Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

A Question To Prospective Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Question To Prospective Corps Members (1163 Views)

This Is The Message NYSC Just Sent To Prospective Corpers / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / Notification To Prospective Corps Members 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question To Prospective Corps Members by SAINTDADA: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
As a prospective 2013 batch A corp member, one question pops up every now and then, should I "fix" my NYSC posting as most of my friends have done in the past or should I just allow things to happen naturally.... the latter is more appealing to me but with a gross possibility of been posted to the troubled northern states am beginning to have a rethink...so a question to prospective corps members, given the opportunity, would you rather work your service to the state of your choice or would you allow nature to take its cause, bearing in mind the possibility of been thrown to one of the violent prone states

1 Like

Re: A Question To Prospective Corps Members by Sirgen05(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
It depends on whether u hav d money, or people up there to help u. As well as ur faith.
Re: A Question To Prospective Corps Members by beylinko(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
I'll rather leave it to God than influence it.
Reasons: he alone sees/knows d future. I cnt c beyond my nose.
2) a man can devices/plans his way bt only God directs his steps

1 Like

Re: A Question To Prospective Corps Members by k2039: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
It's not right, but I won't hesitate to facilitate my NYSC to any state I deem fit.
Re: A Question To Prospective Corps Members by nwachineke00: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
SAINT DADA: As a prospective 2013 batch A corp member, one question pops up every now and then, should I "fix" my NYSC posting as most of my friends have done in the past or should I just allow things to happen naturally.... the latter is more appealing to me but with a gross possibility of been posted to the troubled northern states am beginning to have a rethink...so a question to prospective corps members, given the opportunity, would you rather work your service to the state of your choice or would you allow nature to take its cause, bearing in mind the possibility of been thrown to one of the violent prone states

With the current situation, abeg be wise
Re: A Question To Prospective Corps Members by nwachineke00: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
nwachineke00:

With the current situation, abeg be wise

I forgot to add, I don do my own... I no wan hear story

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Service Year Now Increased To 2years because Of D Increase In Alowe.....how Tr / The Pregnant Women, The Nursing Mothers And NYSC Camp / Batch A Stream 2: Nysc Breaks Silence? [see]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.