Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss (13555 Views)

Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) / Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) / BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by LailaIkeji1: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Late MC Loph's son Obiajulu Jnr has been adopted by Morgan Entertainment boss, Emeka Morgan Oguejiofor (late MC Loph's Record Label).

MC Loph's fiancee Nkiru, a medical practitioner had given birth to Obiajulu Jnr on Tuesday 20th March 2012, four months after her fiance died in an auto crash as the couple travelled home to Enugu State for their traditional marriage.

In a statement, Emeka, late Loph's boss said:

''MC Loph's family became my second family from the very day that unfortunate incident happened. and I have been living up to expectations. This is not a joking matter. No one prays for a thing like this, but once it happens, it's no time to start feasting on it negatively. None of these people who called themselves MC Loph's friends have deemed it fit to even pay a visit to is mother and yet they maintained they are his friends and Morgan. As for Obiajulu Jnr. (Loph's son), he has been adopted by me, which makes him my son and as his father, I have and will continue to be responsible for his upkeep''

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/01/late-mc-lophs-son-gets-adopted-by-lophs.html

7 Likes

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by dominique(f): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Does it mean the boy is now in his custody? I didn't get that part of the article. Nice gesture from the boss tho
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
dominique: Does it mean the boy is now in his custody? I didn't get that part of the article. Nice gesture from the boss tho
What happens to the widow? sad
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Chanchit: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
Brand_new:
What happens to the widow? sad

The man is generous, he will take over the young widow too.

14 Likes

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
He's death is such a painful one indeed. Great talent wasted on Nigerian road just like that.

Tomorrow when our politicians have their own accident,they'll tell us to pray for them.
If you were God, will you answer such prayer?. Just asking
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chanchit:

He could keep her too wink
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chanchit:

Its not by force to comment if you dont have any better thing to say

1 Like

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by michbax(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
cant you guys read?read over again....the finance
died with him
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
michbax: cant you guys read?read over again....the finance
died with him

[size=13pt]"Finance"? So Obiajulu Jr was birthed by who?

@Laila, MC Loph passed away in September, making the boy's birth six months after the death of his father.[/size]
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
died with him

Real finance...onuku mmem

1 Like

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
died with him
Aturu awusa..You should be asking yourself that question.

3 Likes

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by samnugba(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
can the fiancee be called a widow

2 Likes

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
died with him

no you need to read again. It says she had a baby four months after MCLOPH died

1 Like

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by ebucha: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Glad to know he has a son
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by manny4life(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
died with him

Bia, what school did you graduate from?

You need to read again. If she died, was it ghost that put to bed four months later ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Late MC Loph's son Obiajulu Jnr has been adopted by Morgan Entertainment boss, Emeka Morgan Oguejiofor (late MC Loph's Record Label).

MC Loph's fiancee Nkiru, a medical practitioner had given birth to Obiajulu Jnr on Tuesday 20th March 2012, four months after her fiance died in an auto crash as the couple travelled home to Enugu State for their traditional marriage.

In a statement, Emeka, late Loph's boss said:

''MC Loph's family became my second family from the very day that unfortunate incident happened. and I have been living up to expectations. This is not a joking matter. No one prays for a thing like this, but once it happens, it's no time to start feasting on it negatively. None of these people who called themselves MC Loph's friends have deemed it fit to even pay a visit to is mother and yet they maintained they are his friends and Morgan. As for Obiajulu Jnr. (Loph's son), he has been adopted by me, which makes him my son and as his father, I have and will continue to be responsible for his upkeep''

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/01/late-mc-lophs-son-gets-adopted-by-lophs.html

Where you read say she die even if in reality she die?
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by manny4life(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
samnugba: can the fiancee be called a widow

Widow kwa? Where they lawfully/legally married?
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by ghettodreamz(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Keneking:

Real finance...onuku mmem

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by y2kaustin(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
died with him
.sharaaaaaaaap!! she didnt angry
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by samnugba(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
^^^that's my question doug; guy's here are saying WIDOW, and was wondering their defination of WIDOW
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by olagamalin(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
died with him
The sad yet ironical part of dis awful comment of yours is that you wanted to make sense, however...you have suceeded in showing how "stewpeed" you are. THe diction and the logic of your analysis leaves much to be desired. Classic example of wasted youth

3 Likes

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Igweka(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
Just happy MC LOPH live on. Thanks to his boss. To those dat claim to be his friend shaaameee.u are friend when money dey.
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Omen100(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
Kamsy10: He's death is such a painful one indeed. Great talent wasted on Nigerian road just like that.

Tomorrow when our politicians have their own accident,they'll tell us to pray for them.
If you were God, will you answer such prayer?. Just asking

may what ever you are serving(God, Allah, Sango, Amadioha, Ogun, Oluko & e.t.c) richly bless you thisday wey break so & may ur goat born nama-nama as from day on.

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by ammyluv2002(f): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
died with him
Jeez, which Fiance died with him? U can't even read. If the fiance died with him, who gave birth then, his mother? Na wa o! Some people need double lens, honestly.
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Leadn(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
hmmm,,,, watching!
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by kulikuli26: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
D guy has done well by adopting his former artiste son and I commend him for dat but I think its not proper for him to release a statement accusing Mc loph's friends of not reaching out to the parent after the demise of their son.He shd understand that when things befall a man not everyone will respond moreover does he know what is goin on in their lives or beta still he shd simply call d ones he can reach and talk to dem rather than releasing a statement on dem.
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: Jeez, which Fiance died with him? U can't even read. If the fiance died with him, who gave birth then, his mother? Na wa o! Some people need double lens, honestly.

It is the whole write up that is faulty:

She gave birth four months after he died

And it also says he had an accident when d (couple)traveeled home. note d use of couple there meaning 2.

It is either she survived d accident and put to bed later, or she had given birth before the accident.

1 Like

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Yvete(f): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
awww nwa mama....it is well!

1 Like

Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by UyiIredia(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
What a kind gesture. It shows there's still some good in this world.
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
fonzie2u: . It is the whole write up that is faulty:

She gave birth four months after he died

And it also says he had an accident when d (couple)traveeled home. note d use of couple there meaning 2.

It is either she survived d accident and put to bed later, or she had given birth before the accident.

[size=13pt]It's MC Loph's sister that died with him. The fiancée survived.[/size]
Re: MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss by Series22(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
Kamsy10:

Its not by force to comment if dont have any better thing to say
i recomend dis post 2 be hidden

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Performs On Stage Without Panties / Banky W And Joke Silver With Aisha Buhari [PICS] / Bbmzansi 2024 Voting Poll Of Season 4 Week 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.