Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House (18776 Views)

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by mynaija123(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
Will get more pics

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Demdem(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
Indeeed, Edo is having a clean sweep.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
I go also join una to dance because una don sweep PDP and corruption complete from that state

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by valdubem(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
see that man (on white shirt and shades) wey get Brea5t like woman grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by dhayoh: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
o ga o na so so jubilation
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by SisiKill1: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Eeeya, even when they are celebrating/happy they still look....harsh (for lack of a better word).

Honestly, that hunhunhun look some Nigerian guys have is just not a plus which is kinda sad because some of them are probably nice, good guys but deep down in your heart. . .you pray not to be caught dead in a dark alley with them.. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by cyril83(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
PDP is really working so hard to reclaim that lost state...that oshio guy is an imbe.cile
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by pak: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Eeeya, even when they are celebrating/happy they still look....harsh (for lack of a better word).

Honestly, that hunhunhun look some Nigerian guys have is just not a plus which is kinda sad because some of them are probably nice, good guys but deep down in your heart. . .you pray not to be caught dead in a dark alley with them.. undecided

That is the cummulative effect of several years of suffering. 'sufayo' is written in every vein of the body.

in defensive mode . . .are you not married to a Nigerian Man ? (exits thread in search of the latest Nigerian babe joke)

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
Rubbish! Bundle of nuisance. Are those not the Lagos tout Tinubu or Fashola exported to Edo state to foment trouble had the judgement been the other way round.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by 2bosun: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
Please sweep Jonathan out of the rock next!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by cyril83(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
2bosun: Please sweep Jonathan out of the rock next!! angry
yes you are right...till 2019 na
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
yorke: Rubbish! Bundle of nuisance. Are those not the Lagos tout Tinubu or Fashola exported to Edo state to foment trouble had the judgement been the other way round.

Did they write yoruba on their forehead to show that they were sent from lagos ? Some of you think like you've got nothing but saw-dust in your heads.

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by SisiKill1: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
pak:

That is the cummulative effect of several years of suffering. 'sufayo' is written in every vein of the body.

in defensive mode . . .are you not married to a Nigerian Man ? (exits thread in search of the latest Nigerian babe joke)

Aaaaah! Makes sense.

Well at least they have something to celebrate now, so good for them.

Bwhahahaha! You won't have to go too far to find a Nigerian babe joke. . .just close your eyes and click on a thread on the front page. . .any thread.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Kslib(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
val_dubem: see that man (on white shirt and shades) wey get Brea5t like woman grin
Hahahahaha!!!! Omo your eye na scanner oh...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Did they write yoruba on their forehead to show that they were sent from lagos ? Some of you think like you've got nothing but saw-dust in your heads.

It would have been better you just comment or move to the next comment instead of quoting me. That's my opinion and i don't give a damn about yours.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by DANILSA(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
PLS WHO CAN HELP ME SET UP A BROOM BUSINESS IN EDO STATE? WITH THE WAY THIS GUYS ARE BUYING BROOMS shocked I CAN BUILD A MANSION IN SIX MONTHS cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by aribisala0(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
val_dubem: see that man (on white shirt and shades) wey get Brea5t like woman grin
Na so many big men be wink,na T-shirt open this one yansh
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Nigerd(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Broom Go don Cost for My Lovely State now... Even we wey dey produce am for our Village no dey see am use.. lol..

Paid Jubilants... Better tell the comrade guy may e go dey do work... stop media charade

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by aribisala0(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
DANILSA: PLS WHO CAN HELP ME SET UP A BROOM BUSINESS IN EDO STATE? WITH THE WAY THIS GUYS ARE BUYING BROOMS shocked I CAN BUILD A MANSION IN SIX MONTHS cheesy cheesy
Help you? Somebody is ALREADY helping himself and LIVING in the mansion.Latecomer! sad
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
yorke: Rubbish! Bundle of nuisance. Are those not the Lagos tout Tinubu or Fashola exported to Edo state to foment trouble had the judgement been the other way round.
Yes fashola touts,but they are happy that PDP CRIMINALS are out of the state FOREVER.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
Niger_d: Broom Go don Cost for My Lovely State now... Even we wey dey produce am for our Village no dey see am use.. lol..

Paid Jubilants... Better tell the comrade guy may e go dey do work... stop media charade
Last time i checked FDF is still in charge of looting oyel money dry. Why not give the huge bucks to hire more crowds to celebrate the death of FDF in that state too? Hire una own crowd,pay them hansomely and share una leaking umbrella.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by ba7man(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
From observation, I have noticed "Fashola" and "Tonto Dike" are the two most mentioned names on NL.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
hungry youths, they have been given one-day meal tickets. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Smykell(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
Its a petty that PDP members have find it hard to see d bold hand writting on d wall that they are in grave even when d Major General resignd d still think the man pen down cos he think he is old to keep up d duties BABA resign cos he has seen d future shame and disgrace that will soon fall on Papa Deceive Pikin...the only thing that remain is those that will finally close their grave with sharp sand.....
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by ecode1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
airmark: hungry youths, they have been given one-day meal tickets. grin grin grin

You beat me to that. My thoughts exactly! They are all illiterates who neither know their right nor from left.
They must have been promised marijuana at the end of the show.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by aribisala0(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Eeeya, even when they are celebrating/happy they still look....harsh (for lack of a better word).

You are right o! hunhunhun look!!
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by smsgold: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
e.code:

You beat me to that. My thoughts exactly! They are all illiterates who neither know their right nor from left.
They must have been promised marijuana at the end of the show.
what a country!
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Ejine(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ummm... They all look like 'sufferheads' undecided
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Politically, do you think Oshiobaba can still fly? His “Wings” had been broken by the fact that he refuse to display his Certificate openly for the world to see . Also, the fact that some Dangote truck drivers are PhD holders while charlatans are now becoming Governors will not go down well with many Nigerians, politics aside.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by AjanleKoko: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2013

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy at the hunhunhun look comment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Sijo01(f): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
airmark: hungry youths, they have been given one-day meal tickets. grin grin grin

Their mate dey work...,dem dey clap hand follow who win
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Ejine(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
By the way, in the second picture, the guy in the orange shirt looks like he's about to rraape someone undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) / Woman, Who Gave Buhari N1m Savings, Not Abandoned – APC / Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.