Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys (35700 Views)

Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware / Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. / How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by oakwoodpark: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2013
Good morning. My name is Emmanuel and i work with an engineering Firm in Ikeja. At about 8 o clock this morning on my way to work i received a call from this number 07081930137 from a guy who simply identified himself as Engineer Emma. On asking if we've met, he started explaining that we met at a friend'd wedding some saturdays ago and even mentioned my friend's name. Since i wasnt suspecting anything, i apologised for not remembering him. He asked me if i was still in lagos and i answered in affirmative. He said he was in Abuja and that he Would be coming to lagos soon. He proceeded to tell me that he had this engineering job that he would need my assistance on but because the noise was much were i was on the road, i told him i'd call him back once i get to my workplace.
On getting to the office, i picked up my phone and called back. He then said he worked with NNPC and that they were using Samarium Petroleum care to block leaked pipeline vandalized by the Niger Delta militants. He said His Boss Hon. Usman Bello would like to come to lagos to buy the products himself as their supplier had defaulted. But the Boss doesn't know the Location of the company that imports the product in Lagos. Now, he said he wants to give the boss my details as a dealer in that product. so all i had to do was meet his boss(Hon Usman Bello) at the airport and conclude discussions with him. But first, i had to buy one gallon of the product as a sample that i will show to Hon. Bello. It was at this point that i sensed fraud. He sent me the address of the major importers in lagos and sent me their phone number. Here is the address of the so called major Importers of Samarium Petroleum Care

GLOBAL NIGERIA LIMITED
km 42 agbara ind est
MARKETING MANAGER --Mr. John Olaiya

He reiterated that the Honorable would be buying 50 gallons from me at the rate of =N=310,000 and that i would be buying from the company at =N=240,000.
so we are to split the profit.
After saying this,i hung up as i have had enough and needed to face the day's work. He called back and i confronted him. I asked him to give me the exact details of how we met at my friend's wedding but he just kept talking trash. I hardly forget faces of people i meet even if i dont see them in a long while, so i knew for sure that i had not met this guy. I called up a few friends and they confirmed that this was the new scam in Town.
As you can see, please beware and dont fall into this kind of trap. It is obvious that these guys keep coming up with different kinds of formats and concepts to rip us off. Spread the word! Thank you for Reading
MODERATOR! FIRST PAGE PLS!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by REMMEI(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2013
ALL THIS GET RICH OR DIE TRYING ATTITUDE..I KNOW SOME PEEPS WOULD HAVE ALREADY FALL VICTIM OF THIS SCAM..THANKS FOR SHARING THOUGH..

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks For The Info
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by idlaw2k3(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
This scam has been around for quite a while. They will call your number and say somethings about you and then say Dont you remember me? Thats thier catch line. Before they introduce a mouth watering deal. Needless to say if you are greedy you will get hooked. Once you buy the material, you will get to the airport or hotel and wait forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by thynu: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hello, my name is Toni and i sell wedding attires Some guy called me today said he is engineer wale adeyemo calling from kaduna that he met me at a friend wedding. the surprise thing was that he called my friend's name and the husband and location so he got my attention. he said the alhaji daughter needs cake and wedding dress and decoration and since that what i do so i said he can give my no to d alhaji but suprisely he was taking abt some petroleum
products not wedding dress i sell so i just knew something wasnt rite.
i just googled and i saw the msg on nairaland of same method and same marketing manger olaiya

oga oooo

i sell wedding dress oooo not petroleum products.....

