Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27895 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Mockingbird i have been into this game of creating and configuring free browsing for 3years now for the past two years i used MTN sim to browse free and my MTN sim was not blocked and all the people i configured their MTN sim are still using their sim cards uptil today those stuff i did for people were cheats and MTN didnt block their sim or my sim, now this is MTN BIS and MTN 2HR plan browsing unlimitedly this are normal MTN bundle plan so i don't see any reason why mtn should block any sim just because it was not used with a BB, pls can someone check the dictionary and tell me the defination of hacking. Guys is upto you to choose as for me i migrated to Airtel due to their fast speed in my Area and i configured my Airtel sim to browse free for one year and that what am using now on both my phone and PC uptil today if you want to get the steps on how i did the Airtel one year free browsing you can send your request to my email which is maxibrainz55@gmail.com, take note the price is #1500 see you later guys let me go and complete my blog design
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
With the high cost of internet modems and due to the fact that some people here are finding it difficult to unlock their modem, I decided to post this as a solution
HOW TO USE YOUR BROWSING NOKIA PHONE AS A MODEM TO BROWSE ON YOUR PC
1.Download nokia pc suite from the internet, you can search google (if you searching google in the search box just type nokia pc suite free download and search, the software is around 39mb) to get it or you can go to any software store in your area and buy the software, it is sold just #150.
2. After installing the software, you can connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable that works with your phone or through Bluetooth (Both methods will work fine).
3. Switch on your PC and phone’s bluetooth or connect your Usb cord as the case may be
4. add up your phone to the computer’s list of devices by searching for you phone, Under the manage connection option, you can decide to add more mobile devices. But only one can be used for browsing at a time.
5. On the PC suite menu you will see options to copy images and video, update phone software, install applications, connect to the internet etc. but this time you will choose the connect to the internet option and you will fill in the details of the network you want to use to browse on the PC, under the settings make sure you select the network you are using, e.g if it is Airtel select Airtel and save, when you are done you would be connected to the internet.
6. open your browser and browse. Enjoy
If you got any question you can ask
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by eedriyz(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
MockingBird:

MTN considers browsing with Blackberry settings in a non-blackberry device as hacking. Eventually, they will notice you are browsing from a laptop or desktop with blackberry settings without a blackberry phone and they will block ur sim. I give you 5 more days, that sim will be blocked. Be wise! Get a VPN and Username and Password to hide u. 08099697020 or 08109684700 is my number

Too bad! You're trying to sell something right? You're probably a reseller of one of the vpn sites. God help you. You don't need that. We're definitely browsing from the same server the phones connects to. Look for another strategy to market your product
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dickjay: 12:54am On Apr 08, 2013
Please how can I configure and android tablet to browse with my glo data plan, I use on my laptop. It is showing glo 3G. I can call from it but just can't browse.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2013
Wow..guys how una dey? Ok., today is my little bro birthday and i want to give u guys a gift..but hey its only for airtel user oh...

step 1 load ur airtel sim with N1,200 recharge card.

step 2, get a nokia tourchlight phone.

step 3, dail *440*4# and save it with (Aa ) so that it will be the first number on your contact.

step 4,. At exactly 7.00 am to 8.30 am,locate the saving contact on step 3(* 440*4#) send the saving contact.ie *440*4#..

step 5,..contunue sending it as many times you can and also do it fast before you get any respond from airtel. Note you can send it 24 times if you are fast enough.

incase if you are wondering what steps is these? Then you most know it's a simple step to get unlimited airtel GB that you can be able to brows for 6 to 12 months for free.. Yes! You can brows with both phone and pc..
the code *440*4# is the airtel BSM subscription that cost N1,200. SO if you are able to dail and send the code 5 times,then you will get 6GB or 12 times the you GET 12GB that will expire next year.

etisalat users! Just cross ur figers and wait for me..am coming with something good for you.

regard.

KINGMIND.

