Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng (6826 Views)

Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) / APC Accuses Police DPO Of Arresting Over 100 Voters After Accreditation / Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by 1800bc(f): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2013
Edo State Governor Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has accused the police high command of having a hand in the gruesome murder of his former principal private secretary, Late Comrade David Olaitan.

But the Inspector General of Police Mohammed Abubakar quickly distanced himself from having any hand in the murder of Olaitan, saying that the police only investigated the matter while it was the duty of the court to decide the culprits.

Oshiomhole, who made the allegation yesterday during the official unveiling of the book, ‘Code of Conduct and Professional Standards for Nigeria Police Officers,’ urged President Goodluck Jonathan to order the dismissal and subsequent prosecution of a certain Deputy Inspector-General (DIG) of Police and other officers alleged to have a hand of the man’s killing.

The Edo State governor who delivered the keynote address was moved to tears when he digressed from the topic of the event to register his disapproval of the shoddy manner the police conducted investigation into his secretary’s murder.

According to him, the police left the actual culprits in the murder to arrest a civil rights activist who, he said, had no hand in the murder. He also averred that the State Security Service (SSS) which also investigated the murder came up with the actual culprits, and wondered why the police compromised their investigation.

“I am aggrieved over the murder of my private secretary and the way your men trivialised the investigation,” he said. “In my view (I’m saying it knowing that the vice president is here - he should take the message to Mr President), my private secretary was murdered in cold blood and, in fact, a DIG supervised that investigation because even the president publicly ordered a full investigation into the issue.

“Number two, they (police) wrote a report, which is their own report under their signature, in which they said and I like to quote: ‘that the man who was involved in the murder was already under police detention at the time my secretary was murdered; the weapon that was used for the murder was used for armed robbery earlier, recovered and kept under police custody at the time my private secretary was urdered.

‘So the man who murdered my secretary was in police custody, the gun he used was with police custody - and this is the findings of the police. So the only conclusion that can be reached is that the police ordered the killing of my private secretary.”

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/44695/2013/01/11/oshiomhole_accuses_police_killing_olaitan.html
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by KingSolomonI: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2013
Ok....here we go again!
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by mutiply: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2013
1800bc:
‘So the man who murdered my secretary was in police custody, the gun he used was with police custody - and this is the findings of the police. So the only conclusion that can be reached is that the police ordered the killing of my private secretary.”
Imagine the kind of perception the kids of the late comrade will have about nigeria when they grow up and are matured, this country kills dreams.RIP Comrade David Olaitan

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2013
1800bc: Edo State Governor Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has accused the police high command of having a hand in the gruesome murder of his former
“Number two, they (police) wrote a report, which is their own report under their signature, in which they said and I like to quote: ‘that the man who was involved in the murder was already under police detention at the time my secretary was murdered; the weapon that was used for the murder was used for armed robbery earlier, recovered and kept under police custody at the time my private secretary was murdered.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/44695/2013/01/11/oshiomhole_accuses_police_killing_olaitan.html
High level conspiracy. Someone in custody, left police custody to commit a crime and no one saw him leaving the police custody. Nigeria is an impossible country
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by juman(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2013
Misled country.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by usmanyaro17: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2013
The police is a failed institution,after the the lies they told us?there is nothing hidden under the sun,shame on the Nigerian police.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by vanstanzy(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2013
Could be impossible for armed robbers but It is never impossible with the police. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by vanstanzy(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2013
Our police force is so immersed in corruption, Chai! So neck deep angry angry angry angryand yet they tell u "POLICE IS UR FRIEND!"
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by igbsam(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2013
Who killed Bola Ige ? I bet the police have hands in that too. Am ashamed of the NPF. If possible, they should be disband. Too many conspiracy & a high level of injustice coupled with maximum corruption mixed with over flowing bloodshed of so many innocent souls multiplied by bribery.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by Johnnoah1st: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2013
What is police? Pls is police another name for a goat?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by bigfat: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2013
[size=15pt]yes yes police is ur friend ...[/size]
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by vanstanzy(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2013
bigfat: [size=15pt]yes yes police is ur friend ...[/size]

U lie o! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by NoContract(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2013
[size=18pt]ugh, what, duh ? ? ?

I think I just had a stroke or something and forgot how to read.