13 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by katereall(f): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Guys beware its this Bulk SMS thing.
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
oakwoodpark: Good morning. My name is Emmanuel and i work with an engineering Firm in Ikeja. At about 8 o clock this morning on my way to work i received a call from this number 07081930137 from a guy who simply identified himself as Engineer Emma. On asking if we've met, he started explaining that we met at a friend'd wedding some saturdays ago and even mentioned my friend's name. Since i wasnt suspecting anything, i apologised for not remembering him. He asked me if i was still in lagos and i answered in affirmative. He said he was in Abuja and that he Would be coming to lagos soon. He proceeded to tell me that he had this engineering job that he would need my assistance on but because the noise was much were i was on the road, i told him i'd call him back once i get to my workplace.
On getting to the office, i picked up my phone and called back. He then said he worked with NNPC and that they were using Samarium Petroleum care to block leaked pipeline vandalized by the Niger Delta militants. He said His Boss Hon. Usman Bello would like to come to lagos to buy the products himself as their supplier had defaulted. But the Boss doesn't know the Location of the company that imports the product in Lagos. Now, he said he wants to give the boss my details as a dealer in that product. so all i had to do was meet his boss(Hon Usman Bello) at the airport and conclude discussions with him. But first, i had to buy one gallon of the product as a sample that i will show to Hon. Bello. It was at this point that i sensed fraud. He sent me the address of the major importers in lagos and sent me their phone number. Here is the address of the so called major Importers of Samarium Petroleum Care

GLOBAL NIGERIA LIMITED
km 42 agbara ind est

He reiterated that the Honorable would be buying 50 gallons from me at the rate of =N=310,000 and that i would be buying from the company at =N=240,000.
After saying this,i hung up as i have had enough and needed to face the day's work. He called back and i confronted him. I asked him to give me the exact details of how we met at my friend's wedding but he just kept talking trash. I hardly forget faces of people i meet even if i dont see them in a long while, so i knew for sure that i had not met this guy. I called up a few friends and they confirmed that this was the new scam in Town.
As you can see, please beware and dont fall into this kind of trap. It is obvious that these guys keep coming up with different kinds of formats and concepts to rip us off. Spread the word! Thank you for Reading

The product (Petroleum Samarium Care) is new, but the format has been in existence. I had a similar ordeal in 2009 and was saved by my Dad while trying to raise funds from him. Heartless people.

3 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by aieromon(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
thynu: Hello, my name is Toni and i sell wedding attires Some guy called me today said he is engineer wale adeyemo calling from kaduna that he met me at a friend wedding. the surprise thing was that he called my friend's name and the husband and location so he got my attention. he said the alhaji daughter needs cake and wedding dress and decoration and since that what i do so i said he can give my no to d alhaji but suprisely he was taking abt some petroleum
products not wedding dress i sell so i just knew something wasnt rite.
i just googled and i saw the msg on nairaland of same method and same marketing manger olaiya

oga oooo

i sell wedding dress oooo not petroleum products.....

He must have gotten your details from the wedding programme of the couple.
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by page9(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
grin
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by page9(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Scammers are in every sector you can think of.

I received a similar call some few months ago but did not occur to me to share it here untill now.

But usually, these people have a smart way of getting information about people.

What I do now?

I use special phone numbers and e-mail address for adverts or public consumption.

Every stranger is a suspect until you can prove your innocense. So, before the guy could finish talking about buying his so called special chemicals through me in Lagos, told him you are speaking to the wrong person .

As long as you can tame your greed and discuss the matter with two or more close associates be it ur family or friend, they won't get you.

Scammers are very small in number but they explore all creative and non-creative ways of duping people everyday of their lives especially the greedy ones among us. While genuine people wake up everyday to go and do their daily work, scammers too wake up everyday looking for new victims to scam .They are in Job vacancies, auto, business properties etc. Some were trained by comandclem- the biggest scam of the century promising a lifetime income! Can you beat that?

A word of advise for any scammer reading,

Now is your best chance to change your ways. No wealth acquired through dubious means endures. God can bless you much more if you re-direct your energies positively. God bless you as you change for the better.

And for those who still indulged in scamming people , Nigerians and foreigners alike- Hell shall be your eternal abode. Everything you achieved dubiously will come to ruins in your lifetime and you shall have a painful and miserable end.

5 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by neksummi(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
These people called me in April last year and the deal was on solar panels. Around October, another one called me asking me to supply them hospital equipment.