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 2:44am On Apr 08, 2013
@kingmind weldon but the time you apply the code doesn't matter and it not unlimited you get atmost 19gb which would last a year if you dont have upto #1200 you can load #100 and use *440*6# following thesame steps kingmind posted you get 10mb here each time you apply it
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2013
maxibrainz: @kingmind weldon but the time you apply the code doesn't matter and it not unlimited you get atmost 19gb which would last a year if you dont have upto #1200 you can load #100 and use *440*6# following thesame steps kingmind posted you get 10mb here each time you apply it
@maxi, my boss tnx 4 ds, more grease 2 ur elbow
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2013
kingmind: Wow..guys how una dey? Ok., today is my little bro birthday and i want to give u guys a gift..but hey its only for airtel user oh...

step 1 load ur airtel sim with N1,200 recharge card.

step 2, get a nokia tourchlight phone.

step 3, dail *440*4# and save it with (Aa ) so that it will be the first number on your contact.

step 4,. At exactly 7.00 am to 8.30 am,locate the saving contact on step 3(* 440*4#) send the saving contact.ie *440*4#..

step 5,..contunue sending it as many times you can and also do it fast before you get any respond from airtel. Note you can send it 24 times if you are fast enough.

incase if you are wondering what steps is these? Then you most know it's a simple step to get unlimited airtel GB that you can be able to brows for 6 to 12 months for free.. Yes! You can brows with both phone and pc..
the code *440*4# is the airtel BSM subscription that cost N1,200. SO if you are able to dail and send the code 5 times,then you will get 6GB or 12 times the you GET 12GB that will expire next year.

etisalat users! Just cross ur figers and wait for me..am coming with something good for you.

regard.

KINGMIND.
@king in gud health, affluence, & all oda gudness tins in lyf, may u live lnger than ur forefathers, keep flowing, thumbs up. Note: Step 5. Am not clear wit dt, is it that whn we're dialing/sending d *440*4# so we will not allow it to ring at all b4 we cut it do same like 24 times or wil allowing it to ring like once b4 cutting it, pls shed more light on how 2 do ds Step 5. Tnx.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2013
Nothing like ringing. when you dail the code it will be like you are checking account balance. You will getta respond saids "done" resend it again and again. Untill you get a respond confirming that your blackberry subscriptoin is successfull,then you stop. And check your data balance by dailing *141*712*0#
then remove your phone battery and put it back,then switch your phone on and continue blexing
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
maxibrainz: @kingmind weldon but the time you apply the code doesn't matter and it not unlimited you get atmost 19gb which would last a year if you dont have upto #1200 you can load #100 and use *440*6# following thesame steps kingmind posted you get 10mb here each time you apply it
as i just load N100 recharge card nd send ds code *440*6#, one time i got confirmation dt my subscribtion was successful, den gave me 10MB witout giving me opportunity to send it again, wot hapen nah, a beg lemme know oo.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Akabay you were caught red handed that stuff only work sometimes when there is network problem
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Akabay:
as i just load N100 recharge card nd send ds code *440*6#, one time i got confirmation dt my subscribtion was successful, den gave me 10MB witout giving me opportunity to send it again, wot hapen nah, a beg lemme know oo.
hehehe... Sorry for that. Maybe you can try this my method.
step 1, get a nokia torchlight phone and insert ur airtel sim.
step 2, get another phone(any type of phone) then insert etisalat sim card,
step 3, load your airtel sim with N100. NOTE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EXACTLY N100.00 IN THE SIM,COZ IF ITS MORE N100.00 IT WILL NOT WORK.
step 4, dail and save *440*6# in ur phone contact using Aa as the saving name.
step 5,..dail the etisalat number and when it start ringing, navigate on ur torchlight nokia phone and search for the save code *440*6# then send it, once it show u send, press the back key and send the code again(2 timer) then wait for the othere phone that is ringing to stop ringing.
step 6, check ur data bundle .
then check ur balance and ur balance will be intact.

you can keep on repeating the proceedure and get more mb to gb.
note. Always try 2 times and waith,if not if the other phone stop ringing while u are performing the task, you balance will be deducted.

