Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve With Paypal...any Trusted Person Pls - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve With Paypal...any Trusted Person Pls (861 Views)

How To Exchange Your Solid Trust Pay To Liberty Reserve With Less Fees / How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card / Need Help To Buy Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve With Paypal...any Trusted Person Pls by ogedanny: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
i have $20 to be paid via paypal and in return fund my Liberty reserve...anybody with such service
Re: I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve With Paypal...any Trusted Person Pls by arbitrage: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
at what rate to lr? i mean how much lr are you expecting from the $20 paypal?
Re: I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve With Paypal...any Trusted Person Pls by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogedanny: i have $20 to be paid via paypal and in return fund my Liberty reserve...anybody with such service

It goes thus:

$1.25 Liberty Reserve per $1 PayPal fund.

Contact me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you agree to that for instant payment.
Re: I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve With Paypal...any Trusted Person Pls by arbitrage: 3:21am On Jan 12, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

It goes thus:

$1.25 Liberty Reserve per $1 PayPal fund.

Contact me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you agree to that for instant payment.

you have good rate then. so how much lr can you fund for me now at the moment? can you fund up to 1250 lr while i pay you your $1000 paypal and how fast is your service?
Re: I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve With Paypal...any Trusted Person Pls by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
arbitrage:

you have good rate then. so how much lr can you fund for me now at the moment? can you fund up to 1250 lr while i pay you your $1000 paypal and how fast is your service?

I can't meet up to your demand of $1000 as I don't have up to that for now.
Re: I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve With Paypal...any Trusted Person Pls by arbitrage: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I can't meet up to your demand of $1000 as I don't have up to that for now.
so how much can you handle now? what of half that?

mind you, my previous demand was not $1000 but $1250 LR.
Re: I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve With Paypal...any Trusted Person Pls by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
arbitrage: so how much can you handle now? what of half that?

I don't have much pp cash for dispatch for now to meet up your demand but I do for that of ogedanny but let's see what will happen before the month runs out for cash inflow into my account.
Re: I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve With Paypal...any Trusted Person Pls by ogedanny: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Like 17usd

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Business Man ? Then The NSFBM Is For You / FRESHLOOK SOLUTIONS / Open A USA Bank Account And Visa/Mastercard In 14days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.