Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Jonathan-obj Is Confused-FG Dosen't Need His Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan-obj Is Confused-FG Dosen't Need His Help (465 Views)

Fvck Fayose, I Don't Need His Appointment - Ekiti PDP Chieftain / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan - OBJ / Jonathan, OBJ Feud Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan-obj Is Confused-FG Dosen't Need His Help by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
24 hours after OBJ adviced FG to adopt the "carrot and stick" approach in tackling Boko Haram, presidential spokesman, Dr Reuben Abati has told the Nigerian leader to pocket his counsel and reaching out to OBJ as "confused".
On Tuesday OBJ told the zone verjee on CNN international interview that president Goodluck Jonathan should use the "carrot and stick" method to check the menace of Boko Haram.
In four tweets Abati said OBJ is apparentingly confused over the issue. It was also stated that OBJ had accused president jonathan at a function in Warri of giving a soft hand to Boko Haram as he only adopt the "stick" method.
If OBJ and Jonathan should engage in a veil war of words, I think apparentingly that should be the end of his presidential ambition in 2015 or is this just a way to execute a plan-www.sunnewsonline.com
Re: Jonathan-obj Is Confused-FG Dosen't Need His Help by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
If FG does not need his help I think Jonathan personally needs help.
Re: Jonathan-obj Is Confused-FG Dosen't Need His Help by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
Harwo: If FG does not need his help I think Jonathan personally needs help.
we all know Jonathan is confused on d issue of Boko Haram. Bt obj shouldn't publicly criticise him like that.

(1) (Reply)

CPC After Buhari And Bakare What Next? / FG To Send OBJ & GEJ Along Side Nigerian Army / Frequently Used Political Words Or Phrase In Nigerian Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.