Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

President Nigeria Supporters:i Was Carrying Super Eagles Juju For So Many Decade - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Nigeria Supporters:i Was Carrying Super Eagles Juju For So Many Decade (648 Views)

Nigeria’s Supporters Club To Acquire A Private Jet – Rafiu Ladipo / We Once Used 'juju' For The Super Eagles - Dr Rafiu Ladipo / Is Makinwa Using Juju For Berti Vogts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Nigeria Supporters:i Was Carrying Super Eagles Juju For So Many Decade by gistyinka(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chief Rafiu Ladipo is the president general of Nigeria fans supporters club speaking on Lagos television about their preparing for Nigeria in the next African nations cup in south Africa. Chief Rafiu Ladipo is well know in Nigeria super eagles camp and has travel with Nigeria team to different countries around the world.

But Chief Rafiu Ladipo admitted that Nigeria fans club has used juju for so many years, with the hope it will help the Super Eagles win games.Chief Rafiu Ladipo further speak that they no longer consult metaphysical powers, but depend on divine forces to come out victorious.

According to him, “I was carrying Super Eagles juju for so many decades until we came to realize that juju doesn’t play football… We have decided to put a stop to it as there are no links between football and voodoo… Now we believe only in praying and fasting to help Nigeria win their matches.”

http://www.gistyinka.com/2013/01/president-of-nigeria-fans-supporters.html

(1) (Reply)

Will Somebody Please Ask TB Joshua Who Will Win This Match?? / Stephen Keshi Must Go. / Nigeria Owing Caf $8 Million...... Issa Hayatou A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.