Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 PM

Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? (2188 Views)

I Know How You Can Start An Highly Profitable Investment With Just #1600. / Show Me An Investment Company To Turn My $50 To $200 In Two Months / Let your Money unlock your success (100% profitable investment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by christlyke(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pls can anyone tell me a very reliable and profitable investment company?....I'm in my late teens and i will really love to start investing my money now because the earlier the better.And if i don't invest it i'll just spend it in parties anyway.

1 Like

Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by eedriyz(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Since you're still a teen, I will advice you to try out Fiverr.com. You only need to learn a few basics and you can hit the ground running in a very little time. I'm spending no dime on fiverr and I'm making an average of 40 dollars per day from 10 sales. I'm only 22, you know what that means in Nigeria? You can get in touch with me if u need help. I can even send u d materials I read if u want. You can find me at idrisadeleye @ gmail dot com
Good luck
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by christlyke(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
Thanks man
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by eedriyz(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
You're welcome
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by christlyke(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
Can i call you?.....or u call me(08063217659),maybe u dnt wanna put ur phone number here....or better still are u on 2go??
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by eedriyz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
07030908226, Yeap I'm on 2go as eedriyz4u (07089959991)
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by christlyke(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
Okay i'll call u 2mao....but i wanna add u nw on 2go
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by eedriyz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
christlyke: Okay i'll call u 2mao....but i wanna add u nw on 2go
Kk
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
christlyke: Pls can anyone tell me a very reliable and profitable investment company?....I'm in my late teens and i will really love to start investing my money now because the earlier the better.And if i don't invest it i'll just spend it in parties anyway.

i must firstly commend you for being smart,also i would advice that you can start investing in stocks for long term or short term in the nigerian stock exchange you can have at least 20% profit on your investment quaterly,am a stockbroker and can give you good penny stocks thats would be profitable this year and also general advice on how to go about buying shares.
Jst my 2cent
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by ddestiny20(m): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
Follow my link in my signature I have been with this particular site 4 2years now
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by christlyke(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2013
Mlchky:

i must firstly commend you for being smart,also i would advice that you can start investing in stocks for long term or short term in the nigerian stock exchange you can have at least 20% profit on your investment quaterly,am a stockbroker and can give you good penny stocks thats would be profitable this year and also general advice on how to go about buying shares.
Jst my 2cent

Thank you very much but doesn't stock exchange involves large investments......i don't have alot of money.Let say i have #25000 is dat good enough
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by christlyke(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2013
ddestiny20: Follow my link in my signature I have been with this particular site 4 2years now

i have checked the company out and what i hv seen is dat it is foreign,they give daily interests and dat is very good.
I will like to invest with them...Thanks man.
But i don't know wether to use liberty reserve or to use bank wire transfer.....which will u reccomend?
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by jethro2: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2013
@ christlyke. Its really nice of you to want to invest your money. But please be extra careful with online bussiness. Find out everything you need to know before you committ yourself. A word they say is enough for the wise. Goodluck
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 11, 2013
christlyke:

Thank you very much but doesn't stock exchange involves large investments......i don't have alot of money.Let say i have #25000 is dat good enough
yes even as low as 10000 you are good to go,drop your number here i might probaby knw good stockbroking firms in your state to link you up with.
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by christlyke(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2013
jethro2: @ christlyke. Its really nice of you to want to invest your money. But please be extra careful with online bussiness. Find out everything you need to know before you committ yourself. A word they say is enough for the wise. Goodluck

Thanks for the advice....but can u help me with a reliable and profitable company to invest in....dat way u would have helped me not to fall into the hands of scammers or fraudsters
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by naira4ever(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2013
Sincerely, u are great for waking up and getting out of financial slumber early. A younger brother of mine called on me on the same matter last year and I introduced him to what I am about to tell you now. The most profitable investment/business online is forex trading, if you are not selling anything of your own product or service online. But the thing is Forex is risky and the good thing is we have few seasoned and professional traders/company trading forex and are making money and paying their clients 24/5 with no risk. What I am saying is that you don't know how to trade and you don't necessarily to trade by yourself.
The link in my signature below is a Nigerian based, registered, tested and trusted investment company that I av been using since 2011 and I av introduced others as i said earlier with no regret. If you are not greedy but want to earn a regular income from your little investment monthly, please join and thank me very soon.
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by christlyke(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2013
naira4ever: Sincerely, u are great for waking up and getting out of financial slumber early. A younger brother of mine called on me on the same matter last year and I introduced him to what I am about to tell you now. The most profitable investment/business online is forex trading, if you are not selling anything of your own product or service online. But the thing is Forex is risky and the good thing is we have few seasoned and professional traders/company trading forex and are making money and paying their clients 24/5 with no risk. What I am saying is that you don't know how to trade and you don't necessarily to trade by yourself.
The link in my signature below is a Nigerian based, registered, tested and trusted investment company that I av been using since 2011 and I av introduced others as i said earlier with no regret. If you are not greedy but want to earn a regular income from your little investment monthly, please join and thank me very soon.

hw much will i get in a month if i invest 5000naira since the least i can invest is 20dollars
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by Zither(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2013
[/quote]
christlyke: Pls can anyone tell me a very reliable and profitable investment company?....I'm in my late teens and i will really love to start investing my money now because the earlier the better.And if i don't invest it i'll just spend it in parties anyway.

very great decision....just would like you to be careful concerning investment programs.. I think this blog will help charllyinvestmentdotblogspotdotcom cool @eedryiz I would appreciate it much if you send the details about fiverr to my mail greenrobinstar@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by djsmoothy: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED FOR NAFDAC REGISTERED WATER (BOTTLE AND SATCHETS)
Pure water production factory in Ayetoro, Nigeria very very good sales rate.

