gmail.com i stay in Benue State, so if you live in Benue you can meet me to do the configuration for you. For those outside and within Benue after you get the steps for the configuration you can do it for people in your area and get good money like me i charge people in my area 5k to do it for them and i have been getting lot of customers. It just another cool way of earning easy money because it just takes me 10minutes to do the configuration. Recently i just did it for a cyber cafe,the dumped their MTN hynet and are now using it since it very cheap, economical and faster. With your one year free browsing you can start many online biz without stress like Fiverr which requires no start up capital and earn good money, for those in the university you can start online registration and other online services to earn cool money.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dav8id(m): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
@oyinmio it work both on phone or airtel modem or any unlocked modem..
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
oyinmio: Do I need to get Airtel modem to be able to do this? Cause I already have visa,glo and Etisalat modems
Just unlock any of those your modems so you could use Airtel sim on it. Read my previous post on how to unlock the modem
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dav8id(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Paulscholari: very right, well if maxibrainz said he got it tru research, then we all can also get it tru research, and then comes in our most reliable internet friend MR. GOOGLE *(applause)* ;-)
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
friend not just conclude that way.. Yes i char.ge people in my area and get it done but honestly i'm considering nairalander on this..you will be very happy if you give me call, unless you are a higher class greedy human..if not you will appreciate my offer.

NOTE : 1st 5 people to call me will enjoy it..after that no more even with ur cash.

Call me now..
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Zither(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
MockingBird: For those of you having problem with data, or maybe these network providers are milking your wallet dry with their unfriendly prices. I have the solution. Currently, I'm using a vpn with mtn sim and a modem to browse. The speed is SUPER-FAST and the download is UNLIMITED. Just yesterday I checked my data usage and discovered I've donloaded 45 gigs within the last 1 week.
For ABSOLUTELY FREE, except for the N1,500 you will need to buy MTN recharge card to subscribe to BIS for 1 month I'm willing to replicate my system for you with a username and password. Just send me an email to dreamakerresources@gmail.com or call 08099697020
Mind you, I'm entirely bearing the cost for one month for you in this trial period.
After one month if you are satisfied, you can further contact me for continuation plan
Guys, just so you know, MockingBird is tested, tried and trusted. Though I didn't receive the one month free trial I have been adequately compensated for that by the internet service. Round the clock surfing, I have downloaded many many large files, as well as his help and support to guide you through the installation (which takes only a few minutes) or provide assistance when you need it makes him a very good candidate for anyone's trust. Truly, MockingBird you rock.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
I told you guys no negotiation, the price am giving the Airtel one year browsing code is #1500 don't send me any email if you don't have upto that amount. I am still enjoying my own, am just so happy today i succussfully networked all the computers in a cybercafe to browse with a modem using the Airtel one year free browsing, don't ask me how much i was paid o grin all i can say is that the money is chilling in my bank account wink
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by oyinmio: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
maxibrainz:
Just unlock any of those your modems so you could use Airtel sim on it. Read my previous post on how to unlock the modem
tnx I ll do dat and let u know if it succeeds .
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
I just did the one year free browsing for one of my friends today for all the doubting thomas who are asking when last i did it
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by eedriyz(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
maxibrainz: I just did the one year free browsing for one of my friends today for all the doubting thomas who are asking when last i did it
How does that work bro?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
eedriyz:
How does that work bro?
send me a msg on facebook i would reply you with one of the processes i use thanks once again
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by eedriyz(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
maxibrainz:
send me a msg on facebook i would reply you with one of the processes i use thanks once again
K bro. Thanks
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2013
Am giving out the steps on how to configure the Airtel one year free browsing for #1000 today am so happy because i got a contract to deliver some laptops so for only today if you want to get the steps on how i configure the Airtel one year free browsing, you can pay #1000 only but as from monday anybody that want it would pay the old price of #1500. All those beging for price reduction this your opportunity,If you interested my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com send your request and remember i say only today take note.Even though you send me request is only those i receive their payment today that would get it for #1000 so if you send me a request and you paying nextweek take note you paying #1500.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
The Return of MTN
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by eedriyz(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
maxibrainz: Take this from me if MTN network is good in your area you can now browse unlimitedly on your pc with MTN BIS.
1. Subscribe for MTN BIS Of #1500, you would get 3GB once you have exhausted the 3GB and the month have not ended for your BIS to expire,
2. Simply recharge N250 on the sim
and Text 2H to 131 to
subscribe for MTN 2hrs
plan but it wont expire in 2hrs, your MTN bis will automatically
continue browsing
unlimitedly till the expiring date after one month of your BIS subscribtion enjoy, you can now browse and download unlimitedly on your PC for a whole month using MTN BIS. MTN network is not so good in my Area so am still enjoying my Airtel one year free browsing, take note to get the Airtel one year free browsing the price is now #1500 congrats to all those who made it today my email remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com

