Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her (2854 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by donez(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
My guys please i need some tips..My new girl friend just called me on phone and asked me to give her the reason why i said i love her..I dont know what to tell her so i told her i would like to look straight into her eyes to tell her the reason...What should i tell her that will make her go gaga,.. even if say na psychin
Re: She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by hrmkz: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
What attract her to u? Abi no b u woo am.
Re: She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
so u dnt hav a reason for asking ha out u dnt hav to lie to win ha, jst plainly tell ha wat u saw b4 going for ha.
Re: She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by engrtee(f): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
True love has no reason.if u hav a reasn, then its lust

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by evolg(m): 7:09am On Jan 12, 2013
engrtee: True love has no reason.if u hav a reasn, then its lust

I disagree with that.....even the truest love shown to humanity (Jesus dying on the cross of calvary) has a reason (to reconcile man to God). so you must sure have a reason for loving her.#MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by Puvguy: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2013
Bro she's testing you, try not to fail the test
Re: She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2013
[size=13pt]Unless you told her you love her for the sake of saying it, something attracted her to you. Was it her beauty? Intelligence? Personality? Self-respect? What lured her to you? What is it about her that makes her unique and makes you crave her?[/size]

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by EzePromoe: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2013
Tell her you need it. tongue
Re: She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by djeezy(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2013
@op, tell her the reasons save you're implying that you have no reasons whatsoever why you love her. Something must have attracted you to her, something only you can decipher.
Re: She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2013
The op obviously wants to sleep with her n move on
Re: She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by Mynd44: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2013
Juveniles. Smh
Re: She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her by dmcdad: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
^^^Exactly... Novice

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. / Cute And Most Hilarious Pickup Lines Ever! / Do Ladies Really Like This....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.