I tire for them o...
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by soneee: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
They jst called me now. Samarium, NNPC shit. Run o. Scammers.
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by hammerh(f): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
i got same call from this number too 07080492122 same name Usaman Bello
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Gold2NairaCom(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2013
Thanks for the info
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by dashconcepts: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Good afternoon. My name is Godswill and I am M.D\C.E.O of Creative Media Co. At about 12pm this afternoon 24th of July 2013, I received a call on my MTN line from one Mr. Emmanual Osagie who claimed he knew me way back in a company I was once a major share holder in. I couldn't remember the name but he sounded so pure since he mentioned my full names and the high post I held in the company, he mentioned the correct address of my company the exert wing my office was in the building. This fellow said he was once a marketer with Intercontinental Bank in Aguda Surulere but that now he works with Mobile Oil in PH but that he's under probation. So to some point I was convinced he knew me and no doubt my Company operates with the said bank. So I asked him the main reason for calling he said I once did him a favor and he loved to return such favor and person of my status can handle what he wants to tell me. So I asked what it was and he said I should get a pen and paper which I did then he said an Alaji wants to buy 7drums of SAMARIUM PETROLIUM CARE MADE IN GERMANY that the former price per gallon was N270,000 but that he would give me a number of one Pastor Moses Olabode a marketing manager of Devine Grace Nigeria Ltd, to comfirm the current price of the product. He gave me the nos.01-8816920 and 08023272161 when I called and got through to the so called pastor with the mobile no. He said I may have to deposit N266,000 to get a gallon as sample for the Alahaji which is my client and then after which when I bring the one gallon back that my money would be refunded since they sell only in drums. Now that was when I became even more convinced that this was fraud. I called Emmanuel back and told him so he said I should call the Pastor back and tell him that I am from one Dr. Mrs. Ojomo that they should realise the product to me with any amount I can deposit. Now that I did and when I asked the pastor to give me their website address so I could see what they have in store and locate their address he declined and said he was with a client that he would send it to me within 5mins. That was strange cos since he could answer my call given URL wouldn't be so difficult. Just then Emmanual Osagie called me and said he's given the so called Alahaji Usman Bello Yerima my no. That he will call me now so we meet at the Lagos Airport by 2pm. Finally, the Alahaji called and introduced himslef as the Senior Brother to the Former Gov. Now Senator Ahmed Yerima. To be frank he sounded matured even though he faked the Hausa way of speaking. He said he has an LPO from one Mr.Akan which is the accounts manager of mobile oile in PH. So then I was becoming tired and angry. And I asked him if he was in lagos already since we were ment to see by 2pm and he said no he would surly be in lagos by 2pm and as at then it was 1:45pm so how does that tally? However, I asked him again if he was related to the Ahmed Yerima I knw as a one time GoVnor now Senator he said yes then I said how come I was with the Senator just last week in a function and he never told me a thing like this to me or said I would be meeting you? And how come I don't know you or you not knowing me? So I asked him to call me back in 5mins that I need to confirm from the Ex. Govnr himself and that was the last call I ever heard from the so called Yerima's Brother. When he dropped Emmanual Osagie called me and I asked him how he got to have my no. That I was only trying to catch up on old times that paying the N266,000 deposit was not an issue that I have sent someone already to do that but I would need and account no. Meanwhile I told him what I discussed with Alahaji so called Yerima's brother and I told him I wanted to comfirm the business from the Senator himself Emmanual said in his exert words " ha! Sir, I am disappointed" and he dropped the call. And that was the last I heard from them.

The address of pastor Moses Olabode in Abgara is 9. Alahaji Amusan Street. His phone no. 01-8816920 and 08023272161

The nos. Of Emmanual Osagie former staff of Intercontinental Bank and now Staff of Mobile Oil PH is 07045984112,07092618933

Then the no. Of the Alahaji Usman Bello Yerima is 08023083144.

Please people beware of fraud stars they seem real cos they do some home work on their targets and its only GREEDY persons that fall victim.beware of who you give you complimentary card to or who you invite to parties or your homes.Modrators of this site please you can do a proper follow up on this nos. Cos it must have been registered with someone's name and datas.