You are definitely what your username said you are. Lots of brain. Thanks, thats probably what is working for me. I keep expecting my bis to expire, it still doesn't
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MockingBird(m): 1:48am On Apr 06, 2013
eedriyz:

You are definitely what your username said you are. Lots of brain. Thanks, thats probably what is working for me. I keep expecting my bis to expire, it still doesn't

And before you know it, MTN blocks ur sim. Trust me, Others have thread this path before. Get a VPN to make you safe. Call me on 08109684700 or 08099697020 to know how to go about this.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MockingBird(m): 1:52am On Apr 06, 2013
Hello guys check out this survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XYYRG9C
Its about internet use and satisfaction in Nigeria. It takes just 2 mins to fill
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2013
eedriyz:

Thanks alot guy
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2013
@mockingbird can you point out one illegal stuff that is in what i posted that would make your sim to get blocked, is it the subscription for MTN BIS or the subcription for the MTN two hours plan that is illegal tell me,guys there nothing to fear here.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2013
@mocking bird is there any profit or benefit in running this surveys
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by frenchman2: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
maxibrainz: Am giving out the steps on how to configure the Airtel one year free browsing for #1000 today am so happy because i got a contract to deliver some laptops so for only today if you want to get the steps on how i configure the Airtel one year free browsing, you can pay #1000 only but as from monday anybody that want it would pay the old price of #1500. All those beging for price reduction this your opportunity,If you interested my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com send your request and remember i say only today take note.Even though you send me request is only those i receive their payment today that would get it for #1000 so if you send me a request and you paying nextweek take note you paying #1500.
sent you a mail two days back but got no reply yet. send me your number so i can call on pleasedashme@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
frenchman2:
sent you a mail two days back but got no reply yet. send me your number so i can call on pleasedashme@yahoo.com
I couldn't find any mail from you in my inbox but you can check your email now to get my number
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Someone help me find unlock code for my ZTE Etilsalat modem.

IMEI number is 351589046098338.

Bingo.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by eedriyz(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
MockingBird:

And before you know it, MTN blocks ur sim. Trust me, Others have thread this path before. Get a VPN to make you safe. Call me on 08109684700 or 08099697020 to know how to go about this.

Na u know. Make dem block am if dem like, no be my main sim
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MockingBird(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
maxibrainz: @mockingbird can you point out one illegal stuff that is in what i posted that would make your sim to get blocked, is it the subscription for MTN BIS or the subcription for the MTN two hours plan that is illegal tell me,guys there nothing to fear here.

MTN considers browsing with Blackberry settings in a non-blackberry device as hacking. Eventually, they will notice you are browsing from a laptop or desktop with blackberry settings without a blackberry phone and they will block ur sim. I give you 5 more days, that sim will be blocked. Be wise! Get a VPN and Username and Password to hide u. 08099697020 or 08109684700 is my number
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by henry247(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
HELPFUL THREAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Yoga Workout (Photo) / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / See The Future Of Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.