Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1260054 members, 1703108 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 October 2014 at 10:31 AM

How To Recharge My Zain Sim Card? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recharge My Zain Sim Card? (4081 Views)

How Do I Retrieve My Zain Line, I Do Not Have The Sim Pack Again / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) / How To Activate My Zain MMS? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

How To Recharge My Zain Sim Card? by Jimi90: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2008
Dear All,
I have been using Zain sim card in Sudan. Now I need to use the same sim card here in Nigeria to make international calls, but I do not know how to charge it with airtime.
Please advice.

Thank you.
Re: How To Recharge My Zain Sim Card? by igbsam(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2008
undecided
u hear say dem don start operation 4 naija ? Go buy celtel make u dey use.
Re: How To Recharge My Zain Sim Card? by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2008
Since its a one network thing u can use a celtel recharge card. Dial 111 and listen to the voice prompt and choose info about the one network

(0) (Reply)

Rush This New And Classified Offer From The New Store At The Cheapest Rate / Internet Speed Booster & Mobile Phone Antivirus / How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.