4 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by chueby: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Aren't those numbers registered?I thought the simcard registration is to combat such crime...
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by chesterlee(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
I got a call today too. From this so called engr emma, he even called me by my name, and knew exactly where I live. Its very bad that some people in this country have decided that making their fellow citizens poor will be their priority. Its more appalling that the government is doing little or nothing about it. My brothers and sister shine your eyes oo.
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by omoruthy: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Good day guys, my name is Ruth, I work for an investment firm in V.i... I just received calls from a man who introduced himself as engr Jude, he said he was transferred to NNPC Abuja ,he was going through his address book when he saw my number, he called out my full name and my position at work and asked how work was coming I replied him calmly and very cautious of the information I was divulging . I knew this man had my business card, either he had been to my office or he knew me from a friend. after exchanging pleasantries he asked if I was still working with my company in Lagos, I told him yes . he continued saying he wants to discuss something confidential with me that he works for Nnpc and they needed contractors to deliver some petroleum products ,he said a gallon of the product cost N100,000 from the company but he already has a buyer to deliver to NNPC who would buy 50 gallons for N150,000 each and we would split the profit 60-40. I pretended I was sold and started negotiating 50-50 he later agreed, he told me the buyer is an alhaji named usman bello galadima and he would call me to confirm if I had the products ready and he would be on his way to Lagos from Abuja to pay me for 50 gallons but I should contact someone in this company called merit nig ltd that they are big distributors for the products here in Nigeria, he gave me the name and number of the supposed marketing manager to the company(Mr. john abayomi- 07066891944 , 08023476802) that I ask him if he has the samarium petroleum care (made in Germany) and get back to him asap as it is a once in a lifetime opportunity .
honestly, I was bored at work and decided to play with these bastards so I called the freaking marketing manager and he confirmed he had the products , I told him I needed 50 pieces asap and asked for the address which he gave ...315 agbara industrial estate along Lagos/badagry exp way, I told him I would call him back.
I called enjr Jude back and told him the products were available he said I would need to show alhaji a sample of the product when he arrives Lagos , he also said I call the marketing manager back and ask for a sample which I did, mr john abayomi said they only sell in large quantities and don't have a sample to give me at the moment but he has someone in surulere that has few gallons but I would have to pay him for 1 gallon which is N100,000 I told him I only have N50,000 naira with me that I would balance him the rest tomorrow he agreed and asked me to meet him in lawanson surulere in 20 min. the alhaji called me with this number (07012761883 )speaking hausa, greeted me and told me he was on his way to Lagos to pay me cash for the 50 gallons and he would be in lag 12:45 it was 11:30 when he called lol. I acted I was already on my way and they kept calling to monitor my movement, I told them I was getting close to ojuelegba ,they sounded really happy and expectant and I was right on my chair in my office loling. I got busy at work ,didn't have time for my phone in fact I left my phone for the cafeteria and when I got back after 30 min I saw countless missed calls on my phone. the alhaji called again at 1: 30pm to say he had been waiting... lol I started raining curses on him, he went quiet and replied with a Yoruba ascent saying "God will punish you in jesus name" LOL an alhaji? ok the other engr Jude called me immediately to confirm where I was and I cursed him too and that's the end ... gone quiet since then, sincerely they made my morning cheesy grin .

guys pls be weary of these bastards they have different formats and be careful people you give your business cards and numbers.

3 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by refreshrate: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Youre not going to believe someone is actually trying to run this on me right now as we speak, this time the product name is Durad 150. Exact same process as original poster said. Ive gotten to the stage where the honorable will call me, so im waiting for his call.

Guys please advice me on what to do to these mongrels

2 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by refreshrate: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Honourable has called o! Obviously cant afford a watch. Says hell be in Lagos by 3.15 from God knows where meanwhile he called by 3.03pm.
Best part? Ive downloaded call recorder on my phone so im recording all this nonsense for the 'adonbelivit' peeps.

So honourable Usman says im to come and pick him up from the airport with a sample of the product which John Abayomi says goes for 250k at a price of 320k. So im to call his p...ah talk of the devil partner is calling now

brb

shucks hes dropped certain he will soon call back

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Maximus85(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
oakwoodpark:
Good morning. My name is Emmanuel and i work with an engineering Firm in Ikeja. At about 8 o clock this morning on my way to work i received a call from this number 07081930137 from a guy who simply identified himself as Engineer Emma. On asking if we've met, he started explaining that we met at a friend'd wedding some saturdays ago and even mentioned my friend's name. Since i wasnt suspecting anything, i apologised for not remembering him. He asked me if i was still in lagos and i answered in affirmative. He said he was in Abuja and that he Would be coming to lagos soon. He proceeded to tell me that he had this engineering job that he would need my assistance on but because the noise was much were i was on the road, i told him i'd call him back once i get to my workplace.

