Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 PM

If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! (13293 Views)

If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... / When Someone Hits You And You Don't Hit Back, Are You Weak? / Mechanic Stabs Man For Pinging While Driving In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by talktobode: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2013
This is a true story, it happened to my parents last night. On their way ba

7 Likes

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2013
Hmmmm.Nigerians and creativity.But i think ur parents were the particular target cos they didnt stop with jst the bumper attack. They should be careful henceforth,kidnapping is very lucrative now
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Mcdondayan: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks for the info. Noted.

But its until i get my car.

11 Likes

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Redoil: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2013
@op thanks for sharing the story
since it is not tonto dike iyanya or bashing of gej forget front page
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by madone: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2013
Me? I ll come down and give each of them dirty slaps they rightly deserve.do they no how much I use to maintain the car. Robber my foot after the slap they can Rob or man nap me I they get the liver.

3 Likes

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2013
madone: Me? I ll come down and give each of them dirty slaps they rightly deserve.do they no how much I use to maintain the car. Robber my foot after the slap they can Rob or man nap me I they get the liver.

lol...dont let those packs of urs deceive u

1 Like

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by talktobode: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2013
madone: Me? I ll come down and give each of them dirty slaps they rightly deserve.do they no how much I use to maintain the car. Robber my foot after the slap they can Rob or man nap me I they get the liver.

Oga wait till when it happens to you!!!!! Maybe you won't gel after you see a gun pointed at your face!!

2 Likes

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by free2ryhme: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
what uif na 911/trailer/molue hit you from behind ..you go zoom of abi?

1 Like

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Dygeasy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
And also, if something liquid hits the front windscreen of your car don't use your wiper abeg because your vision will be blurred and hence you'd be forced to stop.

Ask me what they use, EGGS

I told you o....be a sharp human being just drive on.

9 Likes

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by LagosBoi2(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
he has enuf packs to collect guns, leave am.

1 Like

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by fittty(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ok
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Super1759: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
don't come here and cry, ofcourse if you act as u claim, your burial rice go sweet.

Please take caution, this na new year. We don't wana loose any nairalander ijn
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by belhomme(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme: what uif na 911/trailer/molue hit you from behind ..you go zoom of abi?

even if na wheel barrow guy find ur levels make water no pass ur garri o
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
talktobode: This is a true story, it happened to my parents last night. On their way back from work they got hit from behind luckily for them they didn't stop, this didn't deter the men of the underworld as they were determined. They tried again this time around trying to double cross them from the front but as God would have it they didn't succeed. This resulted in a hot chase from Cele-Nisa to around Iyana-era along Badagry Expressway, which they escaped only by the grace of God. [/b]On getting home, they found out that the bumper was intact. Please moderator help pass this message across. [b]IF THEY BASH YOUR CAR FROM BEHIND PLEASE DON'T STOP TO CHECK UNTIL YOU GET HOME OR GET TO A SAFE PLACE

@Op, e be like say ur pupsy dey play "Need for Speed" on PS 3 wey make the robbers no fit bust am

6 Likes

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by yuzedo: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Easier said than done.

In december, i was with my buddy who stays in NY and just came into Lagos for the christmas. Having hung out on the island, i was trying to get him to festac and took a wrong turn near the National Theatre Iganmu. The place is very dark and unfamiliar to me so i was apprehensive, not only about getting lost or being robbed, but even being held by LASTMA though it was about 8pm. I tried to get off onto an exit lane and in typical selfish naija nature, cars weren't allowing me turn off, only for one danfo to start intentionally bumping me from behind.

Dammit, don't know when i lost my cool and jumped out of the car, my friend just followed immediately, and went to harass the mother@#%&*#? we weren't even thinking! The driver sees this tall (handsome grin wink) driver and his equally tall and stout accomplice spring out, a reaction he wasn't expecting and the fear of God mellows him. The passengers and conductor start pleading on his behalf. Very dark and unfamilar place o!

Would i try that kind of stunt again? No. But in the heat of the moment, it is difficult to control your default reaction, even for someone like me who prides himself on ability to remain cool, act rational and exercise will-power especially in desperate situations.

2 Likes

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by cyril83(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dygeasy: And also, if something liquid hits the front windscreen of your car don't use your wiper abeg because your vision will be blurred and hence you'd be forced to stop.

D capone ...abeg na wen be d next operation, boiz don dey broke
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by safarigirl(f): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
Redoil: @op thanks for sharing the story
just by mentioning Tonto on a thread, it CAN get to FP, as proven here. Btw, @OP, does this apply to every state? Do mention where exactly this happened/happens

1 Like

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by oderemo(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
this is a common trick in south africa and other urban areas, its called car jacking, so be aware.
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ok noted.
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2013

You never jam and don't pray say u go jam cause if u jam you won't make this statement.
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
na lie, i go come down bring out my pistol, point at him and order him out his car.
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by safarigirl(f): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Redoil: @op thanks for sharing the story
just by mentioning Tonto on a thread, it CAN get to FP, as proven here. Btw, @OP, I doubt this applies to every state
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
ur parents new they were targets/been trailed or did they just decide run since they have enough cash to replace the bumper?

maybe na holy spirit inspiration or knowledge sha, anywayz, thanks.
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Kslib(m): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
Okay ohhh!!! Na your type bicycle dey paralyse...
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by jsheng(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
Super1759: don't come here and cry, ofcourse if you act as u claim, your burial rice go sweet.

Please take caution, this na new year. We don't wana loose any nairalander ijn

Abeg no pray badt tin for ur fellow man, no burial dis yr. Amen
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Jolliano: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
no try am o. them go beat you like mad
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by megareal: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
Op, thanks for the info.
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by uceee(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
@OP, thank God for your parents oh. Thanks for sharing. This goes out to all the commandos on NL: No matter how strong u are, pick ur fights well before u bite more than u chew. Look before u leap.

1 Like

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by NaijaNaWaa: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
I say, don't stop for any reason at night if u can help it. The other night on his way home, a friend told of how a driver in another car alerted him of liquid pouring out from under his (ie, my friend's)car. My friend thanked him and continued till he got home only to discover that there was no liquid leaking from any where. Only God knows what would've happened if he stopped. Be wise: don't ever stop!
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

@Op, e be like say ur pupsy dey play "Need for Speed" on PS 3 wey make the robbers no fit bust am

Hahahaha this got me LOL
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Onyenna(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dygeasy: And also, if something liquid hits the front windscreen of your car don't use your wiper abeg because your vision will be blurred and hence you'd be forced to stop.

Wonderful...thanks a lot.....

@OP....thanks. . . .
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by juleze(f): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
Read i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ papers about how a man got killed i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ front of his wife because he chased †ђξ man that hit him.
Let's be wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers / Court Sentences Man To 6 Months Imprisonment For Stealing Tubers Of Yam In Kwara / The Ban On Employment Of Under-12 House-Helps In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.