Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nicki Minaj Ends Fight With Mariah Carey By Watching Her Sex Tape With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Ends Fight With Mariah Carey By Watching Her Sex Tape With Her (691 Views)

Nick Cannon Pleads With Mariah Carey Not To Marry James Packer / Nicki Minaj Ends Fight With Mariah Carey By Watching Her Sex Tape With Her / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Ends Fight With Mariah Carey By Watching Her Sex Tape With Her by bjstardom(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
The Super Bass singer, 30, who
famously came to blows with diva
Mariah during the last series of the US
telly talent show, are said to have
called a truce on their warring.
And asked how they had finally made
up, Nicki joked: "I put on my séx tape."
Mariah added: "Time heals all wounds."
And Nicki quipped again: "And we
watched my tape ... We’re
professionals."
Nicki was making light of reports that
an alleged séx tape featuring the star
was once leaked online.
She was speaking as she attended a
press conference about the new series
of the Fox show with 42-year-old Hero
star Mariah and their fellow judges
Keith Urban and Randy Jackson.
But the love-in didn't last long and the
pair were soon back to sniping at one
another again.
At one point Mariah claimed the row
that began their feud was a "one-sided
thing".
To which Nicki hit back: "No, it wasn't!"
Nicki later tried to smooth things over
again, gushing: "I say nice things about
Mariah all the time.
"She's one of my favourite artists of all
time. She's really shaped a generation
of singers.
"To be on a panel with her, it's kind of
crazy."
Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4736476/nicki-minaj-me-and-mariah-carey-made-up-by-watching-my-sex-tape.html

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Gay - Wanlov The Kubolor / Pictures Of Kevin Hart And Family / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.