Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (31046 Views)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
TeeVibes: hello bro please how do i get more sales to my gigs.... i mean how to promote my gigs outa fiverr...

Youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. Create profile for ur fiverr account on the networks of ur choice
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by akinssan(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
@eedriyz, what do you say about these....

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
@akins_san:
@eedriyz, what do you say about these....
Depends on what you're offering. So, if someone from a country tagged with the word "scam" promises to teach you how you can make money online, you will trust him, even when others from a more reputable (if That's the right word) is offering you the very same thing? Let me answer for you. NO.
Besides, the former fiverr (V1 or whatever they like to call it) , sounds safe for everyone (those guys might have gathered their reputations from there.). It just show the country's flag (how many foreigners knows the "green white green" belongs to us?). Anyway, I'm off using Nigerian accounts.
I'm going crazy with fiverr these days, offering stuffs that are almost unbelievable (eventhough they are easy to create/get done) so I need all the trust I can get....
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by akinssan(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
thanks for that really want to know your stand concerning that...so niger all the way if you can really prove yourself.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by helpfulposts(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
eedriyz:
Depends on what you're offering. So, if someone from a country tagged with the word "scam" promises to teach you how you can make money online, you will trust him, even when others from a more reputable (if That's the right word) is offering you the very same thing? Let me answer for you. NO.
Besides, the former fiverr (V1 or whatever they like to call it) , sounds safe for everyone (those guys might have gathered their reputations from there.). It just show the country's flag (how many foreigners knows the "green white green" belongs to us?). Anyway, I'm off using Nigerian accounts.
I'm going crazy with fiverr these days, offering stuffs that are almost unbelievable (eventhough they are easy to create/get done) so I need all the trust I can get....
How do you see generating QR Codes for people as a service on Fiverr?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2013
helpfulposts: How do you see generating QR Codes for people as a service on Fiverr?

Could be worth it... I've never tried it though
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by MrMurdah: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Fiverr is peanut money?

And you are beating your chest that it is a fact?

Ignorance is bliss.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Fiverr cannot work for everybody.

I could easily complain about forex trading and football betting too.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mr Murdah: Fiverr is peanut money?

And you are beating your chest that it is a fact?

Ignorance is bliss.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Fiverr cannot work for everybody.

I could easily complain about forex trading and football betting too.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Barka de Sallah in arrears to all the Muslims in the house. I was kind of busy during then end of then Ramadan period. I just read from Gbolagade Adetunji's Facebook timeline that fiverr rev card is now available just from the day you get on fiverr. Or maybe after your first earning is cleared. I don't have much info yet.... but I will let you guys knows how far
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by bobojoshua(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
eedriyz:

Depends on the kind of gigs you are selling. Look for related forums. Use big-boards.com to find such forums.
Good luck
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by kochees: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
eedriyz: Barka de Sallah in arrears to all the Muslims in the house. I was kind of busy during then end of then Ramadan period. I just read from Gbolagade Adetunji's Facebook timeline that fiverr rev card is now available just from the day you get on fiverr. Or maybe after your first earning is cleared. I don't have much info yet.... but I will let you guys knows how far

that is when you have made 10 sales/$40.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by adomuwiner(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
how do i get products to sell on fiverr for free.send the answer to:

adomuwinner9@gmail.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by menstar: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Having known fiverr.com as the easiest money making website now on the internet you can get $100 and £75 worth of google adword coupon to advertise on google, give out as bonus or sell each for $5 to unlimited persons on the internet or on fiverr to make real money. You will also get very rich information worth more than 50k with details that can be seen on http://www.successdigestdaily.com/advert/advertisement/full_details/639 i will give you all the information on that link to resell on the internet or on fiverr for a discounted price of only N1000 ( 80% off) . Note that this is an informtion sale. Hence, only interested person should send a request for payment details to businessonline46@gmail.com . Information would be delivered within 24hour to your inbox. 12000 Nigerian email addresses for email marketing also available for sale for only N3000. Please endeavour to share your testimony here after receipt of package.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:26am On Aug 10, 2013
kochees:

that is when you have made 10 sales/$40. you mean you don't have a payoneer card yet? so what do you know about fiverr?