hope this help
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2013
Halo guys you can now browse unlimitedly with your mtn sim both on phone and pc
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Rich4god(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2013
maxibrainz: Halo guys you can now browse unlimitedly with your mtn sim both on phone and pc
How?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manweysabi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
maxibrainz: Halo guys you can now browse unlimitedly with your mtn sim both on phone and pc
you have a mail... pls reply
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Manweysabi: you have a mail... pls reply
All emails replied
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manweysabi(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
maxibrainz:
All emails replied
is your email not maxibrainz55@gmail.com, i sent a mail, but i've not seen any reply.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 1:08am On Apr 12, 2013
Manweysabi: is your email not maxibrainz55@gmail.com, i sent a mail, but i've not seen any reply.
check again for my reply and if you didnt still see it, resend the email
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
You can now browse unlimitedly using your MTN sim on your pc,phone,android gadgets e.t.c yes it is tested and working for me and i am using it right now and also am still using my airtel.
let me answer some questions you may ask
1. How long would it last: it is unlimited, it have been working for the past 3months now
2. How much do i need to set it up: you just need to make a one time subscription that is less than #500 after that you dont need to do any other subscription again
3. Do I need to subscribe for BIS: NO, you dont need to subscribe for any BIS plan
4. Is the speed fast:it depends on your area
5. How do i get the settings: you pay me #2000 to get the settings
6. Do i need to buy any VPN plan: NO you dont need any VPN
7. so if you need it just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
I give this task to all researchers on google go and search google you would never find it, I paid someone to get the settings, me too i tried searching google to get it but couldn't find it so i just had to pay the person to get the settings. Take note after subscribing you don't need to do any special configuration on your modem or browser, you just put your sim, browse and download unlimitedly
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
Unlimited browsing on PC and phone now available that is what am using
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
I know you might have heard or seen on the internet some stuff about magic sims that browse unlimitedly with people selling the sims for as high as #8000. I can teach you also how to do that magic sim stuff so you start doing it for other people in your area and start earning some cool cash just like am doing. If you want to learn that also you can send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. It just about doing some simple settings on people sims so the can browse and download unlimitedly on their pc, phones e.t.c it has been working since last year if you stay in Benue i can configure your sim for you but if you live in other states i would send you the steps on how to do it. i got many browsing settings but i would be releasing them bit by bit.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
maxibrainz: You can now browse unlimitedly on your pc,phone,android gadgets e.t.c yes it is tested and working for me and i am using it right now and also am still using my airtel.
let me answer some questions you may ask
1. How long would it last: it is unlimited, it h have been working for the past 3months for now
2. How much do i need to set it up: you just need just need just a one time subscription that is less than #500 after that you dont need to do any other subscription again
3. Do I need to subscribe for BIS: NO, you dont need to subscribe for any BIS plan
4. Is the speed fast:it depends on your area
5. How do i get the settings: you pay me #1500 to get the settings, bonus offer: for all those who bought the Airtel one year free browsing configuration from me you can pay just #1000 to get it, yes just #1000 is just my appreciation for your patronage
6. Do i need to buy any VPN plan: NO you dont need any VPN
7. so if you need it just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
I give this task to all researchers on google go and search google you would never find it, I paid someone to get the settings, me too i tried searching google to get it but couldn't find it so i just had to pay the person to get the settings. Take note after subscribing you don't need to do any special configuration on your modem or browser, you just put your sim, browse and download unlimitedly
@maxi,how far now?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Akabay.. U dont need to make any trouble hen.. I'm going to give u the setup FREE OF CHARGE. Duo i paid for it.... The socalled unlimited browsing is lasting for 8 months and u need less than N300 loaded on ur phone.

i can not post here online,dont just ask why but what happen to airtel unlimited will still happen if i post it here. And also its true you can't get it online no matter how u searce the google,i get it because i know who know how.
step1, call me on 08098590669,
STEP2, i will verify you by telling u to do a task here in order to be sure is you.
step 3.. I then text u the simple setup..it work ,nothing like u make mistake or error. Its a one down thing.

