Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma (4984 Views)

Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
So I think my serious relationship with my boyfriend is going down the drain and I don't know what to do.

He recently asked me to stop all contact with all my male friends which I did unwillingly

I love him very much but he is very insecure ,although I cheated on him in the past he should have moved on and trust me but he is still insecure

I now realise breaking contact with my male friends was stupid and I miss one of them in particular (I hope I'm not in love with him) lol

Where you guys come in , what is your opinion, should I break up with him or what? Please I need your help its a big dilemma for me cry + sorry for the essay

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sorry, no offence, i think HE should break up with u.

20 Likes

Re: Dilemma by Sapphire86(f): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bolushalom: Sorry, no offence, i think HE should break up with u.
Infact ur so on point!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
Jealous Bitches!!!
Re: Dilemma by 2goodbobo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
I wonder what he is still doing with you sef. You don't deserve him.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by AdeniyiA(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mindependent: Jealous Bitches!!!
see reply to good reply/answer,
u beta get serious,stop putting ursef into unnecessary dilemma and settle down before old age of desperation catches up wt u
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
Was that supposed to be a reply that helps me?!?! And I can never fall into the old age/desperation category I have guys at my beck n call cool
Re: Dilemma by AdeniyiA(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mindependent: Was that supposed to be a reply that helps me?!?! And I can never fall into the old age/desperation category I have guys at my beck n call cool
ahhh!... how many of them do you need, are you sure they are not only interested in 'chop and clean mouth'?
NEVER BE PROUD OF HAVING GUYS AT YOUR BECK AND CALL

6 Likes

Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Na u sabi
Re: Dilemma by honeric01(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Oliver twist.

SMH sad
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Exhibited in this thread is an attention who.re shocked

7 Likes

Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wetin be dat? Abeg o I just wanted someone to help with my problem
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 12, 2013
Mindependent: So I think my serious relationship with my boyfriend is going down the drain and I don't know what to do.

He recently asked me to stop all contact with all my male friends which I did unwillingly

I love him very much but he is very insecure ,although I cheated on him in the past he should have moved on and trust me but he is still insecure

I now realise breaking contact with my male friends was stupid and I miss one of them in particular (I hope I'm not in love with him) lol

Where you guys come in , what is your opinion, should I break up with him or what? Please I need your help its a big dilemma for me cry + sorry for the essay
Did you think of HELL FIRE before subjecting that poor boy to impending ''heart break'' catastrophe.
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2013
Ah hell fire ke please o so if your gf breaks up with you she's going to hell? undecided
Re: Dilemma by honeric01(m): 12:52am On Jan 12, 2013
Mindependent: Wetin be dat? Abeg o I just wanted someone to help with my problem

You obviously do not have any problem, rather you're the problem yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 1:06am On Jan 12, 2013
Oh wow now that's just plain rude, f.uck you !
Re: Dilemma by Coefficient(m): 2:46am On Jan 12, 2013
The OP reeks of arrogance and oozes pride.
TELL him to dump you asap
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 3:27am On Jan 12, 2013
Then you really don't know me cos if you did I bet you'd be one of the guys at my beck n call,I guess it won't hurt to be single for once but then again vals day approaches and well he is well to do so thanks for your help or lack of guys.i think I've made my decision cool
Re: Dilemma by True2myself24(f): 4:06am On Jan 12, 2013
Mindependent: Then you really don't know me cos if you did I bet you'd be one of the guys at my beck n call,I guess it won't hurt to be single for once but then again vals day approaches and well he is well to do so thanks for your help or lack of guys.i think I've made my decision cool

Hmm
Re: Dilemma by Mynd44: 4:55am On Jan 12, 2013
Seems to me that the OP has decided already so she does not need a thread in romance. She should open a diary since she only wants to take her advice

4 Likes

Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 12, 2013
Mindependent: Oh wow now that's just plain rude, f.uck you !

[size=13pt]Abi? Fire for fire.[/size]
Re: Dilemma by Oahray: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2013
Another silly made-up tale.
Re: Dilemma by Mutaino7(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2013
Madness in its firstclass

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by kinchiso(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2013
@op there is nothing serious about your relationship.. The guy does not trust you.. Also, i think your so called serious relationship is already down the drain.. Any relationship without trust = -1...
Re: Dilemma by Akinagirl(f): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2013
Dumb thread. Grow up poster. SMH
Re: Dilemma by honeric01(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2013
Mindependent: Oh wow now that's just plain rude, f.uck you !

Yes, you've been screwing everyone, that's why you're becoming a problem to anyone who decides to "treat" you better. you see why the dude's running away from you? maybe because you're a problem he thinks would be too big for him in the future?
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2013
The guy is a mumu for not breaking up with you. Rubbish, angry
The summary of it all is that you are an ashawo. Chikena! Please send me your number and your pix so I will know if you are worth my money. wink

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma by dmcdad: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2013
Mindependent: Jealous Bitches!!!

You call them jealous bitches? I don't think you are ready for the aftermath of opening a thread like this. You had better shove your a$$ well and keep an open mind if you are to thrive in a virtual world such as this. Besides, there ain't nothing jealous about their responses, you are just too short-sighted to think out of the box.

