Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) (34150 Views)

Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics) / Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Peter Okoye And Son Cover Vanguard Allure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Lakayana: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
jeez, he only asked a question..why are you getting worked up?
I just know the two of you are birds of a feather.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by CARLISTO77(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
Many Nigerians are just sarcastically tempestuous and invidious.
More than 70 per cent of Nigerians believe in rubbing down the mud, others'
progress just because of their thunderous thoughts.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by deenee: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
The house is no where worth 5 million USD. The house is around USD150-250k circa and probably on a mortgage. I have just made inquiries from a friend that stays within the area.

I am quite happy that he has a house in the U.S but let's get our facts right please. USD 5 million translates to 750 million naira or three quarters of a billion. That is 5 times the market value of their house in Nigeria. The problem is that a lot of us Nigerians don't see a million naira as anything again (I witnessed this over the christmas holiday which I spent in Nigeria). However, in the US, one million is a lot. I also doubt if the lad can shell out that kind of money on a house in America when he is based in Nigeria, unless I am missing something here

All the best!
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Chofa(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
cry *logs out n continues drinking Gari*
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Chofa(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Are you kidding me? Lol. San Francisco County is EXPENSIVE. Right next to it is Marin County, which is even more EXPENSIVE. Those are million dollar homes. The cost of living in those two counties is very high. It is very possible that that home is worth $5 million. An apartment in SF can cost over $2000 per month on rent alone.

There is no way that home is $400,000. I'll bet my life on it. Not when homes in much-cheaper Sacramento County are still going for $350-450,000. $400,000 in San Francisco will get you a small shack by the beach if you're lucky. San Francisco is an expensive city, period.[/size]
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Are you kidding me? Lol. San Francisco County is EXPENSIVE. Right next to it is Marin County, which is even more EXPENSIVE. Those are million dollar homes. The cost of living in those two counties is very high. It is very possible that that home is worth $5 million. An apartment in SF can cost over $2000 per month on rent alone.

There is no way that home is $400,000. I'll bet my life on it. Not when homes in much-cheaper Sacramento County are still going for $350-450,000. $400,000 in San Francisco will get you a small shack by the beach if you're lucky. San Francisco is an expensive city, period.[/size]
ogugua88:

DV LOTTERY ?i pray that Baba God go make i win oo, for u to teach me the History of America.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Chofa(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
DV LOTTERY working wonders
AVWENAGHA: who b dis again
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by razznaija(f): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
are you freaking serious?

ask am for me o
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Sesebele: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
He don marry? abi who are those kids and dat woman beside him?
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sesebele: He don marry? abi who are those kids and dat woman beside him?
baby mama, son, son's friends

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
Lakayana: I just know the two of you are birds of a feather.
stop being stu.pid...
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by fdigital(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
please my fellow nairalanders . help a brother in need hunger is dealing with me and family . my daughters slept last night empty stomach crying .am really frustrated right now. please my people any amount will be highly appreciated our fate today lies with any kind hearted fellow, atleast just to buy food . thank you and God blessings. acct no 08073 44 826 acess bnk.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by MrCork17: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
chingyjant:
I believe you have a serious issue perhaps you are suffering from senile Dimensia.Look at your advice and comment.Ok show us what you have achieved through break dance for you to give that stupid advice and who told you people dont like their songs?I pity you.Go check out their December Uganda invasion were they had over 50 thousand people in attendance you are there saying crap.Have you heard of Holiday home?thats what they gat there it does not necessarily have to be posh provided they gat were they lay their heads when they are in town instead of Hotels.So retract your comment and myopic advice

huh? UGANGA Inavasion? Brother I suspect u have black and white TV... What the heck is UGANDA?? do they even have electricity? angry
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by MrCork17: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
P SQUARE is the fakest MTV wannna-be Somali musians in africa... They can even spek english!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

Nigerians like using the word million Indiscriminately.U speak very much like you know the place right?If you may know The Rock(Popular Wrestler sold his home in Malibu for 2 million dollars in Malibu and this house is no where half of it.His house gat an overlapping pool and the interior is breathtaking with Italian marbles.The front has a big space to contain over 10 cars and also a water fountain,Five bedroom with five bathroom with marble Jacuzzi ensuite,A movie theatre room.My brother San Francisco is quite big and you spoke of homes in water front but this does'nt look like one.If you are into property in the US you will be able to make evaluation at houses when you see them.I pulled a call across to a pal into real Estate in Cali and he made same estimate of about 400 to atmost 450k.It might be in an area that the prices are fare.Mind you this is just a Holiday home therefore he need not invest too much money in purchasing such.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
deenee: The house is no where worth 5 million USD. The house is around USD150-250k circa and probably on a mortgage. I have just made inquiries from a friend that stays within the area.