Could someone tell me what this article was about?[/size]
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by honeric01(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2013
Police to killer

Police: You know you're a condemned criminal?
Killer: Yes sir, pls sir tender mercy.
Police: we have a proposal for you,
Killer: Anything sir
Police: kindly help us eliminate someone and in return gain your freedom, all charges dropped and you can relocate from this state.
Killer: Is that all?
Police: Yes, use the same gun you were caught with. here are the details of the operation
Killer: Ok sir.
Police: We're waiting
Killer: Done sir as requested
Police: well done, we've verified that the operation was successful, kindly wait here behind the cell-walls for some "interrogation'
Killer: What for sir? done my part of the deal already
Police: Shut up and corporate with us or we blow your head off.

Want more?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by free2ryhme: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2013
I dey laff dancing azonto
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by ghettodreamz(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2013
HaAaAaAaAaAa!!!

Police murdered Oshiomhole's Private Secretary, huh?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by slick1(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2013
THE POLICE IS UR FRIEND shikina. .wat is difficult to undastand abt dat. .
Afterall friends betray friends,.(I DY JOKE OH)
u dress people in black and u xpect dem to do good things tha comot dia black stands 4 EviL so d police wil alwys b EVIL
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by Euroclydon(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2013
I am profusely disappointed in the image the Nigerian police have created for themselves... The all need Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by slimming: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2013
Baba oshio how come?
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by miiraaj: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2013
I weep for this country. I love Oshiomhole. He has publicly told us those responsible for killing his aids,but its unfortunate that justice won't be given to him. Shame on the Nigerian Police Force. Shame on the Federal Govt of Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2013
tell me something.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2013
it is like many still yet to know naija police, if actually that was what they wrote,they will still come out and say it was a typographical errors and the officers that typed the letter has been arrested and soon be sanctioned OR they will simply say the letter was forged and didnt generate from them...heheeheehh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by elampiro(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2013
This man has five people in him. He is a one man squad. I pray for him.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by Feraz(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2013
It's funny how when Nigerians complain of how they're being treated by the police, those in power seem not to understand their plight or care less until it directly affects them.......there you have it - coming from a governor himself!!!!!! NPF!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by dederocs(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2013
nuff respect to sir,Oshomolie-the blood of a revolutionary flows in u...we will continue from where u stopped sir.its justice or nothing.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by commanderogunde(f): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2013
David olaitan was my boss in d office,very nice man,may his soul rest in peace,d nigeria police is useless,d culprrit wil never go unpurnishd
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
People should not jump to a hasty conclusion on this matter; the truth will still come out one day. Why will the police have a hand in the killing of a governor’s private staff?
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by ayanfeeledumare: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
I am not surprised abt The Nigeria Police.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by ayanfeeledumare: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bob_E: People should not jump to a hasty conclusion on this matter; the truth will still come out one day. Why will the police have a hand in the killing of a governor’s private staff?

@Bob-S do u need a professor to explain that to u? idiot.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by bubadaniel13: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
The police need a total overhauling,maybe the new code of conduct will help check their excesses cos they are really folding our arms.
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
honeric01: Police to killer

Police: You know you're a condemned criminal?
Killer: Yes sir, pls sir tender mercy.
Police: we have a proposal for you,
Killer: Anything sir
Police: kindly help us eliminate someone and in return gain your freedom, all charges dropped and you can relocate from this state.
Killer: Is that all?
Police: Yes, use the same gun you were caught with. here are the details of the operation
Killer: Ok sir.
Police: We're waiting
Killer: Done sir as requested
Police: well done, we've verified that the operation was successful, kindly wait here behind the cell-walls for some "interrogation'
Killer: What for sir? done my part of the deal already
Police: Shut up and corporate with us or we blow your head off.

Want more?

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW NIGERIAN POLICE OPERATES AND ITS ALSO A POSSIBILITY THAT THE ABOVE SCENARIO AS CREATED BY U MUST HAVE TRANSPIRED SO MANY TIMES HERE IN NIGERIA WITH THE NIGERIAN POLICE.

WITH NPF, EVERYTHING IS A POSSIBILITY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019:I Am Still In The Presidential Race - Olawepo Hashim / EDO 2020: See The Campaign Poster PDP May Use To Send Ize Iyamu Packing / I Walk Slowly, But I Never Walk Backward PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.