GLOBAL NIGERIA LIMITED
km 42 agbara ind est

They've used something similar on me before. They said I'm to print on gift items for 50th anniversary of NNPC. And I'm a printer. They later added floor tiles cleaning chemical. Agbara was mentioned also and an aboki boss.

What I suspect is that they get info about people from social media and through your business adverts. That's how they'll know your name and profession. For them to talk about meeting op at a wedding, op might have posted something like that on his Facebook wall.

We need to be careful how we use these social media.

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Pptyconcession: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
They are still in town..........they played a fast one on me too.
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by Anurhita: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wonders they do say will never end.
A man called my company line through our buying of Nigerian numbers, he said he had a deal and he wants me to handle it. he claimed he knows me that he had come to my office with one Baba Ibeji, i still cant remember his personality. he furthered explain his deal that one Honourable Usman Mohammed is coming from Abuja to Lagos, he will land at the Ikeja Local Airport at 3:05pm. He said he normally buys accessories for them in Lagos but he do add his own money, but this time around, the man is coming to Lagos himself to meet with the company. so, he said i should attend to him, though i told him i was a secretary of a coy, that am not in-charge of accessories, then i meet with the person in the accessories stand and told me to let the management knows about it even when i also wished to do so.
We told him to send the product he's requesting for and he sent. unfortunately, we do not have such (KROLL, 50 GALLONE, purchasing price N150,000 and Selling price is N210,000). He furthered said in the message to call DIVINE GRACE NIG. LTD (08067556369) AST. PT. AYODELE to confirm if they still have up to 50 GALLONE in stock, then i told him that he should be the one to call and he said he doesnt want him to think he's a baby... from there i sensed it is not real, even the boy in the accessories stand said that earlier before he sent the message. That means if i called the number he gave me (AYODELE) he will start brainwashing me... lol... I google the name of the coy and from their i saw messages on nairaland that tally with my experience... PLS FOR THOSE WHO DOESNT KNOW YET, IT IS FRAUD. DONT BE DECEIVED.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by bloomberg: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
dashconcepts:
Good afternoon. My name is Godswill and I am M.D\C.E.O of Creative Media Co. At about 12pm this afternoon 24th of July 2013, I received a call on my MTN line from one Mr. Emmanual Osagie who claimed he knew me way back in a company I was once a major share holder in. I couldn't remember the name but he sounded so pure since he mentioned my full names and the high post I held in the company, he mentioned the correct address of my company the exert wing my office was in the building. This fellow said he was once a marketer with Intercontinental Bank in Aguda Surulere but that now he works with Mobile Oil in PH but that he's under probation. So to some point I was convinced he knew me and no doubt my Company operates with the said bank. So I asked him the main reason for calling he said I once did him a favor and he loved to return such favor and person of my status can handle what he wants to tell me. So I asked what it was and he said I should get a pen and paper which I did then he said an Alaji wants to buy 7drums of SAMARIUM PETROLIUM CARE MADE IN GERMANY that the former price per gallon was N270,000 but that he would give me a number of one Pastor Moses Olabode a marketing manager of Devine Grace Nigeria Ltd, to comfirm the current price of the product. He gave me the nos.01-8816920 and 08023272161 when I called and got through to the so called pastor with the mobile no. He said I may have to deposit N266,000 to get a gallon as sample for the Alahaji which is my client and then after which when I bring the one gallon back that my money would be refunded since they sell only in drums. Now that was when I became even more convinced that this was fraud. I called Emmanuel back and told him so he said I should call the Pastor back and tell him that I am from one Dr. Mrs. Ojomo that they should realise the product to me with any amount I can deposit. Now that I did and when I asked the pastor to give me their website address so I could see what they have in store and locate their address he declined and said he was with a client that he would send it to me within 5mins. That was strange cos since he could answer my call given URL wouldn't be so difficult. Just then Emmanual Osagie called me and said he's given the so called Alahaji Usman Bello Yerima my no. That he will call me now so we meet at the Lagos Airport by 2pm. Finally, the Alahaji called and introduced himslef as the Senior Brother to the Former Gov. Now Senator Ahmed Yerima. To be frank he sounded matured even though he faked the Hausa way of speaking. He said he has an LPO from one Mr.Akan which is the accounts manager of mobile oile in PH. So then I was becoming tired and angry. And I asked him if he was in lagos already since we were ment to see by 2pm and he said no he would surly be in lagos by 2pm and as at then it was 1:45pm so how does that tally? However, I asked him again if he was related to the Ahmed Yerima I knw as a one time GoVnor now Senator he said yes then I said how come I was with the Senator just last week in a function and he never told me a thing like this to me or said I would be meeting you? And how come I don't know you or you not knowing me? So I asked him to call me back in 5mins that I need to confirm from the Ex. Govnr himself and that was the last call I ever heard from the so called Yerima's Brother. When he dropped Emmanual Osagie called me and I asked him how he got to have my no. That I was only trying to catch up on old times that paying the N266,000 deposit was not an issue that I have sent someone already to do that but I would need and account no. Meanwhile I told him what I discussed with Alahaji so called Yerima's brother and I told him I wanted to comfirm the business from the Senator himself Emmanual said in his exert words " ha! Sir, I am disappointed" and he dropped the call. And that was the last I heard from them.