I am quite happy that he has a house in the U.S but let's get our facts right please. USD 5 million translates to 750 million naira or three quarters of a billion. That is 5 times the market value of their house in Nigeria. The problem is that a lot of us Nigerians don't see a million naira as anything again (I witnessed this over the christmas holiday which I spent in Nigeria). However, in the US, one million is a lot. I also doubt if the lad can shell out that kind of money on a house in America when he is based in Nigeria, unless I am missing something here

All the best!
I said same thing about Nigerians abusing the word MILLION with reckless abandon.That house should go for around 400 to 450 k considering the fact that the house might be a Holiday Home for the dude.That house is not really a porshe house when you are talking of houses in Cali.Its a house a couple with good paying job and good credit can afford.People back home in Naija seeing the house feels its a luxury home.Its just a normal home but i still appreciate his sense of buying a home here in the US cos its an investment worth it
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by EASTSIDAZ: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
I can now confess that the Anambra born singers PSQUARE are the Africa richest and most talented. Other Nigerian singers are just shoe-shiners when come to PSQUARE.
Congrats UMUNNE MU cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:

huh? UGANGA Inavasion? Brother I suspect u have black and white TV... What the heck is UGANDA?? do they even have electricity? angry
Am not in Africa but i gat a complete detail of the event.If you dont know about the show why not take a chilling pill instead of embarassing urself.Can you imagine the dude asking what the heck is Uganda.Maybe i dont understand you but u sound myopic and like one in the dark.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
chingyjant:
Nigerians like using the word million Indiscriminately.U speak very much like you know the place right?If you may know The Rock(Popular Wrestler sold his home in Malibu for 2 million dollars in Malibu and this house is no where half of it.His house gat an overlapping pool and the interior is breathtaking with Italian marbles.The front has a big space to contain over 10 cars and also a water fountain,Five bedroom with five bathroom with marble Jacuzzi ensuite,A movie theatre room.My brother San Francisco is quite big and you spoke of homes in water front but this does'nt look like one.If you are into property in the US you will be able to make evaluation at houses when you see them.I pulled a call across to a pal into real Estate in Cali and he made same estimate of about 400 to atmost 450k.It might be in an area that the prices are fare.Mind you this is just a Holiday home therefore he need not invest too much money in purchasing such.

For your information California is a huge state. Of course there are places, you'll find this type of house in California for the amounts that you quoted but I guarantee that it won't be SanFrancisco. Most of you nay Sayers are ignorant of real estate in the U..S. There is no need belaboring this issue but the fact that real estate in San Francisco is very expensive is a truism. Many here with knowledge have supported my position on this thread. For those who don't know, some parts of Hollywood are more like ghetto. So forget the amorphous Hollywood. It is also pertinent to mention here that almost every state in the U.S. has a very high priced town but San Francisco is notorious for being pricy. Even the economic meltdown and the preceding real estate crash did not affect San Francisco.

Now this house looks better and is better finished than those houses that Nigerians advertise for sale for 500-700 million in high brow areas of Nigeria like Ikoyi, Asokoro, banana island etc. Search for houses for sale in Nairaland in the aforementioned areas and compare.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by MrCork17: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
chingyjant:
Am not in Africa but i gat a complete detail of the event.If you dont know about the show why not take a chilling pill instead of embarassing urself.Can you imagine the dude asking what the heck is Uganda.Maybe i dont understand you but u sound myopic and like one in the dark.

CALM DOWN CHIMKEY.... if u not on Africa, wher are u? Lagos? I take it u from Uganda since u worship p square.. COme back and talk to me if they can make BillBoard 300 list..we dont rate them hear in in UK (no oofeinse)angry
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by WAM1(f): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
deenee: The house is no where worth 5 million USD. The house is around USD150-250k circa and probably on a mortgage. I have just made inquiries from a friend that stays within the area.

All the best!

This is a joke if you say this house is 150-250 USD. Come on now... Even if your friend misinforms you - think it through or better still just google it yourself before stating it like its a fact. This is not rocket science. There are different things that factor into the prices of a house. Location, size , the builder, e.t.c . Lol at 150k shu- that sure doesn't look like a house in southwest Houston! And about being on a mortgage- that is also not necessarily true sir.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by WAM1(f): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
chingyjant:
I said same thing about Nigerians abusing the word MILLION with reckless abandon.That house should go for around 400 to 450 k considering the fact that the house might be a Holiday Home for the dude.That house is not really a porshe house when you are talking of houses in Cali.Its a house a couple with good paying job and good credit can afford.People back home in Naija seeing the house feels its a luxury home.Its just a normal home but i still appreciate his sense of buying a home here in the US cos its an investment worth it