pls the free only available to mr akabay. But if anyone interested, then it will cost you N400 recharge card. Note: it work for only 8 months from the date you activate it.

the so called mtn magic simcard , my oga on d top is working on it.. I will keep u guys update.

in case someone some way is wondering why i am dashing this stuff for N400 is because i met someone here on nairaland and he change my financial status for free of charge. He tought me anything regard importation and today am greatful to my status. (DAV8ID AM GREATFULL) i think una now know who the person is..
so am giving back to the society now.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ok Akabay i saw your msg everything settled, i would send you an email later 2day
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
I am going to be giving out the mtn unlimited browsing settings for #2000 now any of them you choose either the magic sim or mtn unlimited browsing settings and no matter what anyone post here that price would remain constant mine has no expiry date and the settings are different from what kingmind is giving yap so you can choose am not forcing or begging anyone once again if you live in benue state you can still meet me to do it for you coolmy email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com let me go and check out what am downloading grin
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 5:17am On Apr 14, 2013
kingmind: @Akabay.. U dont need to make any trouble hen.. I'm going to give u the setup FREE OF CHARGE. Duo i paid for it.... The socalled unlimited browsing is lasting for 8 months and u need less than N300 loaded on ur phone.

i can not post here online,dont just ask why but what happen to airtel unlimited will still happen if i post it here. And also its true you can't get it online no matter how u searce the google,i get it because i know who know how.
step1, call me on 08098590669,
STEP2, i will verify you by telling u to do a task here in order to be sure is you.
step 3.. I then text u the simple setup..it work ,nothing like u make mistake or error. Its a one down thing.

pls the free only available to mr akabay. But if anyone interested, then it will cost you N400 recharge card. Note: it work for only 8 months from the date you activate it.

the so called mtn magic simcard , my oga on d top is working on it.. I will keep u guys update.

in case someone some way is wondering why i am dashing this stuff for N400 is because i met someone here on nairaland and he change my financial status for free of charge. He tought me anything regard importation and today am greatful to my status. (DAV8ID AM GREATFULL) i think una now know who the person is..
so am giving back to the society now.

@king, tnx for ur concern, God bless u.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
Today this evening i configured some guys MTN sim card to browse and download unlimitedly and me am still using mine on my laptop and it working perfectly, if you want to join me to enjoy the unlimited browsing and download just send a mail to my email which is maxibrainz55@gmail.com let me go and check what hapening on my fiverr gig

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MockingBird(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
Na wa o! Una don turn this thread to a marketing thread. Anyway, competition is good sha cos it eventually beats down the price.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
abeg o if you got any problem concerning phone,pc or browsing you can still ask, i just found out many people still have problems unlocking their modems so am composing a free ebook which i would send to all those who need it free i tell you when am done. If you want to also learn how to configure the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card so you can browse and download unlimitedly both on your phone and pc just as am doing you can send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. You can also configure it for people in your area and earn cool money just like me some people configure this stuff i want to teach you and sell the sim cards which the call magic sim for as high as 8k yes am not joking, but would it not be good if you learn how to do it and start making cool money just like am doing. my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you are interested
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by successolujimi: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
maxibrainz: I am into several online business like fiverr,infomation marketing,blogging e.t.c that require much data usage that require me being online almost all the time. Pls if you know any cheap means of browsing on pc pls tell me because subscribing for all this data bundles is becoming too costly
when did you now start browsing free since last year and ............. na wa o! grin
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
success olujimi:
when did you now start browsing free since last year and ............. na wa o! grin
I created this thread to find a solution from guys here but couldn't get it then i went into research and found some solution, i also paid some guys who thought me the browsing settings am sharing and since then i have been browsing free on my laptop with different settings, tanx for your question cheesy my email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com for those who need the unlimited browsing settings am using

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / Tony Elumelu Yoga Workout (Photo) / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.