Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road (1415 Views)

The Most Beautiful/cutest Guy/gal On Romance Land.... Ur Choice. / Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? / I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by DonTonero: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
i kinda notice that most gals would look the hell out of you when they see you walk pass them with a gal,
secondly from their looks i wonder what they compare when giving such long stare.
gals please your stake on this

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by 190theclown: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
ask me again undecided
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Sirgen05(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
May be they ar interested in u or the girl!
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by carzola(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
click here 4ur ansa
www.google.com olodo..
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by jobaskia(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ carjavascript:void(0);lota. nairaland is a place you come and see all sort of good , the bad and ugly threads and post. lmao
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by DonTonero: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
190 plz ans joor
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
Well as a lady i do that and i do that very frequently and the reason i do this is because i want to know by looking at the face of the boy if theres any semblance with the lady to check out if they are siblings,once i realise they are not siblings,ny eyes run into his trousers,where the 'power house' is to measure the size of his phenees and in my mind am like hmnn see what this girl is enjoying or playing with.if he is not a fine boy,i'm like its only God that knows what shes seeing in that man that she is following him up and down.i remember my friend and i passing by 2 love birds and we were both looking at his face and after we walked past them we were gossiping about 2 of them.i said see as the boy be,e no even fine,my friend said you no know whether na because of the thing wey dey inside im boxers she dey follow am and we were arguing about a stewpeed matter that ugly guys have big power house than fine boys and all that nonsense talk cheesy
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by SAFO(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
kulyie: Well as a lady i do that and i do that very frequently and the reason i do this is because i want to know by looking at the face of the boy if theres any semblance with the lady to check out if they are siblings,once i realise they are not siblings,ny eyes run into his trousers,where the 'power house' is to measure the size of his phenees and in my mind am like hmnn see what this girl is enjoying or playing with.if he is not a fine boy,i'm like its only God that knows what shes seeing in that man that she is following him up and down.i remember my friend and i passing by 2 love birds and we were both looking at his face and after we walked past them we were gossiping about 2 of them.i said see as the boy be,e no even fine,my friend said you no know whether na because of the thing wey dey inside im boxers she dey follow am and we were arguing about a stewpeed matter that ugly guys have big power house than fine boys and all that nonsense talk cheesy

Bold beautiful truth.

We need more women like u on NL.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by dmcdad: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
kulyie: Well as a lady i do that and i do that very frequently and the reason i do this is because i want to know by looking at the face of the boy if theres any semblance with the lady to check out if they are siblings,once i realise they are not siblings,ny eyes run into his trousers,where the 'power house' is to measure the size of his phenees and in my mind am like hmnn see what this girl is enjoying or playing with.if he is not a fine boy,i'm like its only God that knows what shes seeing in that man that she is following him up and down.i remember my friend and i passing by 2 love birds and we were both looking at his face and after we walked past them we were gossiping about 2 of them.i said see as the boy be,e no even fine,my friend said you no know whether na because of the thing wey dey inside im boxers she dey follow am and we were arguing about a stewpeed matter that ugly guys have big power house than fine boys and all that nonsense talk cheesy
Is that so?
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
dmcdad:
Is that so?
of course,none other reason than gossip purpose and probably strippinh him naked in your mind,depending on the girl
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by dmcdad: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
kulyie: of course,none other reason than gossip purpose and probably strippinh him naked in your mind,depending on the girl

So na all these things dey run through some of una mind whenever una look at us abi...? Ehen.... Lol
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
So, how exactly did you ascertain the level of scrutiny, if you were not scrutinising them yourself?

Double standards. . .

