Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

WOW!!! Chris Brown’s Ex Willing To Meet With Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW!!! Chris Brown’s Ex Willing To Meet With Rihanna (700 Views)

10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna / WOW!! Chris Brown Is NOW A Dad. / Wow!!! Chris Brown Rocks Wizkid's New Hairstyle This New Year (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! Chris Brown’s Ex Willing To Meet With Rihanna by gister2: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Karrueche Tran spoke with Vibe about her relationship with Chris Brown and whether or not she’s willing to sit down with Rihanna…

If you could sit down with Chris and Rihanna, what would you want to get off your chest?

“For everybody, emotionally, that would just be way too much. I’m a very mature person so if the time ever did come where we would need to sit down and talk, I’d do it. I’m a mature person. I can work it out but that would be a lot. (Pause) Yeah, it would be a lot.”

How hard is it to work with Chris with everything that’s going on?

At the end of the day, he will always be a friend. We’ll always care about each other. We won’t allow that to interfere. Our business is business.

Do you think you’ve found the person you could spend the rest of your life with?

I do care about him and I do love him. Family is very important to me, and I’ve always put it in my mind to remember that. For me, I’d love to meet somebody and grow and build a foundation, but I don’t want to even think about marriage right now. I can’t even get a clothing line out. (laughs)
CC: http:///-KARUECHERIRI

(1) (Reply)

Prezzo / Who's A Better Businessman & A Decent Human Being, Mike Adenuga Or Aliko Dangote / Mi Talks About Jesse Jags Exit From Chocolate City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.