Don't press me man! I have two payoneer cards. Got one from Reviewme in 2010 (that just expired and I've requested for another) and it is linked to my second fiverr accout. I got the other around may which is from fiverr. Don't just jump into discussions you know not a thing about. I just found out that payoneer card is now available to you immediately after you signed up. I just left the registration page on a 3 days old account.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:33am On Aug 10, 2013
kochees:

that is when you have made 10 sales/$40. you mean you don't have a payoneer card yet? so what do you know about fiverr?

and again Mister, you are not even right, it's used to be if you attained level one (10sales and 30 days are not the only criteria, a minimum of 90% rating is required too) . When my first account became 30-days old, with well over 10 sales, I had a 89% rating, I had to wait for more feedbacks to get level one.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:34am On Aug 10, 2013
adomuwiner: how do i get products to sell on fiverr for free.send the answer to:

adomuwinner9@gmail.com

Don't tell me you don't have my free ebook guide, I listed over 3 ways to get them in abundance.

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:41am On Aug 10, 2013
For those of you complaining bout getting images for your gigs, I just created video for you ND UPLOAD ON YOUTUBE .

watch HERE http://youtu.be/88keV1dKLI4
You can download and share with your friends, if you find it helpful.

Good morning
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:25am On Aug 12, 2013
If what you have available in your fiverr acct is not more than $4. If it's more than $4, then $8 is still ideal. Pls let me know. I've a very tempting offer for you. I promised you wont regret this... Ring me on 07030908226
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2013
eedriyz:

Don't tell me you don't have my free ebook guide, I listed over 3 ways to get them in abundance.
i cant find d ebook. any link?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 6:50am On Aug 12, 2013
mikelreal: i cant find d ebook. any link?

Sorry Bro. The link went dead. Mind sending me your email?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2013
eedriyz:

Sorry Bro. The link went dead. Mind sending me your email?
mind?lol like I ve a choice.. mikelrealmikel@yahoo.com added u on facebook,doe its pendind
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2013
mikelreal: mind?lol like I ve a choice.. mikelrealmikel@yahoo.com added u on facebook,doe its pendind

Sending done. Good Luck
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2013
eedriyz: If what you have available in your fiverr acct is not more than $4. If it's more than $4, then $8 is still ideal. Pls let me know. I've a very tempting offer for you. I promised you wont regret this... Ring me on 07030908226
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Jamji: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2013
mikel,u still dey do fiverr? Anyone looking for fresh plr, ebooks, softwares (to train for services),pictures, themes. Reports, graphics, etc to sell on fiverr, seoclerks, gigbucks, zerk, and so on, pm me, or send your email to 07017745925. I have a subscription service that supplies all the above everyday, as they are released. That means you will be ahead of the pack and make cool cash easily.
You will get a one week subscription to see if you like the service.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by randwise(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2013
if u are looking for a way u can use to withdraw ur earnings from paypal required site without using a paypal acc. Reach me on email. Olawaleazeem@gmail.com
My teacher uses this method to withdraw his earnings from fiverr.
U will however pay a steep price this method. Though affordable and small so as to avoid stories.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Olami099(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2013
Hi nairalander fiver gurus;just heard about fiver from one importation ebook and i read little on it and find it interesting..Am a novice in this fiver stuff dont know anything about it will be glad if u could help ur junior out in anyway u can ebook will be better..want to understand what fiver is all about,rules and regulation,how to make money with it,withdrawal and other necessary tins i would be most grateful wanna be lyk u guys..Pls here is my email olamidebak@gmail.com tanxs in advance...
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Jamji: mikel,u still dey do fiverr? Anyone looking for fresh plr, ebooks, softwares (to train for services),pictures, themes. Reports, graphics, etc to sell on fiverr, seoclerks, gigbucks, zerk, and so on, pm me, or send your email to 07017745925. I have a subscription service that supplies all the above everyday, as they are released. That means you will be ahead of the pack and make cool cash easily.
You will get a one week subscription to see if you like the service.
lol I need money to support the domain ministry na
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
eedriyz:

Sending done. Good Luck
Thanks
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by samuelkingz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
please eedryz,can i get a free copy of your fiverr ultimate guide..my email adress is chinazougochukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
please let's not turn this thread into what it's not meant to be. If you want my free ebook, follow my signature. I only want us to share ideas and answer fiverr related questions in here. And for those that are spaMming... Good Luck on your movements...

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by manny4life(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Can you tell me how to get traffic to my gig?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt / Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity / What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.