The address of pastor Moses Olabode in Abgara is 9. Alahaji Amusan Street. His phone no. 01-8816920 and 08023272161

The nos. Of Emmanual Osagie former staff of Intercontinental Bank and now Staff of Mobile Oil PH is 07045984112,07092618933

Then the no. Of the Alahaji Usman Bello Yerima is 08023083144.

Please people beware of fraud stars they seem real cos they do some home work on their targets and its only GREEDY persons that fall victim.beware of who you give you complimentary card to or who you invite to parties or your homes.Modrators of this site please you can do a proper follow up on this nos. Cos it must have been registered with someone's name and datas.

Thanks guys... Emmanuel Osagie called me today and we proceeded to talking then mentioned where i live. I know nairaland will give me any info i need.
God bless you guys.

1 Like

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by udysweet(f): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2015
Hahahah! Never a dull moment! Engr Emma,you no dey change name. I've received countless such calls! Silly scammers. I even played along wit one. Dis one sef na phcn oga he giv me,dat d woman is a gud woman and will attend to me well. So at a point I said I agree wit him,dat I 1st tot it was one of dos 419 calls,and that set him off,lol! He started cursinh his family,abt aiyelala killing them,dat it shall not be well with them,bla bla bla! Who does dat?loool
Infact because of dem now,I suspect every unsaved nuber calling me,infact yday I almost ended d call frm an old fellow corper brother who I'd lost touch wit in a longtime. It was wen he said is dis not Uduak,that I said oga abg if u wan scam me,shift go front,he replied quick "I'm not a scammer o" hahaha. B4 he gav his name. Tnk God I ddnt abuse him o,jus d only scam word I said.
Do dis pple succedd,are nigerians gulible enof to fall for such cheap scam? Smh
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by SammyO4real: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wow!!!! I am currently rocking and rolling wit one of them now. This one is working in EXXON MOBIL. Here is the message he sent last:

:

D product is DURAD ''150'' AA & BB from Germany is for flushing of oil pipe lines. Qty needed is 100galls each of A & B. Old price is N153,000 per gallon. The importer is NEW WORLD WEST AFRICA LTD. (Petroleum Equipment Services) Sales Mgr. is Pastor Bolaji Adeoti on 08073959093. Call him & make enquiries about d current price & the availability so i can link u up with d contractor 4 negociation. Call me after calling d company.

Here is the 419's phone number. lol.
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by theforce(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2016
That clown just called me now... he says he is in port harcourt now.

Joker, i asked if he doesnt have family members he can make rich with this elaborate business....

LMAO in this day and age of Sim Registration, can some one track the fool 07081051240
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by yeleboi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mehn.. it may sound crazy but i think this guy deserve kudos! Its their victims that need not be pitied!

