Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Photo Of Wizkid's New House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Wizkid's New House (80512 Views)

★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) / Photo:big-butt Girl Models Wizkid's New Face Cap With Her Virgina. / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
im selling speical kerosene which is used specially for burnng Bsc,Beng,Msc and Phd certificates.....thus said OBATALA that certificate in ur hand as long as u dey under Ebele and abati the cert will deter you from this kin house....
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
chingyjant:
Witchcraft.where the one wen u get?

One is Houston Tx, one is Atlanta Georgia one Los Angeles and another in San Francisco

I ain't hating on Wizkid, just saying the truth. The crib is ugly. Bad taste, makes me wonder what the interior looks like.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Wizlittle: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
Allisonrichy: So make we cry abi bcuz him acquire houz wat of justin bieber na 2day him buy dat kinda property
u dey craze u no go fit do gr8t tins 4 ur life idiot, ur papa don built dis kind house b4 bad belle
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by shyna501: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Looks lyk Davido house ​i saw on net somtym last year sha! Abi na d same aos den dey stay??.. Anyway congratz buoy.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by almajiri101: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
And so?...kids too full this forum sef
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by maggilove(f): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Wiski! wiski!! wiski!!! god wey do this one for you,no go stop dia o, by dis time next year na another of your heart desire go come to reality. abeg dont giv tithe o, find beggers make you dey do arms giving. More greese young man.
why shdnt he pay his tithe? I bet it with u dats d best tin he can continue to do for God to be on his side.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by almajiri101: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
maggilove: why shdnt he pay his tithe? I bet it with u dats d best tin he can continue to do for God to be on his side.
hey bingo! Abeg no just start
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
maggilove: why shdnt he pay his tithe? I bet it with u dats d best tin he can continue to do for God to be on his side.
Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by manny4life(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
REALITY101:

One is Houston Tx, one is Atlanta Georgia one Los Angeles and another in San Francisco

I ain't hating on Wizkid, just saying the truth. The crib is ugly. Bad taste, makes me wonder what the interior looks like.

Haba, all you in all these places? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are these investment properties or personal?

No the crib isn't ugly, its just a contemporary styled home which are priceless. How can you take a partial pic to justify if the home is ugly or not? My friend, just quit it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by albacete(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
OP, is this all u could get?
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by merits(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
GistVillage: people,people,people remember i announced that wizkid's appreciation concert will be holding on Jan.10th which is today at the Afrikan shrine in Ikeja,no gate pass,no ticket,no nothing.... it's free entry for all.

And i also have good news for you,Wizkid or should i say the 'pop prince of africa' has acquired a new property,the musician took to twitter to express his joy, ''New house! Thank you lord!!!'', he tweeted.
he posted pics on instagram
cc:http:///-wizkidshouse
wizkid the lord that did yours should do mine oo.amen.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by cardoso111(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
show us the interior na!
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by collinic: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Young boy doing well in life
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

Haba, all you in all these places? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are these investment properties or personal?

No the crib isn't ugly, its just a contemporary styled home which are priceless. How can you take a partial pic to justify if the home is ugly or not? My friend, just quit it.

Personal and family.

You have the right to your opinion. Shit look like cage or carton stacked by a 7 year old to mesmiley
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Chirolechick: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
I de tells u, this pple r impossible

heed101: This thread is full of bad belle.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by DonnaJocasta(f): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dis crib make sense...wowa!!!
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by manny4life(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
REALITY101:

Personal and family.

You have the right to your opinion. Shit look like cage or carton stacked by a 7 year old to mesmiley

I did not ask about you family, you were asked "which one you get", you replied in all those places, when did family house become your own? It's like me going to claim my fathers /mothers properties while they're still alive.

Again, how many of them are "PERSONAL"?

It's ok, not everyone like Contemporary styled homes, it's def not for everyone... After all, even your wonderful home is made out of wood, and paper just like the cage and carton...

Btw, I'm not attacking you, I just wanted to make sense of what you wrote because if it's in the same U.S. you and I stay... I sure wanna know how you did it.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by DonnaJocasta(f): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
9ice crib!!!
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Wallie(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
I don't care if the house looks like a cage for dogs, which it does not, but being able to afford a house in Lekki, car(s) and his lifestyle at HIS AGE is pure success to me! There are people twice his age with more education, experience, triumphs, inheritance, family name, cache, promising career, previous political career, former ogas, etc. that cannot boast of such success.

The boy should be congratulated for not squandering away all his money like stars of yesterday!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
Jehova, help me do Easter for my house, amen.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Vicjay1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Wiski! wiski!! wiski!!! god wey do this one for you,no go stop dia o, by dis time next year na another of your heart desire go come to reality. abeg dont giv tithe o, find beggers make you dey do arms giving. More greese young man.
why he no go pay tithe. Abi person wan use am buy private....... (Make i stop dere)
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

Btw, I'm not attacking you, I just wanted to make sense of what you wrote because if it's in the same U.S. you and I stay... I sure wanna know how you did it.

Lol I don't give a fuucck if you're attacking me it not!

So since when does living in the same country categorize us as living on the same level?

Btw is this an exclusive interview? Final response and to answer your question, I have a personal home that will definitely make you wanna curse your life.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Rayblinks: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Choi...wizkid own dan beta...d house make.but wait o.i hear say im join illuminati
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by PopeUDENSI: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
zugoboss: young boy doing great things. flexing his BMW x7 too.

Yeh, he has made his money. Click on the link below and lets team up & make ours here.
www.udensiquicksmart..com
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
If anybody deserves it, it is Wizkid. The boy is talented. . .the most consistent musician in Nigeria at the moment (and potentially the biggest). Making hit music is his forte. Just three years in the game, he already has more than enough hit songs in his repertoire to last an all-night high-tempo, solo-act concert.

He thoroughly deserves any reward his talent fetches him.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Akiika: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
maggilove: Nice one, but he shd plan to in vest for his future, music and musicians dont last in nigeria, only few of dem are evergreen
House no be investment?
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Ninilowo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSES HIS SOUL OR WHAT CAN A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL?
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ninilowo: WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSES HIS SOUL OR WHAT CAN A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL?

WTF

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by edwonderz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
This is an investment love
maggilove: Nice one, but he shd plan to in vest for his future, music and musicians dont last in nigeria, only few of dem are evergreen
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by edwonderz(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pure poverty mentality
Ninilowo: WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSES HIS SOUL OR WHAT CAN A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL?
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by Aifey(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
Tuale tuale tuale. Obre ga do.
Re: Photo Of Wizkid's New House by REMMEI(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
ELEDA REMI MA GO RA E O..ELEDA MI MASUN O..

nice one wizardkid..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React / Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.