Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean (35231 Views)

She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? / 6 Signs Your Ex Still Loves You / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Tracey121(f): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2009
It means he has a lot of time in his hands and he is probably bored to death with excessive airtime in his phone and he has no clue what to do with it
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2009
he wants notin and everything at d same time
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by popegirl(f): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
mine calls almost everyday, am i suppose to stop him or what, ??i dont think so, guess am lovving the attention
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by TheSeeker(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2009
Your ex calling you can depict different things depending on who he is.

If you were the "too kind" kind of person, he just might miss that and want you back; after he has tried elsewhere and found you to be the best.

If you're an influential kind of girl -- or at least -- you have some kind of rich and influential folks, he might want to mend fences with you just so he might tap off that wealth.

Another reason cannot be unconnected with the fact that some people never realize the value of what they have until they have lost it. He may have come to terms with the things he did wrong that he wants to right. Some guys feel remorseful when they think they haven't reciprocated the kind of love they got from their girlfriend before they break up hence, they want to make up and take everything back to where it started from and do it right.

He might see you as emotionally available and vulnerable as well. Some men like to take advantage of women. He may have seen you lately and think you look sexier and more beautiful; then wanting back to have some of that.

Another dimension to the above, though might be superstitious, but it's for real. There are certain women men get involved with and whilst they have the relationship going, it'll be all GOOD LUCK in all aspects of their lives. Everything they do falls into place. Everywhere he turns to he finds luck. Sadly, he didn't know this while the relationship lasted. Dates some other girls and things became rough for him, sharply declining into a cesspool state. He turns back to you for luck. Trust me, this is widely believed in Nigeria especially and I have often found it to be very true. Some ladies are just blessed with luck to shine on whoever they are with. I guess that depends on where you are, Poster.

The other reason might be he wants to be a gentleman and make amends with you, not for anything else but for friendship sake. Some guys just love peace whether or not you are no longer dating. But you know how you broke up. Hence, you'll be the one to determine if he wants peace of some sort. Maybe he misses you as well. Maybe he needs some advice from you. It could be anything. Don't straight up ask him why he's calling you or you'll never know his intentions. I'd say don't see him, keep the conversations on the PHONE ONLY until he expresses why he's keeping in touch with you. In good time, you'll know why he's calling you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by MoneyRule(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2009
It means ur ex called you.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by chiejik(f): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2009
use your head fago it means he cares

i donot think so bros
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by sweetpie23: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2009
chiejik:

use your head fago it means he cares

i donot think so bros

what do you think?
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by dfanthom(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
it means he can't get you out of his head! he didn't know what he have until he lost it!! undecided undecided
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by topup: 2:00am On Jul 22, 2009
He is either :

1. Bored,

2. Remorseful and wants to be friends,

3. Nosey and wants to know what's happening in your life (relates to number one),

4. Wants to get you back because he's either 1. or because he's realised what he's missed,

5. Trying to keep the friend count up, and calling all his phone contacts routinely,

6. He's trying to figure out the strange number on his phone and wants to check before he deletes it.

Crazy/random suggestions:

7. He had a dream about you, or stumbled upon some memorabilia and now he's nostalgic again (I've done this before),

8. His siblings, friends or family members are pressuring him "Whatever happened to that lovely girl you were dating."

9. He always knew he was going to come back for you, he just broke up with you to enjoy himself, and now he's back (because he's 1.)

10. He wants to play games with you because he's 1.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by galatico(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2009
It means he's still interested in you, he wants to come back
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Waleyem(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2010
May be d Guy wants to come back to u,why nt giving him another chance.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by idifu(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2010
it means he thinks of you and can't get you off his mind.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by agathamari(f): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
he isnt over you yet
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by BeautfulB(f): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
@poster: mine is five times a day, am tired of saying is OVER, cuz he dont give up.

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by jice(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ ididfu - Well said.

Once in true love is more than the fun. it is a life passion.

