Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) (34151 Views)

Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics) / Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Peter Okoye And Son Cover Vanguard Allure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by apiki: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Money good o!
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
NovusHomo:
Pardon me, but who is Peter Okoye. Is he a soccer star?
How dare you? Na God save you sey you no near me dey ask dat kain question.

Who is Peter Okoye? Only one half of probably the most famous twins in the world of music presently.

He just happens to be the sexiest Naija celeb presently, no biggie.

Oh, yeah, to an extent, he may look like Usher, but that's out of the question.

And of course, Lola Omotayo's baby daddy and Cameron's popsman.

You can visit google for further information, but don't ask this in an African public forum next time. grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Rosejefrey(f): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Trust anambra guys joor.spend ur money cos no time.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by tpia5: 12:23am On Jan 12, 2013
andyanders:

If you can set up an employment outlet in the US and give out employment as an immigrant, you will be given automatic residency.

when you invest $500,000 first in the US economy, through your employment outlet.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by tpia5: 12:25am On Jan 12, 2013
deenee:
I am quite happy that he has a house in the U.S but let's get our facts right please. USD 5 million translates to 750 million naira or three quarters of a billion. That is 5 times the market value of their house in Nigeria. The problem is that a lot of us Nigerians don't see a million naira as anything again (I witnessed this over the christmas holiday which I spent in Nigeria). However, in the US, one million is a lot. I also doubt if the lad can shell out that kind of money on a house in America when he is based in Nigeria, unless I am missing something here

All the best!

unless he bought it through a proxy, paying cash down for a house in the US, usually comes with fees and levies that add about 40-70% of the original cost price, to the total purchase, as far as i know.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Collins93304: 1:18am On Jan 12, 2013
deenee: The house is no where worth 5 million USD. The house is around USD150-250k circa and probably on a mortgage. I have just made inquiries from a friend that stays within the area.

I am quite happy that he has a house in the U.S but let's get our facts right please. USD 5 million translates to 750 million naira or three quarters of a billion. That is 5 times the market value of their house in Nigeria. The problem is that a lot of us Nigerians don't see a million naira as anything again (I witnessed this over the christmas holiday which I spent in Nigeria). However, in the US, one million is a lot. I also doubt if the lad can shell out that kind of money on a house in America when he is based in Nigeria, unless I am missing something here

All the best!
150K - 250K for that house in San Francisco? I can tell either your friend does not live in the Bayarea or is very ignorant of the housing market in the area. Houses like P Square's go for between 800k - 5Million depending on size and location. For 150k - 250k will probably get you a new condo, townhouse (Two bedroom, two baths tops) in a good area. Maybe you can pay 150k - 250k as down payment, I mean my home in Fremont is valued at 900K, and this was built in 2010.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 2:37am On Jan 12, 2013
safarigirl: How dare you? Na God save you sey you no near me dey ask dat kain question.

Who is Peter Okoye? Only one half of probably the most famous twins in the world of music presently.

He just happens to be the sexiest Naija celeb presently, no biggie.

Oh, yeah, to an extent, he may look like Usher, but that's out of the question.

And of course, Lola Omotayo's baby daddy and Cameron's popsman.

You can visit google for further information, but don't ask this in an African public forum next time. grin

Oh, P-Square, or it it circle?. Knowledge that I don't need. Thanks though, teacher grin grin. Na God say make you no cane me sef .
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 6:13am On Jan 12, 2013
NovusHomo:

Oh, P-Square, or it it circle?. Knowledge that I don't need. Thanks though, teacher grin grin. Na God say make you no cane me sef .
it's not your fault, na too much oyibo tins wey cause am
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by oneluvb55(f): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2013
heyyyy, some bad belles full hia..... y cant dey jst admire gud tinzzz....egaeb ooooo
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by tpia5: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
safarigirl: it's not your fault, na too much oyibo tins wey cause am

Arent you rather too obssessed?

Unless you're sharing the house, money and fame with them, matter never reach that level.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
tpia@:

Arent you rather too obssessed?

Unless you're sharing the house, money and fame with them, matter never reach that level.
aren't you rather too serious?

It's a joke mami
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 23, 2013
mama-gee:
His house looks good!!!

Did he buy the house or Is it rented?

eida way,no getting u laid. haha

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Kagawa: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
ur head dey dia
ayswags: am not hating but dis house doesnt match up to his status. it is a house which a common man living in america can afford their house in omole is better,and i dont think he is the owner looks lyk he is paying a courtsey call
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by sucre1(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2013
Player hater!
LesbianBoy:
is Ba (the new chelsea striker) on nairaland grin grin grin grin

@Post.........Rubbish house i must say!
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2013
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Princess Vitarah Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Cleavage Baring Photos / Photos Of Mr Ibu's Son, Jeffrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.