This is not an issue of luxury or no luxury. In the real estate market anywhere in the world including Nigeria you can never under play the power of location. You can have a raggedy looking box like house in a prime position going for millions while you get a good looking mansion in an okay location in hundreds. Take New York/ Boston and Houston/Atlanta for example. Concerning your point about vacation homes- they actually cost more depending on location again. That's why you have people sub leasing and all. It's only in our thinking' that you can come to the conclusion that spending so much on a vacation home is not too much of a wise investment - but you can't come to that conclusion for others.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by MrCork17: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ok...apart from Gossssipin on other peoples wealth, do u people have jobs undecided
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
omonuan: For your information California is a huge state. Of course there are places, you'll find this type of house in California for the amounts that you quoted but I guarantee that it won't be San Francisco. Most of you nay Sayers are ignorant of real estate in the U..S. There is no need belaboring this issue but the fact that real estate in San Francisco is very expensive is a truism. Many here with knowledge have supported my position on this thread. For those who don't know, some parts of Hollywood are more like ghetto. So forget the amorphous Hollywood. It is also pertinent to mention here that almost every state in the U.S. has a very high priced town but San Francisco is notorious for being pricy. Even the economic meltdown and the preceding real estate crash did not affect San Francisco.

Now this house looks better and is better finished than those houses that Nigerians advertise for sale for 500-700 million in high brow areas of Nigeria like Ikoyi, Asokoro, banana island etc. Search for houses for sale in Nairaland in the aforementioned areas and compare.

[size=13pt]Please tell them. From San Jose to Santa Rosa, homes are expensive. The average San Franciscan is not living in Peter Okoye's kind of home, that's for sure.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
chingyjant: Nigerians like using the word million Indiscriminately.U speak very much like you know the place right?If you may know The Rock(Popular Wrestler sold his home in Malibu for 2 million dollars in Malibu and this house is no where half of it.His house gat an overlapping pool and the interior is breathtaking with Italian marbles.The front has a big space to contain over 10 cars and also a water fountain,Five bedroom with five bathroom with marble Jacuzzi ensuite,A movie theatre room.My brother San Francisco is quite big and you spoke of homes in water front but this does'nt look like one.If you are into property in the US you will be able to make evaluation at houses when you see them.I pulled a call across to a pal into real Estate in Cali and he made same estimate of about 400 to atmost 450k.It might be in an area that the prices are fare.Mind you this is just a Holiday home therefore he need not invest too much money in purchasing such.

[size=13pt]I actually know San Francisco and its neighboring counties like the back of my hand. Until I hammer, those places are just for visiting. I'm not a big girl.

Did you see the size of his living room? That home has to be at least 5,000 square feet, and we haven't even seen the size of his yard. These types of homes tend to be in gated communities. It's over a million dollars.[/size]
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

Are you kidding me? Lol. San Francisco County is EXPENSIVE. Right next to it is Marin County, which is even more EXPENSIVE. Those are million dollar homes. The cost of living in those two counties is very high. It is very possible that that home is worth $5 million. An apartment in SF can cost over $2000 per month on rent alone.

There is no way that home is $400,000. I'll bet my life on it. Not when homes in much-cheaper Sacramento County are still going for $350-450,000. $400,000 in San Francisco will get you a small shack by the beach if you're lucky. San Francisco is an expensive city, period.

To prove just what point? On another man's house? Na wah o!
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
[size=13pt]Lmao. Na annoyance na. Why is it that every time a Nigerian celebrity acquires something, the first thing we do is rubbish its worth? Unfortunately, I happen to be versed on this one, so anyone ready to drop facts from Mars will hear from me cool[/size]
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by andyanders: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
chingyjant:
Nigerians like using the word million Indiscriminately.U speak very much like you know the place right?If you may know The Rock(Popular Wrestler sold his home in Malibu for 2 million dollars in Malibu and this house is no where half of it.His house gat an overlapping pool and the interior is breathtaking with Italian marbles.The front has a big space to contain over 10 cars and also a water fountain,Five bedroom with five bathroom with marble Jacuzzi ensuite,A movie theatre room.My brother San Francisco is quite big and you spoke of homes in water front but this doesn't look like one.If you are into property in the US you will be able to make evaluation at houses when you see them.I pulled a call across to a pal into real Estate in Cali and he made same estimate of about 400 to atmost 450k.It might be in an area that the prices are fare.Mind you this is just a Holiday home therefore he need not invest too much money in purchasing such.

You are right. In some areas in San Francisco you can get houses below that cos you can work out repayment terms or have your bank pay off by refinancing it.
Most of our leaders from Nigeria buying houses in the US. Since you can proof source of your fund and it is certified clean by IRS, you can pay having the backing of your bank. In as much as the guy is known and must started building up credit having his family there, he can buy a house.
If you can set up an employment outlet in the US and give out employment as an immigrant, you will be given automatic residency. Only have a clean source of your fund. The house here is worth over a million dollars for real.But this guy has the cash. Moreover, they got a private jet.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lmao. Na annoyance na. Why is it that every time a Nigerian celebrity acquires something, the first thing we do is rubbish its worth? Unfortunately, I happen to be versed on this one, so anyone ready to drop facts from Mars will hear from me cool[/size]
Pardon me, but who is Peter Okoye. Is he a soccer star?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Mr Ibu's Son, Jeffrey / Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.