I still call my ex and she calls me because we had great affection for ourselves while it lasted even when it was not love in the bed.

it means he thinks of you and can't get you off his mind.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by bakare05: 1:39am On Jun 02, 2010
some do that to get into ur new relationship,just to break u up
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by baussy(f): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2010
My bf's ex still calls him non stop and he says it's nothin but i think she still can't seem to let go and she still wants him back buy hey!!! Who knws . In ur case, just ask him straight up no time wastn,
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by A40(m): 1:05am On Jun 04, 2010
It can only mean one thing: He's trying to hit it and quit and walk off like Big Papi
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by milkan05(m): 4:22am On Jun 04, 2010
He might just sincerely want friendship but datz rare frm naija guys.
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by NaijaSisi(f): 3:51am On Jun 26, 2010
dat he still cares or haves feelings 4 u of course!

Tracey121:

It means he has a lot of time in his hands and he is probably bored to death with excessive airtime in his phone and he has no clue what to do with it

lol @ Tracey121's comment  grin
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by segello58(m): 5:38am On Nov 27, 2012
Sincerely if you love the fellow truely, I mean real love u won't want him/her to just wash away just like a common stranger.
There's this lady I love so much like mad, I miss her like creazy we were dating for more than two years but she wouldn't alow me hugg or kiss not to talk of sex when we were dating.
About ten years ago, But now I'm married with kids and she is to, she introduce her husband to me and I let her meet my wife but sincarely I still love her, not that I am interested in making love to her because I respect my marriage so much, her husband told me everything that happen between me and her wife
We still talk like best of friends. I told her that I'm ending the whole sturf but she wasn't happy I stop calling or picking her calls, I don't respond to her message for our safety puspose and she was not happy she keep sending msg to me.
Now we are back as a friend so I teased her about making love she bluntly say no. I'm just wondering if its save to be a friend with her talking or charting everyday without been suspicious by our partner.
I definately know we are in a kind of relatonship (ADVANCED LOVE) I still think and fantasized about her not sex tot sha
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by Youngpo413: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2014
TheSeeker:
Your ex calling you can depict different things depending on who he is.

If you were the "too kind" kind of person, he just might miss that and want you back; after he has tried elsewhere and found you to be the best.

If you're an influential kind of girl -- or at least -- you have some kind of rich and influential folks, he might want to mend fences with you just so he might tap off that wealth.

Another reason cannot be unconnected with the fact that some people never realize the value of what they have until they have lost it. He may have come to terms with the things he did wrong that he wants to right. Some guys feel remorseful when they think they haven't reciprocated the kind of love they got from their girlfriend before they break up hence, they want to make up and take everything back to where it started from and do it right.

He might see you as emotionally available and vulnerable as well. Some men like to take advantage of women. He may have seen you lately and think you look sexier and more beautiful; then wanting back to have some of that.

Another dimension to the above, though might be superstitious, but it's for real. There are certain women men get involved with and whilst they have the relationship going, it'll be all GOOD LUCK in all aspects of their lives. Everything they do falls into place. Everywhere he turns to he finds luck. Sadly, he didn't know this while the relationship lasted. Dates some other girls and things became rough for him, sharply declining into a cesspool state. He turns back to you for luck. Trust me, this is widely believed in Nigeria especially and I have often found it to be very true. Some ladies are just blessed with luck to shine on whoever they are with. I guess that depends on where you are, Poster.

The other reason might be he wants to be a gentleman and make amends with you, not for anything else but for friendship sake. Some guys just love peace whether or not you are no longer dating. But you know how you broke up. Hence, you'll be the one to determine if he wants peace of some sort. Maybe he misses you as well. Maybe he needs some advice from you. It could be anything. Don't straight up ask him why he's calling you or you'll never know his intentions. I'd say don't see him, keep the conversations on the PHONE ONLY until he expresses why he's keeping in touch with you. In good time, you'll know why he's calling you.

TOUCHE`
Re: Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean by cornie11: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
HOW I GOT BACK MY BOYFRIEND AFTER BREAKUP
I am from Cyprus, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend after breakup, i and my boyfriend have been together for the past 3 years, recently his behaviour and character towards me changed and i later found out that he had another girlfriend who he was talking to on facebook, when i confronted him it led to quarelling which eventually led to breakup, i was emotionally down, i did all i could to get him back but all to no avail until i saw a post on a relationship forum about a spell caster who help people get back their lost loves, re-unite broken relationship and marriages at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came to me apologising for all his misdeed, we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster for your marriage or relationship problems via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.