Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

What If A Lady Tell You That She's Engage - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What If A Lady Tell You That She's Engage (598 Views)

Lies Your Past Like To Tell You About Your Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If A Lady Tell You That She's Engage by Osadua: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
yesterday i was proposing to a girl in my depertment and she reply me saying she's engage to another man. Pls what can say to confuse her
Re: What If A Lady Tell You That She's Engage by AdeniyiA(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
Osadua: yesterday i was proposing to a girl in my department and she replied me saying she's engaged to another man. Pls what can i say to confuse her
do u intend to confuse or convince her?
find another person nah,there are many fishes in d oceans.
mod, move to romance section
Re: What If A Lady Tell You That She's Engage by daryoor(m): 1:58am On Jan 12, 2013
she fit dey form hard to get (1900 mentality) way mean say make u dey toast am dey go (she need correct bobo for inside campus too nah), But if she serious guy na campus u dey, there no other place on earth with a higer ensemble of chicks as campus, so, make u multi-runz

(1) (Reply)

Positivity Vs Negativity / Help I Whant To Be A Book Vendor / Project Help Needed Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.