Well, i just had my own experience about an hour ago. The dude by name Engr. Wale Balogun called me, introduced himself as an Engineer under NNPC's employment and claimed we met at my best friend's wedding during which i was the Best Man to the groom #True. He gave me every detail i may want to think about concerning that wedding, ordinarily i should have no doubt he was present. Although i did not recognize him by the description of himself, i had no doubt since such occasions are always full of cheers and pleasantries, moreso my friend worked in the Oil Industry, so the wedding was dominated by people in the Industry.

I do not wish to bore you readers of every detail because its all just same process as others had.

As beautiful as he sounded, i just told him i was in the middle of something and that i will return his call wen i'm hands-free. I immediately put a call through to my friend who had relocated to the United States since after his wedding to confirm from him if he knew anybody with such names. He triggered my awareness when responded with an affirmative NO! even-though its in the middle of the night and he is trying to catch some sleep... He said to me 'My guy.. I beg i wan sleep.. Just Beware because i no know am. Na SCAM.. so enjoy yourself with him).

I decided to do a second check on the internet... and that is what led me here!

So, i actually had fun talking to him because at a point, i began to tell him of his next lines since i have read about him in here.. and of course, he got frustrated!

I appreciate the fact people have aired their experiences and it has helped people like me that cared to know. Thank you.

Every other information 'Engr Wale Balogun' gave me remains same with that of others with similar experience, even including his mobile number'

So let who cares to know BEWARE!!

Meanwhile.. i borrowed a line from @theforce "Joker, i asked if he doesnt have family members he can make rich with this elaborate business....". It killed him the more.

Lol.

3 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by BLWeb: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
This scam cost a friend of mine N150k. Please don't give any details to someone who just called and said they know you from this and that

page9:

But usually, these people have a smart way of getting information about people.

They can know all they want from your facebook profile if you dont set your privacy settings well.

Lalasticlala, front page please so many people will refresh their mind and put a stop to this dirty scam
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by seegun302003yahoocouk: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
This scam happened to me and my cousin today. He called me from office today and told me all the gist. Unfortunately my car broke down and i couldn't follow him to airport. I called him after, he then told me he was asked to get one more to make 2 so that the bank draft which he saw alongside with the bank manager of Zenith at MM2, himself and honourable Usman Bello can materialized. Quickly i google his name and saw the scam. Thank you guys for not letting this info hidden. It was 30 thousand that we bought the chemical

2 Likes

Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by udysweet(f): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2016
Haba,you mean you had already parted with 30k before knowing this was scam? Gosh am so angry about this! Surely God will not allow all these scammers go unpunished! Desperate fraudsters! Anytin jus to mak money. Jus recently I got two seperate sms saying my card has been deactivated and I needed to call a Mr Charles to reactivate. The one I told I hvnt done my bvn hung up on me,lol! The other one asked wch bank I hav d deactivated card and I mentioned one bank I used in the past wit notin insid and no atm. Then he proceeded to ask me to check d frnt of d card and reel out the numbers wich started wit 5 but I said mine stats wit 3(of cos I had no atm to the acct and none in my hand,lol)the guy jus cut the call when I started laffing.
These pple ehn,notn dey won't do. Pls pple shdnt fally prey easily or at all to these scammers
seegun302003yahoocouk:
This scam happened to me and my cousin today. He called me from office today and told me all the gist. Unfortunately my car broke down and i couldn't follow him to airport. I called him after, he then told me he was asked to get one more to make 2 so that the bank draft which he saw alongside with the bank manager of Zenith at MM2, himself and honourable Usman Bello can materialized. Quickly i google his name and saw the scam. Thank you guys for not letting this info hidden. It was 30 thousand that we bought the chemical
Re: New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys by kolokolobi(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
I'm used to them now. The last one said we met at a Samsung showroom. For no reason my electronics gadgets combo is strictly LG so if he mentioned LG show room maybe that could have got me thinking. So he went on an d on about this deal. It was when he was about to give me the number of the marketing manager that I blurted out trying to help him by suggesting.... Is it pastor or elder or deacon who.... Then he hung up. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duty Hike: "We Are Finished" - Importers, Agents / Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.