Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is It Possible To Have A Domain Name With A Nigerian Domain Name Registrar? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Have A Domain Name With A Nigerian Domain Name Registrar? (502 Views)

DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? / GTB Mastercard Rejected By Domain Name Registrar / Who Is Hoarding Nigerian Domain Name (.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Have A Domain Name With A Nigerian Domain Name Registrar? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
I have one year hosting account with Godaddy and I want to use a nigeria registrar for my domain. Is this possible? Experienced webmasters, share your views.
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Domain Name With A Nigerian Domain Name Registrar? by PGON(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
alhasanalhusein: I have one year hosting account with Godaddy and I want to use a nigeria registrar for my domain. Is this possible? Experienced webmasters, share your views.

Yes! it is possible.
We can register your domain and set your nameserver.
https://www.domainhostingpal.com/billing/?/checkdomain/domain-registration/
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Domain Name With A Nigerian Domain Name Registrar? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 11, 2013
PGON:

Yes! it is possible.
We can register your domain and set your nameserver.
https://www.domainhostingpal.com/billing/?/checkdomain/domain-registration/

Thanks for your reply.
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Domain Name With A Nigerian Domain Name Registrar? by Afam4eva(m): 5:47am On Jan 11, 2013
You can register your domain anywhere. All you gotta do is to point your domain to godaddy's nameserver.
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Domain Name With A Nigerian Domain Name Registrar? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva: You can register your domain anywhere. All you gotta do is to point your domain to godaddy's nameserver.

Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Domain Name With A Nigerian Domain Name Registrar? by mrperfect(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2013
Just sign up and the other things will be followed. Is simple
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Domain Name With A Nigerian Domain Name Registrar? by mavtrevor(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Why exactly do you need a Nigerian registrar? I have learnt a long time ago to avoid anything that has to do with Nigerian hosting and registrar.... after Syskay banned my site without prior warning, and i am paying even less abroad with better services. Mtshew!
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Domain Name With A Nigerian Domain Name Registrar? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
mavtrevor: Why exactly do you need a Nigerian registrar? I have learnt a long time ago to avoid anything that has to do with Nigerian hosting and registrar.... after Syskay banned my site without prior warning, and i am paying even less abroad with better services. Mtshew!
I didn't want to have anything to do with Nigerian hosting and registrar in the first place. I have some limitation that made me want to go with them temporarily. I wil take away my domain from them when the limitation is lifted. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Webhost / Another Zuckerberg Here ! ! / 10 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.