Money Deposits is not required,Distributors should have their own van to pick up product from our factory.

If you are interested please call 08032800595 or email djsmoothy1@hotmail.com
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by christlyke(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
Zither: Pls can anyone tell me a very reliable and profitable investment company?....I'm in my late teens and i will really love to start investing my money now because the earlier the better.And if i don't invest it i'll just spend it in parties anyway.

very great decision....just would like you to be careful concerning investment programs.. I think this blog will help charllyinvestmentdotblogspotdotcom cool @eedryiz I would appreciate it much if you send the details about fiverr to my mail greenrobinstar@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

ah ah dere was a post here on NL saying that "charlly" is a scammer na......what are u trying to do?:/
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by TotoLicker: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
My advice to you is: Be careful.
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by christlyke(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
Toto Licker: My advice to you is: Be careful.

Thanks man
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by christlyke(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks alot....i'll try to be careful oh
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by Atk1nson(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ Mlchky, pls I'll like to know more about the share investment option. How safe n profitable is it
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
Atk1nson: @ Mlchky, pls I'll like to know more about the share investment option. How safe n profitable is it

its safe cause everything is document with the Nigerian stock exchange and stock broking firm you are using,on profitability i can say i make at least 20% of my investment quartely and am at peace with this.
Any other info you need just send me a mail t
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by ojuola1(f): 2:03am On Jan 12, 2013
Get Financial Power For Your Business With Empower Network.

Say goodbye to all the complicated barriers standing between you and a thriving business
and say hello to Automation, Viral marketing & 100% Commissions!

There's been a new turn in the IM community. Dreams are coming true
and millionaires are being made in only a matter of a few months.

Meet highest and coolest masterminds in the industry and get access to one-of-a-kind automated marketing system which will allow you to create a realistic $5,000 per month income within 30-60 days and then double it in the next 60. That’s our goal and I want you to have 100% success rate when you join our team.

How Are We Going To Do That?

Simple. We use Empower Network as a vehicle and Big Idea Mastermind is a driving force (the engine) that will power this vehicle and make it move faster than anything you’ve ever seen before! This industry is already changing a LOT of lives for the better… starting with YOU.
Why Use Empower Network as a Vehicle?

It’s the hottest vehicle there is right now. And we’re going to capitalize on that by powering it with our own unique custom marketing system and building it right in to the Big Idea Mastermind.
I chose Empower for 3 main reasons:

1. 100% Commissions
2. Great Products
3. Great Leadership

Learn more here http://empower-network./
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by naira4ever(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
christlyke:

hw much will i get in a month if i invest 5000naira since the least i can invest is 20dollars

You are going to partake in the second plan since you have more than $1,000 to invest which will earn you 6% monthly returns. i.e. if you invest $5,000, you get $300 monthly. Please try to contact them online thru the link below, they are customer supportive and you will get answers to all your questions and the necessary support, I can guarantee you will have a lovely experie
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by ojuola1(f): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2013

I am involved in a financial empowerment company called Empowerment Network (EN). I believe that if you invest in this company,you can multiply your investment several times in a matter of few months. We have a good leadership,a good team and and good compensation/payment system. The most beautiful aspect of our business is that you are paid directly to your bank account and EN can be integrated with your existing business.
I have provided more detail about the benefits of EN on my blog here http://empowerment-network. . You can also contact me for more details.
Re: Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by ecoword: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
Products & Services
Are you absolutely confident that you are doing everything possible to reach your financial freedom so you can follow your life dreams and goals? If you could use some advice on where to begin and how to gain the momentum, you are not alone. Not everyone has the detailed knowledge of financial markets and for many people the best choice is to work with financial services provider such as Capital Management Groups, who gained required expertise and therefore can provide financial products in the form of fixed income managed accounts. We offer the following investment plans:

To start your investment with us: http://www.globalprofitinvestment.com

- Please enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- Choose your investment plan.
- Enter your e-mail address and press "Submit".
After the investment term is expired you will get your 100% principal back.
Plan Name Interest Amount
#1 Basic Range: 10 % - 100% $200 - $500
#2 Advanced Range: 10 % - 100% $501 - $1000
#3 Professional Range: 10 % - 100%s $1001 - $3000
#4 Expert Range: 10 % - 100% $3001 - $5000
#5 Senior Range: 10 % - 100% $5001 - $10000
#6 Ultimate Range: 10 % - 100% $10001 - $50000

Please note that we are paying profits from at the end of your investment plan. Each of the investment plans described above is derived from company trading activity, published on the website daily. Company remuneration percentage is set to 10% for all investment products offered to the public, while users' share depends on the amount invested. Users depositing more, as well as those retaining and/or reinvesting profits on the account, will receive progressively higher fraction of total company profits.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] / Raw Black Soap For Sale / Quality Pvc Ceiling Supply & Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.