Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Beyonce Working With Justin Timberlake On New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Working With Justin Timberlake On New Album (864 Views)

Who Has Greater Cultural Impacts?Justin Timberlake or Usher / Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) / Vote! Usher, Ginuwine, Justin Timberlake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Working With Justin Timberlake On New Album by Bonaguy(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2013
In a recent interview with GQ, Beyoncé revealed that she has been working with Justin Timberlake, Pharrell, Timbaland and The-Dream on her upcoming record, as well as discussed the album's influences and her upcoming Super Bowl halftime show.

The new album is set to drop as early as April and the superstar already has a stellar line up of collaborators on her next album, taking it back to the era that she really made a name for herself. "I've been working with Pharrell and Timbaland and Justin Timberlake and Dream. We all started in the '90s, when R& B was the most important genre, and we all kind of want that back: the feeling that music gave us,” she said.

“I worked so hard during my childhood to meet this goal: By the time I was 30 years old, I could do what I want,” she added. “I’ve reached that. I feel very fortunate to be in that position. But I’ve sacrificed a lot of things, and I’ve worked harder than probably anyone I know, at least in the music industry. So I just have to remind myself that I deserve it.”

Source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/beyonce-working-with-justin-timberlake.html

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Settles Out Of Court Her Smirnoff Party Slap Assault Case / "Goldie Stole My Husband"- Ifeoma Harvey / Photos From Justus Esiri's Tribute Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.