Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ke$ha Claims She Was Forced To Sing “die Young” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ke$ha Claims She Was Forced To Sing “die Young” (801 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen / Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby / Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ke$ha Claims She Was Forced To Sing “die Young” by mipemi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
In the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting, radio stations across the country are dropping Ke$ha’s single Die Young from their playlist. The song’s constant repetition of the words “we’re gonna die young” is now apparently deemed inappropriate for airplay. the entire imagery of the video and of the live performances that accompanied the song were about glorifying death and ritual sacrifices. All of this was interlaced with Illuminati symbolism, hinting that the whole thing was yet another way of the elite to push a culture of death on the masses.

In reaction to this backlash, Ke$ha took to Twitter and posted an unexpected comment: “I did NOT want to sing those lyrics and I was FORCED TO.”

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Goldie Harvey’s Husband Warns Prezzo To Keep Off As He Mourns Wife’s Death / Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident / Goldie And I Were Supposed To Dazzle Africa At The First Ever AMVCA – Denrele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.