Anywayz, I don't think you are anyway in-between shylla and carybdis. Where you are now is where you craved to be, and I doubt you'd put yourself in this if the situations are unpleasant...

When I was reading your post, I was ruminating what kinda guy you have as your boyfriend, but at the latter part of your post I discovered it's not about the guy you are dating, but about you. I discovered why he told you to halt further communications with all male friends. You are just the cause of your problems.

Firstly, you have cheated on him before.
Secondly, you have a crush on one of your male friends he asked you to halt communication with.

Now tell us, what is the dilemma about? I think unfaithfulness is turning out to be your other name, and you are failing to realize it now that it can be averted once and for all. I pity your boy friend because he will never know security in this relationship of yours but would always be filled with insecurities. And how do you expect him to be secured when you cheated on him before now, and as if that was not enough, you still have crush on one of your male friends. What do you think? That he doesn't have a clue of the aces you might be having up your sleeve? And who knows, you might also be playing your cards close to your chest to see how you can cover all tracks that might lead to traces and all that.

The thing with you is, you are a confused girl who doesn't know what she really wants. I guess your guy is the faithful type that doesn't give-in to games and all that crap. What is wrong with you that you are going haywire? Do you think a good guy is easy to come by these days? The way I see it, you are only looking for what will give you heartbreak. Because, you don't know the plans of the guy you are crushing (the devil you know is way better than the angel yet unknown). If eventually you end up with that other guy you are crushing and he dumps you as most men would, then all men becomes the same (as most girls would say today).

Well, you have your life to live, but if you must thrive as a lady who is focused and have a great future ahead of her, then I think you should just stick to your present guy and look forward to making things work out hook, line and sinker while you pursue your future...

5 Likes

Re: Dilemma by dmcdad: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2013
honeric01:

You obviously do not have any problem, rather you're the problem yourself.

Gbam!!!
Re: Dilemma by dmcdad: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2013
Mindependent: Then you really don't know me cos if you did I bet you'd be one of the guys at my beck n call,I guess it won't hurt to be single for once but then again vals day approaches and well he is well to do so thanks for your help or lack of guys.i think I've made my decision cool

Hmm.. I see. You really think it's your time to shine right? Remember that girls do reign for only a while and after that, you are relegated to the background.... Just be wise and stop seeing yourself as one super-star that has all the guys at the tip of her fingers... Besides, you have really proven that you are childish from your reactions towards people airing their views on this....

I didnt mean to insult you in any way, but you have to grow up... Okay?

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma by AdeniyiA(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2013
honeric01:

Yes, you've been screwing everyone, that's why you're becoming a problem to anyone who decides to "treat" you better. you see why the dude's running away from you? maybe because you're a problem he thinks would be too big for him in the future?
which man would want to be at d beck and call of a self-acclaimed independent woman,when one is nt jazzed
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2013
dmcdad:

You call them jealous bitches? I don't think you are ready for the aftermath of opening a thread like this. You had better shove your a$$ well and keep an open mind if you are to thrive in a virtual world such as this. Besides, there ain't nothing jealous about their responses, you are just too short-sighted to think out of the box.

Anywayz, I don't think you are anyway in-between shylla and carybdis. Where you are now is where you craved to be, and I doubt you'd put yourself in this if the situations are unpleasant...

When I was reading your post, I was ruminating what kinda guy you have as your boyfriend, but at the latter part of your post I discovered it's not about the guy you are dating, but about you. I discovered why he told you to halt further communications with all male friends. You are just the cause of your problems.

Firstly, you have cheated on him before.
Secondly, you have a crush on one of your male friends he asked you to halt communication with.

Now tell us, what is the dilemma about? I think unfaithfulness is turning out to be your other name, and you are failing to realize it now that it can be averted once and for all. I pity your boy friend because he will never know security in this relationship of yours but would always be filled with insecurities. And how do you expect him to be secured when you cheated on him before now, and as if that was not enough, you still have crush on one of your male friends. What do you think? That he doesn't have a clue of the aces you might be having up your sleeve? And who knows, you might also be playing your cards close to your chest to see how you can cover all tracks that might lead to traces and all that.

The thing with you is, you are a confused girl who doesn't know what she really wants. I guess your guy is the faithful type that doesn't give-in to games and all that crap. What is wrong with you that you are going haywire? Do you think a good guy is easy to come by these days? The way I see it, you are only looking for what will give you heartbreak. Because, you don't know the plans of the guy you are crushing (the devil you know is way better than the angel yet unknown). If eventually you end up with that other guy you are crushing and he dumps you as most men would, then all men becomes the same (as most girls would say today).

Well, you have your life to live, but if you must thrive as a lady who is focused and have a great future ahead of her, then I think you should just stick to your present guy and look forward to making things work out hook, line and sinker while you pursue your future...
GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture / They Bullied Her Due To Her Skin Color Now She's Taking The Internet By Storm. / My Relationship Is Officially Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.