"Tell John to stop looking at me"

How on earth did you see John looking at you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by seunfly: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2013
kulyie: of course,none other reason than gossip purpose and probably strippinh him naked in your mind,depending on the girl
Naaawa!!! Oooo0! I ve alway thought that it's only guys strip girls n.a.k*ed with their eyes.
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by beylinko(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2013
you are a naughty girl. Girls can gossip anything en!
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
beylinko:
you are a naughty girl. Girls can gossip anything en!
of course.so you should no that when a girl is looking at you,beyond normal or for a long time just know its either for gossip,lust or assesing you whether you are someone that could be approachable for friendship and to lead to * you know na 8-) but we will always pretend like its typical of us sha cheesy
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
seunfly:
Naaawa!!! Oooo0! I ve alway thought that it's only guys strip girls n.a.k*ed with their eyes.
of course na.especially when her eyes is going towards your belt or waist
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
dmcdad:

So na all these things dey run through some of una mind whenever una look at us abi...? Ehen.... Lol
yes na,me i do that often and many girls i know do that very well.how i know is that when i was in school and we pass beside a fine boy or a fine lecturer my friends will say cant you see as that boy is hot,as he was passing by,i was already imagining as the thing inside his boxers will be without his trousers and me will be like so you think is only you that sabi better thing. My third girlfriend will say as i was staring at him i was imagining him all over me and my pussy was drooping and all those yama yama talk some of them will go as far as making friends with them by deliberatly passing their area and making their books to fall when passing by so that the guy will help them pick it and exchange contacts and all so that they can get to hug them and see how their arms feel like.girls have many amusing tricks to get guys attention just because of that thing cheesy
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2013
DonTonero: i kinda notice that most gals would look the hell out of you when they see you walk pass them with a gal,
secondly from their looks i wonder what they compare when giving such long stare.
gals please your stake on this

OMGGGG!!!!!!!! This is soooooooo trueee whyyy?
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by dmcdad: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2013
kulyie: yes na,me i do that often and many girls i know do that very well.how i know is that when i was in school and we pass beside a fine boy or a fine lecturer my friends will say cant you see as that boy is hot,as he was passing by,i was already imagining as the thing inside his boxers will be without his trousers and me will be like so you think is only you that sabi better thing. My third girlfriend will say as i was staring at him i was imagining him all over me and my pussy was drooping and all those yama yama talk some of them will go as far as making friends with them by deliberatly passing their area and making their books to fall when passing by so that the guy will help them pick it and exchange contacts and all so that they can get to hug them and see how their arms feel like.girls have many amusing tricks to get guys attention just because of that thing cheesy

Na wa ooo. Na only God go help us be that...
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by heed101(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2013
sexkillz: So, how exactly did you ascertain the level of scrutiny, if you were not scrutinising them yourself?

Double standards. . .

"Tell John to stop looking at me"

How on earth did you see John looking at you?

this is so true. I only do this to know if the girl or lady I am walking with is beautiful cool. If no eye is looking, the girl should be an ugly girl I use the look me I look you as an assessment grin
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by DonTonero: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
assessment indeed
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by apache77(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2013

ashewwo...nice one
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Lookmanade(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
It is natural for women, especially when they are not with there own man, if the guy is not handsome, they look down at both of them and hiss, but if the guy is a handsome man, jealousy will start because they think the guy should have been there guy. It's just a another topic for them to gossip about anyway, territorial behaviour.
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Kslib(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
hmmmn.. I no know why,but this topic dey sweet me for body... I love jealous girls die!!!
Following....
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by fubbyy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
so this is what am getting from u gals all day
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2013
I must be the only fool who looks away to avoid such assumptions undecided
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 14, 2013
Hmmmm.... You need to be sectioned, it seems you're mentally unstable...

Perhaps, you need to get on your pills asap... grin
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 14, 2013
shymexx: Hmmmm.... You need to be sectioned, it seems you're mentally unstable...

Perhaps, you need to get on your pills asap... grin
.... You can cut deeper than this.
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 14, 2013
Flytefalls:
.... You can cut deeper than this.

Hmmm... I still need the "logic" from you to do that... grin

So, what are you saying, b?? wink
Re: Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 14, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmm... I still need the "logic" from you to do that... grin

So, what are you saying, b?? wink
I'm fully never going Souf again grin. Keep asking me for it. I expect nothing less than a plea in the Metro, signed IluvBatty grin

(1) (Reply)

My Ex That Is Married Still Wants Me Back.what Do I Do My Fellow Nairalanders / "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" / Should I Take Her Word For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.